First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Will Race tensions in the United States ever be fixed?
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:


animeMii20 wrote:

please tell black people to shut the fuck up. they make everything about race. always pulling race card.


SMH this is how we solve the problem by telling a whole ethnic group of people to shut up bravo my friend


Well they should, unless you get harmed because of your race you shouldn't complain about how oppressed you are.

By harmed I mean a guy hits you for being black, not you start a fight with a guy then he beats the crap out of you, then you cry racism.
Posted 12/13/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


So...we can expect an economic development along the lines of this?


>billions in aid from every first world country
>economic development

Ha

Like I said
If current demographic statistics are true there eventually won't be any first world countries left to feed and clothe them.

Here's a home in South Africa









Such a lovely place.

Bonus pic: The future you chose


mxdan 
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

VeggyZ wrote:

I honestly believe people are waking up - albeit slowly - to the manipulation that is turning us against each other and has been since it's foundation.

The Media is to blame for most of our racial tensions - I had a very profound discussion with a man from inner city detroit yesterday at work - about how he and I have begun seeing people wake up to this deception - and realize we are not enemies. He's from a BAD part of detroit - and he says he's seen worse than that from back where he came from. He's seeing this manipulation - people he knows are starting to as well. People from my background are starting to wake up to it - people everywhere, even here in stupid ass America, are waking up to how they're being turned on each other to distract from the real enemy - the Media and the Globalists pulling that trigger.

If we unite, they stand no chance. People need to first calm down - then they need to look at all the information they've been given by their authorities over the past months / years - and how biased it is towards whichever group - and set aside their personal grudges - because the ones they need to have that grudge against are the ones using us all here in the US - and I really see people starting to get wise to it.

The recent attacks on "Fake news" like InfoWars and Breitbart, and Drudge - are opening even more eyes. These guys (mainstream media) are digging their grave, they're showing their intentions a little too clearly and making it too obvious. Sit back and take in the information you can get - people are realizing the true enemy. While you're curious - go listen to the so-called "fake news" - that's your real news. Makes sense suddenly, doesn't it?

Go take the time out of your day, whether you agree with the people or not on everything - listen to breitbart, drudge, and infowars.com - and then decide for yourself who your enemies really are.

WE ARE NOT ENEMIES, NONE OF US ARE, WE'RE ONLY BEING SOLD THAT STORY - LOOK AT WHO'S SELLING IT TO US - THEY'RE YOUR REAL ENEMIES.

That man I spoke to yesterday - he told me "Keep Preaching Brother, we will make the difference" and I intend to do so. It's becoming clearer and clearer to me and a whole lot of other people. Race has nothing to do with this - it's all about people wanting to control us and our money.


If your interested on the subject more I'm currently in the process of writing a research paper for my university in full detail. The history of journalism is really interesting. What it comes down to ultimately though is that we don't have enough public service organizations and have a surplus of profiteering systems in place.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13JQB2Y82ZE0pknMizfz-rZota4gDarTQXRFjqCPilz4/edit?usp=sharing
Posted 12/13/16
Democrats count on the 'victim' vote. As long as there are democrats around they will continue to create injustice, pain and suffering to fatten up their voter base.
mxdan 
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:


So...we can expect an economic development along the lines of this?


>billions in aid from every first world country
>economic development

Ha

Like I said
If current demographic statistics are true there eventually won't be any first world countries left to feed and clothe them.

Here's a home in South Africa

Such a lovely place.

Bonus pic: The future you chose




*Google searches South African homes.*

Google Link Here

lol...
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

mxdan wrote:



*Google searches South African homes.*




Protip:
All those nice homes have 15ft+ tall security fences with razor wire around the property

Not to mention 24 hour security that includes men with full auto AKs

Middle class folks have to get by with bars on their windows, doors and garages since they typically don't have the land for a wall.

So vibrant and progressive!




Also the eigth pic down on the left in the link you posted shows a woman who just barely escaped being raped, tortured and murdered by african thugs in her own home who were sneaking in with knives and clubs.
The only reason she survived is because she woke up and had enough time to grab her shitty pocket pistol, the only kind allowed to civilians legally by the SA government.
3358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

mxdan wrote:

If your interested on the subject more I'm currently in the process of writing a research paper for my university in full detail. The history of journalism is really interesting. What it comes down to ultimately though is that we don't have enough public service organizations and have a surplus of profiteering systems in place.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13JQB2Y82ZE0pknMizfz-rZota4gDarTQXRFjqCPilz4/edit?usp=sharing


Hey thanks! This is kinda in-line with what I've been talking to people about lately, I'll have to read it a bit later, much appreciated!


Dogempire wrote:


BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:


animeMii20 wrote:

please tell black people to shut the fuck up. they make everything about race. always pulling race card.


SMH this is how we solve the problem by telling a whole ethnic group of people to shut up bravo my friend


Well they should, unless you get harmed because of your race you shouldn't complain about how oppressed you are.

By harmed I mean a guy hits you for being black, not you start a fight with a guy then he beats the crap out of you, then you cry racism.


Just remember this is happening to all races in our country currently, white people included - and we have the mainstream media to thank for it. No one else to point this finger at. We're being turned against each other and not really seeing the actual oppression. We're too busy blaming people with different colored skin because the news urges us to.
21873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

Dogempire wrote:


BrotherhoodTitan2 wrote:


animeMii20 wrote:

please tell black people to shut the fuck up. they make everything about race. always pulling race card.


SMH this is how we solve the problem by telling a whole ethnic group of people to shut up bravo my friend


Well they should, unless you get harmed because of your race you shouldn't complain about how oppressed you are.

By harmed I mean a guy hits you for being black, not you start a fight with a guy then he beats the crap out of you, then you cry racism.


trump supporters and white cops getting beat up and killed on the other hand........
mxdan 
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


mxdan wrote:



*Google searches South African homes.*




Protip:
All those nice homes have 15ft+ tall security fences with razor wire around the property

Not to mention 24 hour security that includes men with full auto AKs

Middle class folks have to get by with bars on their windows, doors and garages since they typically don't have the land for a wall.

So vibrant and progressive!

Also the eigth pic down on the left in the link you posted shows a woman who just barely escaped being raped, tortured and murdered by african thugs in her own home who were sneaking in with knives and clubs.
The only reason she survived is because she woke up and had enough time to grab her shitty pocket pistol, the only kind allowed to civilians legally by the SA government.


You've clearly never been to South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiVAIoidwY0
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
If we could raise 3 or 4 generations of children to believe that your race is nothing special other than making you look different, I think we could mostly eliminate racism.
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

mxdan wrote:



You've clearly never been to South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiVAIoidwY0


>wealthy white hipster
>painting an accurate picture of SA

Same to you btw
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

Dogempire wrote:

If we could raise 3 or 4 generations of children to believe that your race is nothing special other than making you look different, I think we could mostly eliminate racism.


i agree unfortunately a lot of groups just don't want to let go ether because of a generation old grudge or because its a useful tool like it seems many msm groups consider it.
mxdan 
11671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

Amyas_Leigh wrote:


mxdan wrote:



You've clearly never been to South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiVAIoidwY0


>wealthy white hipster
>painting an accurate picture of SA

Same to you btw


If you could go five minutes without making a generalization about someone or something I'd be shocked. You clearly know nothing about that man other than the fact that he has dreads so you deem him as a 'hipster' (Which I don't even understand that correlation to begin with). When in reality he has done more public service work for the world in a year then you've more then likely done in a lifetime.

I could send you more videos of random people in South Africa but I don't think you'd get the point. You sit on your generalizations and can't comprehend the fact that a entire country can't be categorized as poor and dangerous. Does south Chicago represent Chicago? Well by your metric it does.

You're being so intellectually dishonest it's sad.
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

mxdan wrote:

You sit on your generalizations and can't comprehend the fact that a entire country can't be categorized as poor and dangerous.

.


That's where you're wrong

'Look at these wealthy elites living in this country with walls and armed security, how can it be that bad?!?'

Its likely that guy is dead now, aid workers tend to get tortured, raped and murdered in shithole countries.

Also generalizations != facts and statistics

Posted 12/13/16
Probably not
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.