First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Russia now a partisan issue in US politics?
8979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 12/18/16
Humms 
12007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/18/16


This is exactly what the world wanted. Don't you see? are you all Blind?
qwueri 
21133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/16 , edited 12/19/16
I wouldn't assume Trump speaks for the Republican Party.
Posted 12/18/16 , edited 12/18/16
Obama bowed to the world, Hillary and her hubby played favorites with the Saudis and took hundreds of millions of dollars from them, Trump said some decent things about Putin. and?
Posted 12/18/16
I disagree i think we should not distance Russia we need to work on getting along.



I hopeTrump has more meetings with him better to have a working relationship then to cower in fear like Obama. xD
mxdan 
11250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/18/16
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxon-russian-oil-company-bahamas-zero-corporate-tax-million-profit-a7483406.html

And it keeps getting crazier. Another globalist Mongol put into the cabinet and this one has ties to Russian interests. Still think he's fighting for your campaign promises? It doesn't take a freakanomics economist folks...
Posted 12/18/16

mxdan wrote:

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxon-russian-oil-company-bahamas-zero-corporate-tax-million-profit-a7483406.html

And it keeps getting crazier. Another globalist Mongol put into the cabinet and this one has ties to Russian interests. Still think he's fighting for your campaign promises? It doesn't take a freakanomics economist folks...


You should probably flee the country.
mxdan 
11250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/18/16

Xxanthar wrote:


mxdan wrote:

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/rex-tillerson-secretary-of-state-exxon-russian-oil-company-bahamas-zero-corporate-tax-million-profit-a7483406.html

And it keeps getting crazier. Another globalist Mongol put into the cabinet and this one has ties to Russian interests. Still think he's fighting for your campaign promises? It doesn't take a freakanomics economist folks...


You should probably flee the country.



Posted 12/18/16


Are you mocking Christianity?
mxdan 
11250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/18/16 , edited 12/18/16
look, bud, I know you have this little personal vendetta against liberals. Personally, I have a vendetta against ignorance. I'm find it really hard to let your hate filled comments slide. Because every time you voice your opinion it is easily refuted and easily explained. You simply ignore the content that challenges your strick beliefs and find another comment section to go off the walls about conspiracy theories and characterization. Frankly, I don't know whAt your issue is with the world. But mocking our intelligence by trying to start some bullshit lies is only going to make you bad in the end.
Posted 12/18/16

mxdan wrote:

look, bud, I know you have this little personal vendetta against liberals. Personally, I have a vendetta against stupid people. I'm find it really hard to let your ignorant hate filled comments slide. Because every time you voice your opinion it is easily refuted and easily explained. You simply ignore the content that challenges your strick beliefs and find another comment section to go off the walls about conspiracy theories and characterization. Frankly, I don't know whAt your issue is with the world. But mocking our intelligence by trying to start some bullshit lies is only going to make you bad in the end.


Are you feeling okay?
mxdan 
11250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/18/16 , edited 12/18/16
I've never been better, just think you're very petty. Come at me with something intelligent. Please. I'd love to see it.
Posted 12/18/16

mxdan wrote:

I've never been better, I just think your petty as hell. Come at me with something intelligent. Please. I'd love to see it.


I think you are perceiving some kind of fight or fued between us? Perhaps some bad feelings over something in the past? I don't get where you are coming from. I don't want to 'come at you, bro' because I don't know what you are so upset about. I think that I've been pretty good lately.
mxdan 
11250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/18/16
Don't play dumb. Insinuating im a coward who would flee the country just because things are getting worse is where I draw the line duder.
Posted 12/18/16

mxdan wrote:

Don't play dumb. Insinuating im a coward who would flee the country just because things are getting worse is where I draw the line duder.


I was only suggesting that if you thought all of your ideals and moral beliefs were about to be trampled on by President Trump, that you should consider moving. Since Trump is going to be around for the next 8 years or so. Many democrats have posted on the internet that they would be leaving. I don't consider it cowardly at all, so please do not put words in my mouth.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.