Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do in this situation?
46885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

sabrinapaulinor wrote:

I think I would continue on trying to rebuild my life while slowly going insane


You wouldn't try figure who is watching you?
Posted 12/19/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Apholo wrote:

Seems kinda similar to that show "The 100," but I know it's not.

Anyways, I would probably try to figure out who was watching me.


Sorta. But I lessen the characters to ten people only.



Yeah...so may I ask, is that where you got your inspiration from?
46885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16

Apholo wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Apholo wrote:

Seems kinda similar to that show "The 100," but I know it's not.

Anyways, I would probably try to figure out who was watching me.


Sorta. But I lessen the characters to ten people only.



Yeah...so may I ask, is that where you got your inspiration from?


It just came to me.
Posted 12/19/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

It just came to me.


Ah, alright. Well good luck with that novel!
46885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

Apholo wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

It just came to me.


Ah, alright. Well good luck with that novel!


Thank you.
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dominican Republic
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


sabrinapaulinor wrote:

I think I would continue on trying to rebuild my life while slowly going insane


You wouldn't try figure who is watching you?


No. Im not that brave. Normally in movies or even real life, the person who knows too much or the person who wants to know too much gets killed first. That, or gets involved in big truble. I dont know how to fight and have never used a gun. Also I dont have the guts to kill a person.
If I were to be the main character of your story.. it would be quite boring and pointless.
46885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/20/16

sabrinapaulinor wrote:

No. Im not that brave. Normally in movies or even real life, the person who knows too much or the person who wants to know too much gets killed first. That, or gets involved in big truble. I dont know how to fight and have never used a gun. Also I dont have the guts to kill a person.
If I were to be the main character of your story.. it would be quite boring and pointless.


That's why you go with people.
207288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 6/13/17
continue to lead my life the way i want .
since the people just want to watch not to end my life
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.