Bad Anime Descriptions
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
Write an intentionally bad description of an anime. Let people guess what it is, and whomever guesses correctly posts their own bad description.

I'll start:
Annoying, angsty kid has a battle of wits with an even more annoying, more angsty kid while people die all around them.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
Death note?
49224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/12/16

Dogempire wrote:

Death note?


Really?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Death note?


Really?


What?



49224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

Dogempire wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Death note?


Really?


What?





Is the answer really Death Note? Or is that a guess?
21151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
I'm pretty sure we have one of these threads already.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Death note?


Really?


What?





Is the answer really Death Note? Or is that a guess?


It's a guess, have to wait for OP to confirm the answer.

49224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/12/16

Dogempire wrote:

It's a guess, have to wait for OP to confirm the answer.




My mistake.
Humms 
12705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/12/16
Magical loli discovers the secret behind being moe, and at her side her loyal bunny girl, and neKo sidekick face off against the evil dark Moe clan.

Are you cringing yet wait until the second arc
49224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

Humms wrote:

Magical loli discovers the secret behind being moe, and at her side her loyal bunny girl, and neKo sidekick face off against the evil dark Moe clan.

Are you cringing yet wait until the second arc


Humms 
12705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Humms wrote:

Magical loli discovers the secret behind being moe, and at her side her loyal bunny girl, and neKo sidekick face off against the evil dark Moe clan.

Are you cringing yet wait until the second arc




oh I wasn't playing, just kinda stated the obvious
49224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/12/16

Humms wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Humms wrote:

Magical loli discovers the secret behind being moe, and at her side her loyal bunny girl, and neKo sidekick face off against the evil dark Moe clan.

Are you cringing yet wait until the second arc




oh I wasn't playing, just kinda stated the obvious


What show is that? My god! It sounds awful!
7245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/12/16 , edited 12/12/16
Yes, Death Note is right.
119194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

zubbyzub wrote:

Write an intentionally bad description of an anime. Let people guess what it is, and whomever guesses correctly posts their own bad description.

I'll start:
Annoying, angsty kid has a battle of wits with an even more annoying, more angsty kid while people die all around them.


I've closed this because we do already have a very similar thread, and because the open format (folks having to wait for an answer to be confirmed before being able to move on) doesn't work very well in Forum Games--as you can see it has already become more a back and forth discussion thread rather than people playing the game.

Here's a link to the existing game:

/forumtopic-874985/explain-anime-plot-badlyguessing-game
You must be logged in to post.