First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Daily Donald
1372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ya mum's house
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Humms wrote:


electricdoomfire wrote:

irregardless of what trump does, the political left will find some way to make it seem like it is a bad thing.


XD someone actually said Irregardless

I'm so glad I spotted that.


Yeah, my bad.

1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


No less than 5 nations have been proven to have hacked into Hillary's e-mail servers. Thats only the known ones. Weiner also had her e-mail syncing with his PC and kept the e-mails in a folder called "life insurance".

so 6+ people had access to her e-mails and 5+ were people that could distribute it. Was Russia one? Maybe. I know our CIA wouldn't hesitate to hack into a stupid foreigners e-mail if they had state secrets in it. However Russia is always blamed for everything, kind of silly to draw so much attention to themselves.

P.S. Not debating you just adding info.

so your argument is, since another country might have done so, it's ok for Russia to do it too?


What don't you understand about: The emails should not have been on a server somewhere in her basement in the first place.

someone else did something wrong, so it's ok for me to do something wrong as well...
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Rujikin wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

Even if he has to lie to do it? because he's been called out on this topic already. Considering how much of a fraud he is, I have as much confidence in his nonexistent investigative skills as he does in the CIA. Hey, remember when he practically begged Russia to hack Clinton on tv? will he investigate that too? No, I guess he wouldn't.



Yeah, he asked the Russians to find Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails, the ones that she had stored on an unsecured and illegal email server. I believe that server was hacked by many nations. Many different nations have seen the classified emails that were illegally stored on her email server. It was ok though because there was no intent He was just being sarcastic, but if you want to take it at face value, that's to be expected. I hope President Trump makes the guilty pay.


No less than 5 nations have been proven to have hacked into Hillary's e-mail servers. Thats only the known ones. Weiner also had her e-mail syncing with his PC and kept the e-mails in a folder called "life insurance".

so 6+ people had access to her e-mails and 5+ were people that could distribute it. Was Russia one? Maybe. I know our CIA wouldn't hesitate to hack into a stupid foreigners e-mail if they had state secrets in it. However Russia is always blamed for everything, kind of silly to draw so much attention to themselves.

P.S. Not debating you just adding info.

so your argument is, since another country might have done so, it's ok for Russia to do it too?


My argument is that you have no idea if it really was Russia, another country, an insider, or even a whistle blower that released the information. The DNC hack was blamed on Russia at first but then they found out it was an insider. Your literally just using Russia as a scape goat.


so is the CIA, apparently. But I should take the word of a egg in a grey hat...
Posted 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:

someone else did something wrong, so it's ok for me to do something wrong as well...


Round and round we go... trump didn't do anything.
7137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/16/16
End of net neutrality; Crunchyroll will be throttled and no one will be able to watch anything because of Trump's FCC transition picks. /thread
13780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

Sollith wrote:
End of net neutrality; Crunchyroll will be throttled and no one will be able to watch anything because of Trump's FCC transition picks. /thread


i love how people screaming net neutrality are completely unaware that companies like ATT and Verizon are avoiding the rules with zero-rating services like the binge-on and direct now. binge-on had been in place long before the elections, mind you.
funny how you don't see people complain about the binge-on though... >.>

edit: bing on is from T-Mobile introduced in November of 2015
http://www.phonearena.com/news/AT-T-Sprint-expect-network-congestion-from-T-Mobiles-Binge-On_id75685

edit 2: meanwhile...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-952589/crunchyroll-is-now-part-of-t-mobiles-binge-on-service
2862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 12/14/16
Wow, I guess rujikin is really going to do this. I would advise not to get sucked too deeply into the bickering going on here; you could use that time bickering to watch Thunderbolt Fantasy instead.
7137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

namealreadytaken wrote:


Sollith wrote:
End of net neutrality; Crunchyroll will be throttled and no one will be able to watch anything because of Trump's FCC transition picks. /thread


i love how people screaming net neutrality are completely unaware that companies like ATT and Verizon are avoiding the rules with zero-rating services like the binge-on and direct now. binge-on had been in place long before the elections, mind you.
funny how you don't see people complain about the binge-on though... >.>

edit: bing on is from T-Mobile introduced in November of 2015
http://www.phonearena.com/news/AT-T-Sprint-expect-network-congestion-from-T-Mobiles-Binge-On_id75685

edit 2: meanwhile...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-952589/crunchyroll-is-now-part-of-t-mobiles-binge-on-service


Those "services" are utter nonsense built on the artificial data scarcity that those same companies put in place. It isn't like water or something that needs to be rationed out because we are in a drought; an internet connection is a pipeline that gets that resource, data/information/etc. to you. The FCC was actually looking at those services and were going to do something about them, but have their hands currently tied by the new administration.

I pay for a certain amount of bandwidth and should be able to use that bandwidth for whatever services I choose. If I wanted "paid prioritization" I would have paid for Cable TV instead of internet.

The market for services on the internet needs to be kept open and not controlled and throttled at the whim of an ISP that is already being paid by us to have a path, a road, pipeline, etc to those services. Your internet connection and the amount of bandwidth you pay for is just a pipe of a certain size; the videos, websites, and other data is the water flowing through those pipes.
13780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

Sollith wrote:
The FCC was actually looking at those services and were going to do something about them, but have their hands currently tied by the new administration

even though they had over a year to do something about it during the Obama administration...?

edit: i shouldn't have to remind that Trump isn't president yet.
7137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

namealreadytaken wrote:


Sollith wrote:
The FCC was actually looking at those services and were going to do something about them, but have their hands currently tied by the new administration

even though they had over a year to do something about it during the Obama administration...?

edit: i shouldn't have to remind that Trump isn't president yet.


Trying to point fingers because you are facing backwards while walking doesn't stop you from walking off a cliff. The whole point of having a discussion like this is to make sure the future is more productive, not to look backwards the entire time. If that future appears to be misguided by those who are supposed to be properly leading, then we have a need to make certain things apparent.

Pointing fingers does not change the fact that what ISPs are doing is bad for consumers and that something needs to be done about it.

1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

someone else did something wrong, so it's ok for me to do something wrong as well...


Round and round we go... trump didn't do anything.


well, he certainly doesn't pay his bills or taxes that's for sure
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16

ran76 wrote:

well, he certainly doesn't pay his bills or taxes that's for sure


He did manage to become president-elect though.
13780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Offline
Posted 12/14/16

Sollith wrote:
Pointing fingers does not change the fact that what ISPs are doing is bad for consumers and that something needs to be done about it.

precisely why i think it's futile at this point to put the blame on Trump's pick for FCC


Sollith wrote:
no one will be able to watch anything because of Trump's FCC transition picks. /thread


1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/15/16

Xxanthar wrote:


ran76 wrote:

well, he certainly doesn't pay his bills or taxes that's for sure


He did manage to become president-elect though.


with Russia's help apparently

1695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Online
Posted 12/15/16 , edited 12/15/16

SirWilburn wrote:
What? There have been a myriad of objective reasons given for criticizing Trump, not just as a candidate, but as a human being. Yes, discussing policy is important, but discussing the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed by a candidate is even more important otherwise how do you figure out if they'll attempt to follow through on their promises. "racist, misogynistic, xenophobic" are not just buzzwords, those are important things to be taken into consideration about a presidential candidate.


You need to learn the difference between objective and subjective. You will never find a use of the words racist, misogynistic, or xenophobic that is not subjective, because the words themselves are an expression of a social relation which will always be subjective.

The worst part of these words is that they are entirely projection and the people using them are either too stupid to realize it or just don't care because they have evil intentions. You don't decide if someone is racist, misogynistic, or xenophobic, a person decides that for themselves.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.