First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
KFC nashville hot chicken
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
love it? hate it?
I love drinking the spicy juice and soaking the biscuit in it
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
Wat
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
you're disgusting
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

pepsyyy wrote:

you're disgusting


how? its spicy chicken
Humms 
13181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
So this is why people are unhealthy.

Go figure
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
I like spicy, but spicy doesn't like me.
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

Humms wrote:

So this is why people are unhealthy.

Go figure


I get it like twice a month tho :C
Humms 
13181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

redokami wrote:


Humms wrote:

So this is why people are unhealthy.

Go figure


I get it like twice a month tho :C


Then what's so special about it I like spicy chicken to.
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

Humms wrote:


redokami wrote:


Humms wrote:

So this is why people are unhealthy.

Go figure


I get it like twice a month tho :C


Then what's so special about it I like spicy chicken to.


its...its different! the juice, idk what it is but it tastes so good and even more so with the pickle, and the biscuit mmmm
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

redokami wrote:


pepsyyy wrote:

you're disgusting


how? its spicy chicken


ut on the streets. the unemployment rate is grwoing every year and i dont want to be another statistic. sometimes the boss bringhs his son into work and when i go to the toilet i come back and he;s sat at my desk i know what they're planning. the kid is only 5 years old and has no experience in marketing but you know what they say about nepotism "a fish rots from the head down
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

pepsyyy wrote:


redokami wrote:


pepsyyy wrote:

you're disgusting


how? its spicy chicken


ut on the streets. the unemployment rate is grwoing every year and i dont want to be another statistic. sometimes the boss bringhs his son into work and when i go to the toilet i come back and he;s sat at my desk i know what they're planning. the kid is only 5 years old and has no experience in marketing but you know what they say about nepotism "a fish rots from the head down


sorry wrong thread
21931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/17/16

pepsyyy wrote:

sorry wrong thread


I was about to say, wtf LOL
Humms 
13181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/17/16

redokami wrote:

its...its different! the juice, idk what it is but it tastes so good and even more so with the pickle, and the biscuit mmmm


Fair enough, I will let you enjoy your spicy chicken
21249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
It's about that time of the year when Japan goes nuts over KFC.
48683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
I haven't tried it, but It's disgusting. Nothing like actual Nashville hot fried chicken. Nashville hot chcken doesn't use some weird sauce that makes it soggy, it's in the batter. Hattie B's and Princes are the only reasons I visit my family there.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.