Post Reply is this self defense or nah?
21803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwmjxxBxOHY
oh my god, I was getting madder and madder the more it went on, this bitch is crazy, and she has the audacity to say he is harassing her

then she punches him and he pushes her, she screams saying HE PUNCHED ME, I GOT THAT ON CAMERA ASSHOLE "goes to take a pic of his license plate"

omg, I would have knocked her out jesus Christ
people like this are mentally deficient

when she starts jumping around like a kangaroo omfg stop fucking following him you psycho
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/14/16
How is this paint huffer an SJW though? I might just be having a hard time understanding what she's saying (an understandable dilemma, in my opinion) but she doesn't sound like she's espousing any SJW stuff to me. In fact wasn't she yelling the N word at that guy? Pretty sure that's not something SJWs do.

More on topic though: No shit it was self defense.
39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
I have to say. He does make some good points. I think of the SJW's that went bonkers and rioted in the streets because Hillary lost. They beat up people who they thought voted for Trump while calling the victim of their assaults racists. Remember that homeless Black woman they beat up on Hollywood's Walk of Fame? Just because she exercised her First Amendment right, and supported Trump?

This is just another play on that theme, but instead of Racism (which she plainly is), she made the issue about sexism. Except that she was being the sexist. Yelling at him not to hit a woman, while she hit and berated him.

She's probably not just some ordinary SJW, but a Feminazi/SJW, to boot!

In every case, the SJW's felt entitled to their violent and hateful behavior, because they convinced themselves that every last Trump supporter are all racists, bigots, and other bad words that SJW's have been calling Trump supporters (even to this day).

He was clearly defending himself. He was in the defensive the whole time, backing away and telling her to get away from him. She was on the offensive the entire time. I hope he's pressed charges on her, and sues her in court.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/14/16 , edited 12/14/16
I'm sure I've said it before, but it would be nice to link to the original video rather than linking to a video commenting on the video, and doesn't leave a link to the original video. But if you do link to a commentary video then the original video link would be nice as well.

I prefer to keep the bias on some subjects to a minimum

runec 
36293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/16

Dogempire wrote:
I'm sure I've said it before, but it would be nice to link to the original video rather than linking to a video commenting on the video, and doesn't leave a link to the original video. But if you do link to a commentary video then the original video link would be nice as well.

I prefer to keep the bias on some subjects to a minimum


Indeed. It would be nice to see the actual subject instead of it interspersed with some red pill twat's comments that won't even show his face on camera. Who is desperately trying to twist this into something about SJW's somehow without providing any context or even a link to the original video. This has nothing to do with social justice. Its a domestic dispute in true Jerry Springer white trash fashion. The original video is also from 2013 so he had to really go digging to find something to try and stretch his bullshit opinion over.

As for the original question: Yes, self defense. Its pretty clear who is the aggressor here.

On a side note: Is this really the kind of garbage you watch, red? ><




6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/15/16

runec wrote:


Dogempire wrote:
I'm sure I've said it before, but it would be nice to link to the original video rather than linking to a video commenting on the video, and doesn't leave a link to the original video. But if you do link to a commentary video then the original video link would be nice as well.

I prefer to keep the bias on some subjects to a minimum


Indeed. It would be nice to see the actual subject instead of it interspersed with some red pill twat's comments that won't even show his face on camera. Who is desperately trying to twist this into something about SJW's somehow without providing any context or even a link to the original video. This has nothing to do with social justice. Its a domestic dispute in true Jerry Springer white trash fashion. The original video is also from 2013 so he had to really go digging to find something to try and stretch his bullshit opinion over.

As for the original question: Yes, self defense. Its pretty clear who is the aggressor here.

On a side note: Is this really the kind of garbage you watch, red? ><



Eh while I don't really agree with social justice, feminism, and similar topics, I'm gonna have to agree with you here.

I can see how "Don't you care hit a woman" turns into social justice, but you can't really say for sure that she believes in social justice. It kinda seemed like they were grasping at straws and I don't really like when commentators insult people because calling someone a b"tch doesn't really count as an argument.

I didn't really watch the full clip though because I don't really know where the original is, so eh.

6630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/16

Dogempire wrote:


runec wrote:


Dogempire wrote:
I'm sure I've said it before, but it would be nice to link to the original video rather than linking to a video commenting on the video, and doesn't leave a link to the original video. But if you do link to a commentary video then the original video link would be nice as well.

I prefer to keep the bias on some subjects to a minimum


Indeed. It would be nice to see the actual subject instead of it interspersed with some red pill twat's comments that won't even show his face on camera. Who is desperately trying to twist this into something about SJW's somehow without providing any context or even a link to the original video. This has nothing to do with social justice. Its a domestic dispute in true Jerry Springer white trash fashion. The original video is also from 2013 so he had to really go digging to find something to try and stretch his bullshit opinion over.

As for the original question: Yes, self defense. Its pretty clear who is the aggressor here.

On a side note: Is this really the kind of garbage you watch, red? ><



Eh while I don't really agree with social justice, feminism, and similar topics, I'm gonna have to agree with you here.

I can see how "Don't you care hit a woman" turns into social justice, but you can't really say for sure that she believes in social justice. It kinda seemed like they were grasping at straws and I don't really like when commentators insult people because calling someone a b"tch doesn't really count as an argument.

I didn't really watch the full clip though because I don't really know where the original is, so eh.



from what i could tell the person they were harassing was just mind his own business going to his car like he said and had stopped before crossing the road possibly having noticed those two interactions with the camera person then those two noticed him and switch their attention to him weather or not those two had interaction with him before hand is probably impossible to find out, but i would say those two were just out looking for trouble or something and he was just wrong place wrong time. i wouldn't be surprised ether if their behavior could be a byproduct of sjw influence to some degree, of course it could be other things as well. though i do think the idea that woman should be immune from repercussions is one such trait encouraged by sjw feminism now a days. though that concept does predate modern feminism somewhat i do think they use it to their benefit and push that idea to its limits.
runec 
36293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/16 , edited 12/15/16

Dogempire wrote:
I can see how "Don't you care hit a woman" turns into social justice, but you can't really say for sure that she believes in social justice. It kinda seemed like they were grasping at straws and I don't really like when commentators insult people because calling someone a b"tch doesn't really count as an argument.

I didn't really watch the full clip though because I don't really know where the original is, so eh.


Turns out this is actually only half of the original ( See below )

And yeah, the "Never hit a woman" idea is decades old. This woman doesn't believe in social justice. Meth, perhaps.



dragonlord1234 wrote:
from what i could tell the person they were harassing was just mind his own business going to his car like he said and had stopped before crossing the road possibly having noticed those two interactions with the camera person


No, listen to her. She says "You ruined my life for 6 months" when attacking the other guy. They know each other. Unfortunately, I can't find the real context of the video. I have found 3 or 4 different stories behind it none of which can be confirmed. Supposedly it happened in Washington, North Carolina or California depending on who you ask. In all accounts these two know each other and are either room mates, neighbours in the same apartment building and/or were in a relationship.

What I did find is that the video is actually only half of the original:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=56f_1387603145 ( Ignore the bullshit story the poster made up about it ).

The chief accusation the women is making is that the guy has been stalking her for 6 months after they either broke up or she dumped/rejected him or some such and that he has put his hands on her before this video.

So yeah, they definitely known each other. This is definitely a domestic dispute and the idiot trying to make this about SJW is definitely an idiot who either intentionally neglected to mention the context or second half of the video or couldn't be bothered in his rush to make up shit to support his opinion.



You must be logged in to post.