Is Hillary Clinton Really Trying To Out-Right Steal The Election?
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/18/16
Project Veritas caught Hillary and the DNC working with a "non-profit" "Americans for Change," and exposed a crap-ton of corruption and criminality.

This time, Hillary seems to be actually trying to hijack the election by influencing the electoral college members to ignore the election results and vote for Hillary Clinton.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/13/white-house-clinton-tied-to-pr-firm-behind-electoral-college-push.html

(I had to fix a sh*t-ton of typos in the quote to make it readable. When you see the original, you'll see how crappy the editing was. Maybe forgot to use spell check or something.)


Megaphone Strategies, whose stated mission is to “use PR as a tool to diversify progressive movements,” typically works with progressive causes like Black Lives Matter. The firm is representing the handful of“faithless electors” trying to keep President-elect Donald Trump from winning the Electoral College vote.

The firm was co-founded by Van Jones, the former green jobs czar in the Obama White House who later resigned after it was revealed he signed a statement questioning whether the Bush administration had a role in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Jones now works as a CNN commentator.

Molly Haigh, Megaphone’s co-founder and president, worked for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. Haigh blames the Republican party’s “racist, misogynist, xenophobic fear mongering”for Trump’s rise to power.
62363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
Surprise! A bunch of people who have "ties to prominent Democrats" want the Democratic party to win and are therefore attempting to persuade electors to vote for Hillary. Clearly, this is a conspiracy orchestrated by Hillary herself to steal the election by following the rules of the electoral college.

One might also add that those very same rules that Hillary is apparently trying to exploit are the entire reason why we all currently believe Trump has won the election in spite of losing the popular vote.
28172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
Neither are fit to be President. RIP Americanos.
21764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Between yesterday...
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

DeadlyOats wrote:

Project Veritas caught Hillary and the DNC working with a "non-profit" "Americans for Change," and exposed a crap-ton of corruption and criminality.

This time, Hillary seems to be actually trying to hijack the election by influencing the electoral college members to ignore the election results and vote for Hillary Clinton.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/13/white-house-clinton-tied-to-pr-firm-behind-electoral-college-push.html

(I had to fix a sh*t-ton of typos in the quote to make it readable. When you see the original, you'll see how crappy the editing was. Maybe forgot to use spell check or something.)


Megaphone Strategies, whose stated mission is to “use PR as a tool to diversify progressive movements,” typically works with progressive causes like Black Lives Matter. The firm is representing the handful of“faithless electors” trying to keep President-elect Donald Trump from winning the Electoral College vote.

The firm was co-founded by Van Jones, the former green jobs czar in the Obama White House who later resigned after it was revealed he signed a statement questioning whether the Bush administration had a role in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Jones now works as a CNN commentator.

Molly Haigh, Megaphone’s co-founder and president, worked for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. Haigh blames the Republican party’s “racist, misogynist, xenophobic fear mongering”for Trump’s rise to power.


Project Veritas is a joke and as about as partisan as you can get, anything coming from O'Keefe and crew should be looked at very carefully. The man has a history of faking it three year probation he is a criminal and hasn't learned his lesson yet. Heavily edited videos and outright lies. Also last time I checked outside of the alt right conspiracy theory that she didn't win the popular vote she had actually won the popular vote by two million votes. No really she won the popular vote just like Al Gore did.

Now a little history on the electoral college faithless electors those that chose to vote for whomever they wish may do so. There is nothing stopping them from doing this. In fact if they so wished they could elect someone that hadn't even run for president. Their job is to make sure the person taking office is qualified to preform the job. So yes if they so wished they could cast their votes for Clinton and they wouldn't have done anything wrong. As for Clinton lobbying them there are no laws against that to my knowledge. Quick search shows no law so yeah they can be lobbied.
5086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

gvblackmoon wrote:
As for Clinton lobbying them there are no laws against that to my knowledge. Quick search shows no law so yeah they can be lobbied.


Lobbying? No, but there are many states where its illegal for electors to change their ballots once cast.

As one of them libertarian bozos, I'm scared for what Trump might mean for the history of journalism, and laughing my tuchus off at the hypocrisy of Clinton. A "Direct threat to Democracy and America" indeed.

Heck, the only reason Clinton jumped on the train is potentially hijacking the election. It originally started out as Stein's thinly veiled fundraiser.
qwueri 
20374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
For alleged criminality and corruption, I'm seeing a significant dearth of laws being broken.
11380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
No.

Goodbye.
Humms 
11879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
Hi

OK bye
mxdan 
10928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
What laws are being broken exactly?

Gasp, another sensationalist article trying to fabricate reality. Couldn't be.
Posted 12/19/16

Edgewen wrote:

Heck, the only reason Clinton jumped on the train is potentially hijacking the election. It originally started out as Stein's thinly veiled fundraiser.


From my perspective, there was a coordinated effort from day 1. The media did exactly as instructed, whether it was giving DT free air time and "entertaining him" by instruction, ignoring Hillary's health even past the point where she was hacking fig sized green shit into a glass in front of millions, not questioning the utterly ridiculous notion of non contagious bacterial pneumonia, when for all of history on pneumonia, ALL bacterial pneumonia is contagious.

If the CIA didnt have the clintons in their back pocket (notice this is not vice versa) then Bill never would have had his last term as governor, nevermind getting close to the oval office - not with the skeletons they had in their closet. If "Woodward & Bernstein" were allowed to do their jobs, then the trail would have been laid bare for all to see and the clintons would have been candidates for jail time. But since the CIA has interest in their assets, all of their misdeeds are somehow this vast unprovable conspiracy,

even though Vince Foster had 2 different caliber bullet holes in his neck.


Trump is too much of a wildcard and he's not a buyable candidate, if not for wikileaks and the outright & obvious electoral theft from bernie, then their plan would likely have gone to fruition.


For whatever reason nobody's talking about the PA legislator that got told if he voted trump then he'd get 2 bullet holes in the back of his mouth. (One big reason why they have police escort today)
Posted 12/19/16
This is why we have the 2nd amendment.
62363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
I would like to reiterate, perhaps a bit more clearly this time, that Hillary is only tangentially involved with the group described in the article. It's rather unlikely that she is the one calling the shots, and there is certainly no evidence to suggest that she is. Also, nobody is breaking any rules, and the electoral college will almost certainly vote in Trump anyway. Never mind that she already won the popular vote. Hillary will not be stealing this election, not in any sense of the word.
Dragon
65091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
I'm sorry, but when people start talking up the 2nd, that's taken as an implied threat of violence. This is now closed. If you want to keep talking up stealing the election with each other, take it to PM. By this evening, this thread will be moot in any case.
You must be logged in to post.