First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Daily Donald
Posted 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

The vast majority huh? Is that why Clinton got 2M+ more votes? Trump won because of a now flawed election system. Before you try to say I'm only saying that now, it's actually been flawed for years considering this is the second time in recent history that the person that got the most votes, lost.



Those are 3 million illegal immigrants voting from sanctuary cities. They have been voting for decades.


this have been claimed plenty of times, but never any real evidence... I wonder why?



Because democrats run those precincts. I hope President Trump will get to the bottom of it and deport the guilty.
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada, Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/14/16
Let me gather my analysis of Trump:
-The hacked Leftist accounts on Facebook is shifting their attack from the Democrat leaders to Trump. The hackers are affiliated with the Western Capitalists but they clearly do not support Trump so this attack by the hacked accounts is suspected to be carried out by the mainstream Republican. If so, then Trump is not a clone of previous Republicans and he is representing a new political faction.

-Trump is affiliated with the Alt-Right which is currently not a cohesive group. In fact, some Alt-Right do not treat the movement very seriously. This lack of stability of Alt-Right can explain why Trump have unstable political positions which he likely compensated with his stable personality and reputation.

-Trump had antagonized the more traditional Republicans, some of whom decided to sided with Hillary. However, Trump gain alliance with Putin, the current Russian president to help him against his domestic political struggle on this two front. A situation where the U.S. acknowledge a foreign nation as an equal is not common especially in this age of globalization. The U.S. Capitalists did support economic alliance with foreign groups in the name of peace but they did not mention foreign alliance on the political front in peace keeping.

-Trump deter immigration into United States. According to the Capitalists, this attempts to hinder profit by the business can harm the economy but this argument contradict with another Capitalist argument: Advertisement is used to encourage economic investment so why are foreign workers preferred when they demand too little wage for investment.
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Because democrats run those precincts. I hope President Trump will get to the bottom of it and deport the guilty.


you do realize conjecture and conspiracy theories isn't actually evidence, right?
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:

you do realize conjecture and conspiracy theories isn't actually evidence, right?


President Trump will find the truth and punish the guilty.
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

you do realize conjecture and conspiracy theories isn't actually evidence, right?


President Trump will find the truth and punish the guilty.


Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.

Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.
23042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

My Administration will follow two simple rules: BUY AMERICAN and HIRE AMERICAN!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President-elect Donald Trump announced early Wednesday that he has chosen former Texas Gov. Rick Perry for Energy Secretary, confirming earlier reports about the pick.






“As the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry created a business climate that produced millions of new jobs and lower energy prices in his state, and he will bring that same approach to our entire country as Secretary of Energy,” Trump said in a statement.

Perry said it was a “tremendous honor” to be chosen for the post.

"I know American energy is critical to our economy and our security. I look forward to engaging in a conversation about the development, stewardship and regulation of our energy resources, safeguarding our nuclear arsenal, and promoting an American energy policy that creates jobs and puts America first,” he said in a statement.

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/12/14/its-official-trump-chooses-rick-perry-as-energy-secretary-n2259715



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Bill Gates says Trump has the opportunity to be like JFK


http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/13/after-talking-with-trump-bill-gates-likens-president-elect-to-jfk.html



President-elect Donald Trump has an opportunity to establish "American leadership through innovation," Bill Gates told CNBC on Tuesday.

"A lot of his message has been about ... where he sees things not as good as he'd like," the billionaire Microsoft co-founder said on "Squawk Box."

"But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that," Gates continued, "I think whether it's education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanye West says he is running for president in 2024 instead of 2020 after meeting with Trump. Obviously bribed with a signed autograph from the president!

He made the right choice


1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


Of course, he won't include himself on that list, right?
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Rujikin wrote:


My Administration will follow two simple rules: BUY AMERICAN and HIRE AMERICAN!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President-elect Donald Trump announced early Wednesday that he has chosen former Texas Gov. Rick Perry for Energy Secretary, confirming earlier reports about the pick.






“As the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry created a business climate that produced millions of new jobs and lower energy prices in his state, and he will bring that same approach to our entire country as Secretary of Energy,” Trump said in a statement.

Perry said it was a “tremendous honor” to be chosen for the post.

"I know American energy is critical to our economy and our security. I look forward to engaging in a conversation about the development, stewardship and regulation of our energy resources, safeguarding our nuclear arsenal, and promoting an American energy policy that creates jobs and puts America first,” he said in a statement.

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/12/14/its-official-trump-chooses-rick-perry-as-energy-secretary-n2259715



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Bill Gates says Trump has the opportunity to be like JFK


http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/13/after-talking-with-trump-bill-gates-likens-president-elect-to-jfk.html



President-elect Donald Trump has an opportunity to establish "American leadership through innovation," Bill Gates told CNBC on Tuesday.

"A lot of his message has been about ... where he sees things not as good as he'd like," the billionaire Microsoft co-founder said on "Squawk Box."

"But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that," Gates continued, "I think whether it's education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanye West says he is running for president in 2024 instead of 2020 after meeting with Trump. Obviously bribed with a signed autograph from the president!

He made the right choice




ignore all the non-americans(including illegal immigrants) that have been hired to his companies. remind me, how many work-visas did he give out over the years? Then there's the question of his own wife's work history...

Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


Of course, he won't include himself on that list, right?


You mean like how Obama never included himself? Every time something happened he'd say he just found out about it the same time as every one else. lol "Derp, I found out about it in the news just like everyone else. hurrrhurhur"
23042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


No less than 5 nations have been proven to have hacked into Hillary's e-mail servers. Thats only the known ones. Weiner also had her e-mail syncing with his PC and kept the e-mails in a folder called "life insurance".

so 6+ people had access to her e-mails and 5+ were people that could distribute it. Was Russia one? Maybe. I know our CIA wouldn't hesitate to hack into a stupid foreigners e-mail if they had state secrets in it. However Russia is always blamed for everything, kind of silly to draw so much attention to themselves.

P.S. Not debating you just adding info.
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


Of course, he won't include himself on that list, right?


You mean like how Obama never included himself? Every time something happened he'd say he just found out about it the same time as every one else. lol "Derp, I found out about it in the news just like everyone else. hurrrhurhur"


such as? being vague is about as useful as trying to use conjecture as evidence
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Rujikin wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


No less than 5 nations have been proven to have hacked into Hillary's e-mail servers. Thats only the known ones. Weiner also had her e-mail syncing with his PC and kept the e-mails in a folder called "life insurance".

so 6+ people had access to her e-mails and 5+ were people that could distribute it. Was Russia one? Maybe. I know our CIA wouldn't hesitate to hack into a stupid foreigners e-mail if they had state secrets in it. However Russia is always blamed for everything, kind of silly to draw so much attention to themselves.

P.S. Not debating you just adding info.

so your argument is, since another country might have done so, it's ok for Russia to do it too?
Posted 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


No less than 5 nations have been proven to have hacked into Hillary's e-mail servers. Thats only the known ones. Weiner also had her e-mail syncing with his PC and kept the e-mails in a folder called "life insurance".

so 6+ people had access to her e-mails and 5+ were people that could distribute it. Was Russia one? Maybe. I know our CIA wouldn't hesitate to hack into a stupid foreigners e-mail if they had state secrets in it. However Russia is always blamed for everything, kind of silly to draw so much attention to themselves.

P.S. Not debating you just adding info.

so your argument is, since another country might have done so, it's ok for Russia to do it too?


What don't you understand about: The emails should not have been on a server somewhere in her basement in the first place.
23042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


No less than 5 nations have been proven to have hacked into Hillary's e-mail servers. Thats only the known ones. Weiner also had her e-mail syncing with his PC and kept the e-mails in a folder called "life insurance".

so 6+ people had access to her e-mails and 5+ were people that could distribute it. Was Russia one? Maybe. I know our CIA wouldn't hesitate to hack into a stupid foreigners e-mail if they had state secrets in it. However Russia is always blamed for everything, kind of silly to draw so much attention to themselves.

P.S. Not debating you just adding info.

so your argument is, since another country might have done so, it's ok for Russia to do it too?


My argument is that you have no idea if it really was Russia, another country, an insider, or even a whistle blower that released the information. The DNC hack was blamed on Russia at first but then they found out it was an insider. Your literally just using Russia as a scape goat.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.