First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply wonder woman drops out of UN
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
god dangit I hate when it doesn't let me type -_-


in all seriousness, what is the frickin problem? this has the smell of SJW on it...
I guess go back to tinkerbell
Posted 12/13/16
She would have made more of an impact if she didn't use an invisible plane to travel.
14684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
I don't really want to read the article, so I am going to assume this is about Danica Patrick.

Nothing the UN does is news, though.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
Women complaining about fictional women being attractive, nothing new here.
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16
Too bad she lost her lasso of truth, could have really used that for Hillary.
(it disintegrated when it got too close to Obama)
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

Dogempire wrote:

Women complaining about fictional women being attractive, nothing new here.


titties are so traumatizing [broken gif removed by mod]
14684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
The way that gif pixelates is more traumatizing than those soft served ice queens.
11411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
What the hell is this bullshit?


Many called the selection of Wonder Woman ...a tone-deaf selection for an organization that works to combat the sexual exploitation and abuse of women and girls worldwide.


That's what she does, you imbeciles. Wonder Woman is all about freeing people of abuse and exploitation. The hell is your problem? What, so Wonder Woman's outfit is waaah, too sexualised! but Tinker Bell's is A-okay? Have these people been huffing paint?



Way too slutty.



Absolutely perfect.
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Too bad she lost her lasso of truth, could have really used that for Hillary.
(it disintegrated when it got too close to Obama)


lmfao that killed me
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/13/16 , edited 12/13/16

redokami wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

Women complaining about fictional women being attractive, nothing new here.


titties are so traumatizing


Not so much that, but more that they're so insecure about themselves that fictional women threaten their femininity.
450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/13/16
"Many called the selection of Wonder Woman — an arguably sexual depiction of a busty woman in thigh-high boots — as a tone-deaf selection for an organization that works to combat the sexual exploitation and abuse of women and girls worldwide"

WHAT?

This is ridiculous

I bet they want an oversize woman with hairy legs and armpits
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

gornotck wrote:

The way that gif pixelates is more traumatizing than those soft served ice queens.


im actually laughing here, the one time a gifs corruption works in favor lol
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

nerdtox wrote:

"Many called the selection of Wonder Woman — an arguably sexual depiction of a busty woman in thigh-high boots — as a tone-deaf selection for an organization that works to combat the sexual exploitation and abuse of women and girls worldwide"

WHAT?

This is ridiculous

I bet they want an oversize woman with hairy legs and armpits :lol:


like angela merkel?
11411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/13/16

“The bottom line appears to be that the United Nations was unable to find a real life woman that would be able to champion the rights of ALL women on the issue of gender equality and the fight for their empowerment,”


Oh yeah, very smart. Shame the United Nations for giving a fictional character the position of honourary ambassador.

Good fucking lord, people. The position of honourary ambassador is exclusively for fictional characters. These idiots literally do not even know what they are talking about.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.