First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Civilians executed on sight in Aleppo
Posted 12/13/16

MysticGon wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

War is for killing. I always scratch my head in wonderment when people get all shocked to see people getting killed in a war.


War crimes? Hospitals and schools should be off limits. But war is messy and whenever one side kills civilians the other side uses it to try and win the war of public opinion.


ISIS does not follow the Geneva Convention. This is the result.
27948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

War is for killing. I always scratch my head in wonderment when people get all shocked to see people getting killed in a war.


War crimes? Hospitals and schools should be off limits. But war is messy and whenever one side kills civilians the other side uses it to try and win the war of public opinion.


ISIS does not follow the Geneva Convention. This is the result.


IS isn't a major player in Aleppo...
35667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

MysticGon wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

War is for killing. I always scratch my head in wonderment when people get all shocked to see people getting killed in a war.


War crimes? Hospitals and schools should be off limits. But war is messy and whenever one side kills civilians the other side uses it to try and win the war of public opinion.


ISIS does not follow the Geneva Convention. This is the result.


IS isn't a major player in Aleppo...


^ Russia isn't that concerned with ISIS:

Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16
If Obama didn't use invisible ink on his red line, and acted swiftly, things would have never reached this point. Obama give Putin the time to build up for this mass destruction. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Obama, let him park his fleet right outside. Obama's failure in leadership caused all of this suffering and death.
7154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:

War is for killing. I always scratch my head in wonderment when people get all shocked to see people getting killed in a war.


There is a difference between a war, civilian casualties in a war, and targeting civilians on purpose. I'm not going to pretend like this shit ruins my dinner for me but I won't try to justify something like this either. This isn't really a matter of opinion as much as it is stating the facts. Don't let your tinfoil hat anti-everything-Left/Obama/non-conservative bias get in the way of your ability to observe.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
Civilian casualties in a warzone?! Wow. Shocker. That's never happened before.
3866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16



this is how it is with people.. looking through a screen-- pretty much their only view to the outside world for some people

some called me nearsighted.. since i tend to care for things locally.. instead of in places that i can't do anything about

if someone wants to help those in need.. please visit your local homeless shelter or food bank

with the temperature dropping-- i'm sure you will find people who are hungry and probably will not have a place to stay to keep warm in the winter weather.. if he/she wants to help? those are good places to start


war/conflicts are often what will cause people to click-- with pictures- that's even better.. but most will just move on after though..it's a sad true

i avoid watching or reading about these things.. especially when i can't do anything about it.. since i'm sure anyone can talk about it.. but doing something about it?.. eh.. not so much
35667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:
If Obama didn't use invisible ink on his red line, and acted swiftly, things would have never reached this point. Obama give Putin the time to build up for this mass destruction. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Obama, let him park his fleet right outside. Obama's failure in leadership caused all of this suffering and death.


Its sort of amazing the lengths you will go mentally to try and pin things on the opposing political side. All of this suffering and death was caused by Obama's failure in leadership? Really? As opposed to being caused by the people doing the torture and the killing? What the heck sort of argument is that?

Give that one a whirl in court and see where it gets you: Its the cops fault I stabbed that guy in the throat because they didn't stop me form doing it.

Also I thought we were suppose to *not* be standing up in Syria because Hillary no fly zone WW3 or something? Make up your minds.
8931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 12/13/16

runec wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:
If Obama didn't use invisible ink on his red line, and acted swiftly, things would have never reached this point. Obama give Putin the time to build up for this mass destruction. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Obama, let him park his fleet right outside. Obama's failure in leadership caused all of this suffering and death.


Its sort of amazing the lengths you will go mentally to try and pin things on the opposing political side. All of this suffering and death was caused by Obama's failure in leadership? Really? As opposed to being caused by the people doing the torture and the killing? What the heck sort of argument is that?

Give that one a whirl in court and see where it gets you: Its the cops fault I stabbed that guy in the throat because they didn't stop me form doing it.

Also I thought we were suppose to *not* be standing up in Syria because Hillary no fly zone WW3 or something? Make up your minds.


Not to mention Obama requested authority to bomb Syria in 2013, only to be rejected by congress.
Posted 12/13/16

runec wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:
If Obama didn't use invisible ink on his red line, and acted swiftly, things would have never reached this point. Obama give Putin the time to build up for this mass destruction. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Obama, let him park his fleet right outside. Obama's failure in leadership caused all of this suffering and death.


Its sort of amazing the lengths you will go mentally to try and pin things on the opposing political side. All of this suffering and death was caused by Obama's failure in leadership? Really? As opposed to being caused by the people doing the torture and the killing? What the heck sort of argument is that?

Give that one a whirl in court and see where it gets you: Its the cops fault I stabbed that guy in the throat because they didn't stop me form doing it.

Also I thought we were suppose to *not* be standing up in Syria because Hillary no fly zone WW3 or something? Make up your minds.


Obama is a weak leader, his lack of a real foreign policy and inaction caused this. He should have stepped up and did something when chemical weapons were used, like he promised, right away. Instead, he let the Russians move in troops planes and ships. If Obama acted when he said he would Russia would have been in no position to intervene. Now the region is so chock full of the world's military and just waiting for the fuse to be lit.
Posted 12/13/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


runec wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:
If Obama didn't use invisible ink on his red line, and acted swiftly, things would have never reached this point. Obama give Putin the time to build up for this mass destruction. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Obama, let him park his fleet right outside. Obama's failure in leadership caused all of this suffering and death.


Its sort of amazing the lengths you will go mentally to try and pin things on the opposing political side. All of this suffering and death was caused by Obama's failure in leadership? Really? As opposed to being caused by the people doing the torture and the killing? What the heck sort of argument is that?

Give that one a whirl in court and see where it gets you: Its the cops fault I stabbed that guy in the throat because they didn't stop me form doing it.

Also I thought we were suppose to *not* be standing up in Syria because Hillary no fly zone WW3 or something? Make up your minds.


Not to mention Obama requested authority to bomb Syria in 2013, only to be rejected by congress.


So you would drop bombs just like Russia is doing. Nice. ISIS would still be using the same human shields.
21651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

AlastorCrow wrote:

Do people somehow see the deaths of numerous civilians in war-torn countries as less shocking in comparison to something that happens in Western countries? Like when you read in the news that over 50 people, including women and children, became victims of an air strike from either Russia or the Syrian government, does it somehow disturb you or is it just part of the norm now? As much as I hate to admit it, I sometimes find myself thinking "It's fucked up there; it can't be helped" and I end up resorting to something similar to apathy. It's not that I don't feel sorry for them, it's just that in the back of my mind, I kind of just accepted that atrocities like this are part of the norm in certain places now.

On the other hand, videos and news of dog/cat slaughter from Asian countries still bother the hell out of me.


If people are very hot then something cold feels REALLY cold to them. If someone is cold then even lukewarm water can feel like a burn. You notice stuff that is different from the standard. If a country like Canada started executing French-Canadians it would become a world tragedy. If people die in Somalia no one cares because every day people die there.
Posted 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


runec wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:
If Obama didn't use invisible ink on his red line, and acted swiftly, things would have never reached this point. Obama give Putin the time to build up for this mass destruction. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Obama, let him park his fleet right outside. Obama's failure in leadership caused all of this suffering and death.


Its sort of amazing the lengths you will go mentally to try and pin things on the opposing political side. All of this suffering and death was caused by Obama's failure in leadership? Really? As opposed to being caused by the people doing the torture and the killing? What the heck sort of argument is that?

Give that one a whirl in court and see where it gets you: Its the cops fault I stabbed that guy in the throat because they didn't stop me form doing it.

Also I thought we were suppose to *not* be standing up in Syria because Hillary no fly zone WW3 or something? Make up your minds.


Obama is a weak leader, his lack of a real foreign policy and inaction caused this. He should have stepped up and did something when chemical weapons were used, like he promised, right away. Instead, he let the Russians move in troops planes and ships. If Obama acted when he said he would Russia would have been in no position to intervene. Now the region is so chock full of the world's military and just waiting for the fuse to be lit.


I disagree about Obama being a "weak" leader per se. He is an outright puppet, born and bred to be just like W, except W had deep state family roots. W wasnt intelligent/alpha enough to be a decision maker, either.

The plans for ISIS were in motion before dubya was out of office.

The singular reason ISIS grew as it did in Iraq was because it was allowed to do so. Or do people somehow think the us-freakin-military cant take out a bunch of ragtags in a desert? Its not like they were dealing with the terrain of Afghanistan.

Like princess Leia said after the Millenium Falcon's escape, sure it seemed easy - they let us go. And she was correct.

The rise of ISIS is utterly incomprehensible without the addition of "we werent really fighting them for serious like we wanted them all to be paste." More than a few people mentioned the fact that the military ostensibly "wasnt allowed to do their job."

Syria is a geostrategic interest to Russia, and they are allies. That is why "Assad must go." Its really the central banks trying to say "Russia must go." Aint gonna happen.

So no, this did not happen because of Obama's failure of leadership. Nor did it happen because of any bumbling of Hillary's.

This is flat out undisclosed policy.

Russia is NOT going to let that pipeline through Syria happen, make no mistake that is what this entire Syria-theatre is all about.
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
http://theantimedia.org/congresswoman-us-arming-isis/

Congresswoman Says US Is Arming ISIS, Introduces Bill to Stop It

Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard has broken free of the corporate media’s narrative by accusing the United States of funding and arming terror groups al-Qaeda and ISIS.

“If you or I gave money, weapons or support to al-Qaeda or ISIS, we would be thrown in jail,” Gabbard tweeted on Saturday.


If you or I gave money, weapons or support to al-Qaeda or ISIS, we would be thrown in jail. Why does our gov get a free pass on this?

— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) December 10, 2016




Tulsi on CSPAN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKV1sTw8zOc


She went into more detail:

“The CIA has long been supporting a group called Fursan al Haqq, providing them with salaries, weapons, and support, including surface to air missiles. This group is cooperating with and fighting alongside an al-Qaeda affiliated group trying to overthrow the Syrian government. The Levant Front is another so-called moderate umbrella group of Syrian opposition fighters. Over the past year, the United States has been working with Turkey to give this group intelligence support and other forms of military assistance. This group has joined forces with al-Qaeda’s offshoot group in Syria.

“This madness must end. We must stop arming terrorists. The Government must end this hypocrisy and abide by the same laws that apply to its’ citizens.”

Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration are well aware of the support the Gulf states have provided to ISIS.

The bill would prohibit any federal agency from supporting a terrorist group or funneling support through other countries that directly or indirectly support terror groups. It is also co-sponsored by lawmakers Peter Welch, Barbara Lee, and Trump ally Dana Rohrabacher.
Posted 12/23/16
Syrian ambassador to the UN names names of foreigners captured in Aleppo

Surprise surprise, US, Israeli, Egyptian, Turkish, embedded in with the "ISIS rebels"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRccMqEXAE

As I've said time and again...ISIS is a ciamossad creation, and that's why us, israeli special ops are getting killed or discovered with the "ISIS" people.

/waits for the propagandized to defend proof of our guys in bed with ISIS, as if this was even the first, or second, or third, or fourth.... instance
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.