First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Two days ago it was claimed yet again that Obama's birth certificate is fake
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
No. Natural born citizen includes children of citizens no matter where they are born. If they are born in another country they may also have dual citizenship depending on that countries laws.
Posted 12/19/16

qwueri wrote:


choppin_broccoli wrote:

Oh yay, you're seriously going to try and stand your ground on this one?

Please, continue, so we can all have a good laugh at your expense.


Continue what? Those were legitimate questions.

Kudos on ripping into Glen Beck, though. It's easy to do, but still funny.


The "technical angle" that Tremblay took was mere misdirection. Sorry but I'll have to ask you to watch the full presentation on the 9 points of forgery if we're really to discuss these facets...look at what they focused on there, and then when you juxtapose that with Tremblay's comments, you see how his whole context is intended to misidentify the direction in which to focus - ostensibly, all he did was create a technical straw man, kill it softly, and then dismiss the argument.

Totally fails logic 101.


With how badly Beck crumbled, I'd be willing to bet that they told him if he didnt shut up that they would kill him and introduce his wife and daughters to their new employer john podesta.
Posted 12/19/16

loganthered wrote:

No. Natural born citizen includes children of citizens no matter where they are born. If they are born in another country they may also have dual citizenship depending on that countries laws.


This was why it was so totally nonsensical to produce a forgery. All they had to do was say he wasnt born in the USA but automatically has citizenship via his mother. And the only way there's an issue with that is if he's somehow not her son and DNA would be the only remotely provable way, and really would they have gone that far? I dont think so.

This is just wanton and careless disregard for the public. Disregard for public office, for any semblance of honesty or transparency that should automatically be part and parcel of government operations.

We the public have to start holding politicians accountable for their malfeasance.

Who authorized this birth certificate? Who said "you get me a goddamned birth cert I dont care how." Because I'll bet my paycheck those words or something VERY close were spoken.
17710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
Some people just need a freaking hobby....
5326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
Oh sure

Do you also believe that he is a lizard person?
Posted 12/19/16

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Some people just need a freaking hobby....


some people just need to care when the government f*ks them, and care when other countries are invaded in the name of taking away your freedumbs
30705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

choppin_broccoli wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Some people just need a freaking hobby....


some people just need to care when the government f*ks them, and care when other countries are invaded in the name of taking away your freedumbs


when you think that someone running your country that was not born there is taking away your freedom and invasion......you really need to rethink life.
Posted 12/19/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


choppin_broccoli wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Some people just need a freaking hobby....


some people just need to care when the government f*ks them, and care when other countries are invaded in the name of taking away your freedumbs


when you think that someone running your country that was not born there is taking away your freedom and invasion......you really need to rethink life.


lol...trust me, I know Obama is a puppet that does what he's told and he is not the source of the taking away of freedoms.

Its simply not rational to conclude that Obama was born in the USA, I dont know why people are having a problem with evidence leading them to a conclusion.

They say he was born in hawaii, but if he was, then he'd have a Hawaiian SSN, and he'd have had a real authentic Hawaiian birth certificate. Period, end of story, one is silly and illogical if he concludes otherwise. Pretty much as I said when the cert was released and most average joes with half a brain could look at the data and determine it wasnt very likely he was born in the USA.

But.....'News, yall. Wagging the people for decades, some just loving every minute of it.
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
My God you far right crazy are sad. I can as a left leaning centrist fully admit Obama made some mistakes didn't go after the bankers, spent way too much time on ACA when it was clear the GOP was never going to work, Syria. I can fully say Hillary was a horrible candidate.

But you Far right fucks can never ever admit you got played and/or were wrong. All you need is some bitter redneck sheriff who lost his re-election, blames Obama for a grand conspiracy and has for 6 years. Why because back in the bush era he was placed under federal investigation. An investigation that swung into full gear under Obama. Why well he was found to of chained up "illegals" many of who were in fact citizens in inhuman conditions. His tent town was a gloried internment camp. But no you believe him because that way you can continue to go "I wasn't fooled". You still believe shit like "there was no southern strategy in 60s 70s" , you still believe shit like “pizzagate” and “Birther” nonsense. You still believe Reagan single handy ended the USSR. That Reagan was a tax cut president Yea he cut taxes for the rich then raised them 11 time on the middle class and poor. You Still hahahaha believe that “Bush Jr kept us safe”. Why because you fell for political propaganda and can't admit you got played. If you could Just face the fact that political strategist on both side entire job it to fool you. These people entire life work which if there good at their job means millions for them is to trick you, distract you, and fuzzy the math.

Thanks for the laugh yea this single document gone over the most these past 9 years verified hundrends of times. Yea it took a local bitter sheriff with an agenda to blow the lid off a conspericy that would of need tens of thousands of people to be apart of. Right............... And 9/11 was an inside job, elvis isn't dead he's immortal living on the moon.
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16

LalaSatalin wrote:

The other day, Obama's birth certificate was officially announced to be fake. The mainstream media will not address it.

Lala wants to know if you believe this, or don't believe it and why. Lala thinks it might be true, there's enough evidence to support it.



While I dislike you Lala and your topics.

This is as stupid as people believing the Earth is flat.
4424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
It REALLY doesn't matter at this point.

I mean really even if it's true he's almost out. What are they going to do? Go back in time and undo his presidency? All it will do at this point is give the extreme right the satisfaction of saying "I told you so".

It won't change what happened. It won't get him out of the white house faster. and even his policies won't just all magically be undone.


People just need to freaking let it go and move on with their lives.
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Boise, ID
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
This... Just.... Doesn't make......

Sense? Not a single president in American history has ever had their birth certificate requested of them, much less have it widely publicized. Why this one? Why is it that people questioned his citizenship in the first place? Why now, when you can find the official certificate of Barack Obama's live birth on Google images, are people still refusing to believe that Barack Obama is American?

Think about it. To many people, it's obvious, but it's clear to me that you really need to think about this.
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
I'll never forget the futurma episode with the time traveling presidental canidate. He has a weird middle name but other wise is perfect. Nixion makes that the issue demanding his "earther" certificate implying he is outspace alien. Of course it's found out he hasn't been born... yet . Leela goes "fine lets find your mother and have they stream the birth live" So they do . The part i'll never forget and perfectly fits the birthers and such. There is a woman on the screen clearly giving birth it's confirmed it's his mother. Yet still this redneck in the crowd watching says "I bet you nothing comes out". That redneck is the far right and the far left for that matter. No matter how much time goes by, no matter how clear it is. You will cling that lie to never say your were wrong or tricked..
Posted 12/19/16
old news (yawn))
Posted 12/20/16

neotag wrote:

My God you far right crazy are sad. I can as a left leaning centrist fully admit Obama made some mistakes didn't go after the bankers, spent way too much time on ACA when it was clear the GOP was never going to work, Syria. I can fully say Hillary was a horrible candidate.

But you Far right fucks can never ever admit you got played and/or were wrong. All you need is some bitter redneck sheriff who lost his re-election, blames Obama for a grand conspiracy and has for 6 years. Why because back in the bush era he was placed under federal investigation. An investigation that swung into full gear under Obama. Why well he was found to of chained up "illegals" many of who were in fact citizens in inhuman conditions. His tent town was a gloried internment camp. But no you believe him because that way you can continue to go "I wasn't fooled". You still believe shit like "there was no southern strategy in 60s 70s" , you still believe shit like “pizzagate” and “Birther” nonsense. You still believe Reagan single handy ended the USSR. That Reagan was a tax cut president Yea he cut taxes for the rich then raised them 11 time on the middle class and poor. You Still hahahaha believe that “Bush Jr kept us safe”. Why because you fell for political propaganda and can't admit you got played. If you could Just face the fact that political strategist on both side entire job it to fool you. These people entire life work which if there good at their job means millions for them is to trick you, distract you, and fuzzy the math.

Thanks for the laugh yea this single document gone over the most these past 9 years verified hundrends of times. Yea it took a local bitter sheriff with an agenda to blow the lid off a conspericy that would of need tens of thousands of people to be apart of. Right............... And 9/11 was an inside job, elvis isn't dead he's immortal living on the moon.


I dont identify with any sliding political scale, I've got a problem with all of it.

I didnt get played - the Obama sycophants got played, got lied to, and you all went about accosting people because you believed in a lie.
The birth cert is fake, it was proved fake by a 40 year professional forensic document examiner that happened to be a fan of obama and voted for him twice.


Its shocking that people are all astonished that there actually winds up being some people with integrity out there that will stick to their discipline and tell the truth.


So how does W kept us safe even remotely jive with the government did 911? That's the kind of idiot logic that has to be addressed? Who's W's grandpappy and what did he accomplish, if you dont know that then yeah, I wouldnt be surprised.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.