First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply A man saved me from drowning,now I am suing him for rape
21698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsn17_a8-g

fucking, what, what is this LOL , he saved your life
He raped you.
CPR = Rape
Surgery = Rape
Moving someone = Rape
Saving someone = Rape
Tap on the soldier = Rape
Stop rape, avoid saving lives
18337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
obvious troll is obvious
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
Does anyone actually believe this is legit?
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

octorockandroll wrote:

Does anyone actually believe this is legit?


One guy replying to the top comment sees it at least. It gave me a bit of a laugh as well.
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

EichiXIII wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

Does anyone actually believe this is legit?


One guy replying to the top comment sees it at least. It gave me a bit of a laugh as well.


*looks at the top comment*


Oh shit....i thought whales could swim.




*looks at the other comments*

Oh... people are actually taking this seriously...

755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

octorockandroll wrote:

*looks at the top comment*


Oh shit....i thought whales could swim.




Lol is that a comment on there? I don't see it...

I was referring to


I'm impressed you can't see satire.
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

EichiXIII wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

*looks at the top comment*


Oh shit....i thought whales could swim.




Lol is that a comment on there? I don't see it...

I was referring to


I'm impressed you can't see satire.


Didn't see that one, bt it's true. Frankly, I doubt even my prescription would do anything to someone like that.
20526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / SoFlo
Online
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
This isn't real. No way.

My question is why someone would willing perform social media suicide. Is it just for attention? Who does this?
147845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16
That is why you don't save or help people unless you get confirmed consent that they need help and want your help. Otherwise just walk away. (Thats what they teach these days because of lawyers)

10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

Kira0309 wrote:

That is why you don't save or help people unless you get confirmed consent that they need help and want your help. Otherwise just walk away. (Thats what they teach these days because of lawyers)



No it isn't. It is indeed recommended that you get consent to help someone who has something like a broken limb or choking or something going on, but in the event of a life threatening situation in which the person you're rescuing cannot give consent, the consent is implied and it is your responsibility to help them.
147845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

octorockandroll wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

That is why you don't save or help people unless you get confirmed consent that they need help and want your help. Otherwise just walk away. (Thats what they teach these days because of lawyers)



No it isn't. It is indeed recommended that you get consent to help someone who has something like a broken limb or choking or something going on, but in the event of a life threatening situation in which the person you're rescuing cannot give consent, the consent is implied and it is your responsibility to help them.


Yes and no. What you say is true but they still will end up suing you. Its sadly not worth the hassle.
10938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

Kira0309 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

That is why you don't save or help people unless you get confirmed consent that they need help and want your help. Otherwise just walk away. (Thats what they teach these days because of lawyers)



No it isn't. It is indeed recommended that you get consent to help someone who has something like a broken limb or choking or something going on, but in the event of a life threatening situation in which the person you're rescuing cannot give consent, the consent is implied and it is your responsibility to help them.


Yes and no. What you say is true but they still will end up suing you. Its sadly not worth the hassle.


No. No they will not. I have been CPR certified for 6 years, I have friends who are paramedics and nurses, and have rescued people who were passed out in the past. Not a single one of those experiences has ever resulted in a threat of a lawsuit to anyone and even if it did, that threat would never make it past the preliminary hearing. And yes, it is absolutely worth the hassle. I would take wasting an afternoon in a court case that will never get off the ground over letting another person die any day of the fucking week. Not that that matters, seeing as such lawsuits only exist in the realms of speculation and transparently fake videos like the one in the OP.
1892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (o´ω`o)ノ゙
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

Kira0309 wrote:

That is why you don't save or help people unless you get confirmed consent that they need help and want your help. Otherwise just walk away. (Thats what they teach these days because of lawyers)



Haha reminds me of the Incredibles

22232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 12/16/16 , edited 12/16/16

Kira0309 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

That is why you don't save or help people unless you get confirmed consent that they need help and want your help. Otherwise just walk away. (Thats what they teach these days because of lawyers)



No it isn't. It is indeed recommended that you get consent to help someone who has something like a broken limb or choking or something going on, but in the event of a life threatening situation in which the person you're rescuing cannot give consent, the consent is implied and it is your responsibility to help them.


Yes and no. What you say is true but they still will end up suing you. Its sadly not worth the hassle.


I am pretty sure safe Samaritan laws protect people in the states. In any case, letting a person die because you're afraid of getting sued is pathetic if you ask me. I hope I am not not misinterpreting it, but it seems utterly callous to let someone die, give and take on the circumstances.
Posted 12/16/16
This is so old
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.