First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply FireEmblem Lounge.
Moderator
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/18/08
Got some more time on my hand making a custom unit with attack graphics, this is what i got so far, what's u guys think?

Edit: Finished Version:
Member
26266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sembawang/Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Aznbam wrote:

Got some more time on my hand making a custom unit with attack graphics, this is what i got so far, what's u guys think?

Edit: Finished Version:


hey sweet your good at this
Member
7645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ignore the fire,...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

Aznbam wrote:

Got some more time on my hand making a custom unit with attack graphics, this is what i got so far, what's u guys think?

Edit: Finished Version:


i think it's good and i have no clue what bases u used for those mugs in the last post.
Moderator
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
probably a mix of ephraim and a soldier.
Moderator
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
its just ephraim with some custom
Member
7645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ignore the fire,...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
i'm working on my first custom sprite at the moment but i don't have much time because of the finals, man i hate school. but once i'm done i'll have more time to work on it i just hope that my brother won't mess it up like last time.
Creator
4365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
GL on both your finals and your sprite. =]
Moderator
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Good luck with that.
In other news: I finally killed the bitch!; I beat ashera!
Creator
4365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Lol, nice job 142
Member
7645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ignore the fire,...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
hey guys i did a few recolors the other day and wanted to show u and get ur opinions on them.







let me know what u think i'm still new at them.
Creator
4365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
The're pretty good!
Moderator
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Saber153 wrote:

hey guys i did a few recolors the other day and wanted to show u and get ur opinions on them.







let me know what u think i'm still new at them.


They're quite good, but isn't the first one just raven?
Member
7645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ignore the fire,...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

142 wrote:


Saber153 wrote:

hey guys i did a few recolors the other day and wanted to show u and get ur opinions on them.







let me know what u think i'm still new at them.


They're quite good, but isn't the first one just raven?


thanks but it's not raven i just started coloring a hero in and he tured out like that. also i can upload the sprite sheets some where like in a new thread or i the photos. i got the time to post them so just ask.
Moderator
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess...
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Saber153 wrote:


142 wrote:


Saber153 wrote:

hey guys i did a few recolors the other day and wanted to show u and get ur opinions on them.







let me know what u think i'm still new at them.


They're quite good, but isn't the first one just raven?


thanks but it's not raven i just started coloring a hero in and he tured out like that. also i can upload the sprite sheets some where like in a new thread or i the photos. i got the time to post them so just ask.


They are pretty good recolors though some parts like the top part of the berserker Axe is way to much contrast compared to the other red parts of the sprite. try not make stuff pitch black its a big no-no, cause it will stick out way to much.

I know i posted my new sprites already but I like posting in this thread so:
Member
7645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ignore the fire,...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Aznbam wrote:


Saber153 wrote:


142 wrote:


Saber153 wrote:

hey guys i did a few recolors the other day and wanted to show u and get ur opinions on them.







let me know what u think i'm still new at them.


They're quite good, but isn't the first one just raven?


thanks but it's not raven i just started coloring a hero in and he tured out like that. also i can upload the sprite sheets some where like in a new thread or i the photos. i got the time to post them so just ask.


They are pretty good recolors though some parts like the top part of the berserker Axe is way to much contrast compared to the other red parts of the sprite. try not make stuff pitch black its a big no-no, cause it will stick out way to much.

I know i posted my new sprites already but I like posting in this thread so:


ya i know it's just that gimp tends to give me the wrong color after i already colored it in. i'll keep working on it. also i like the 4 sprites u posted.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.