First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Should I ask the girl at the cell phone booth out?
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/19/16
I have a long history of failing and going over the same girl like terminator 2 T-1000 until they seriously block me away. So far I am blocked/deleted by 4 girls that I asked out. Being an engineer in school puts the total number of girls that I know on FB to be about less then 2 digits. Now at this point I am a bit overweight 220lb, and I got lingering feeling for this other girl which I met on Facebook and have sent her over 300 letters with no reply. I think she reads them because she posts happy blogs and she might have feelings for me but she never responds to me. I'm not sure if she is shy, has a boyfriend now, or just doesn't like me. I also told her that I would meet up with her next year without respond, again. Should I be faithful about it? I could use some help making this decision. With this in mind, I am not sure if I should ask out the very good looking cell phone sales girl I met next to my work place the other day. She's just next to my work place, but well I don't want this to turn into a big mess, which it happens to happen a lot around me, what should I do?
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/19/16
Ya, I think I should, if someone is awake right now
8476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Darkest Africa
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
Just don't do it while she's working, please. Otherwise I say "Go for it!" And please stop with the girl who isn't replying. She isn't into you and doesn't have the courage to say it. (Hell, I was like that at one time. So are you, based on the other thread.) At most just send her an apology saying that you're sorry you were a little slow in catching a hint.
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/28/16
First - You shouldn't burn bridges just because you don't get exactly what you want. I mean if you're essentially "going after the same girl like the T-1000 until they block you" .. you're putting too much stress on a person to go out with you or even humor the idea of it. Sometimes you have to just make your intention known, ask them out, and move on if they say "No".

Second - What exactly do you mean you've sent this woman over 300 letters? Dude, no. Just........ just no. That's not good/healthy. You should have made your intention known and stated long before even 10 letters, let alone 300.

You should just ask her out and if she says no, let that be that. Forget about it, cease all T-1000-style of operations. Your weight isn't always going to be an instant rejection - it's more so the style at which you're trying to present yourself that could very well be off-putting for some women.
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/19/16

loremipsumdolor wrote:

Just don't do it while she's working, please. Otherwise I say "Go for it!" And please stop with the girl who isn't replying. She isn't into you and doesn't have the courage to say it. (Hell, I was like that at one time. So are you, based on the other thread.) At most just send her an apology saying that you're sorry you were a little slow in catching a hint.


Sigh, ya she's too good to be true
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16

ninjitsuko wrote:

First - You shouldn't burn bridges just because you don't get exactly what you want. I mean if you're essentially "going after the same girl like the T-1000 until they block you" .. you're putting too much stress on a person to go out with you or even humor the idea of it. Sometimes you have to just make your intention known, ask them out, and move on if they say "No".

Second - What exactly do you mean you've sent this woman over 300 letters? Dude, no. Just........ just no. That's not good/healthy. You should have made your intention known and stated long before even 10 letters, let alone 300.

You should just ask her out and if she says no, let that be that. Forget about it, cease all T-1000-style of operations. Your weight isn't always going to be an instant rejection - it's more so the style at which you're trying to present yourself that could very well be off-putting for some women.


Ya, I'll try the cell phone booth girl, how could my fortune telling failed me, letter sent, over and out. There's something wrong about this island
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Kansas, USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

fredreload wrote:

I have a long history of failing and going over the same girl like terminator 2 T-1000 until they seriously block me away. So far I am blocked/deleted by 4 girls that I asked out. Being an engineer in school puts the total number of girls that I know on FB to be about less then 2 digits. Now at this point I am a bit overweight 220lb, and I got lingering feeling for this other girl which I met on Facebook and have sent her over 300 letters with no reply. I think she reads them because she posts happy blogs and she might have feelings for me but she never responds to me. I'm not sure if she is shy, has a boyfriend now, or just doesn't like me. I also told her that I would meet up with her next year without respond, again. Should I be faithful about it? I could use some help making this decision. With this in mind, I am not sure if I should ask out the very good looking cell phone sales girl I met next to my work place the other day. She's just next to my work place, but well I don't want this to turn into a big mess, which it happens to happen a lot around me, what should I do?


First: stop creeping! 300 letters and no responses is straight up stalking.
Second: make some female friends without being like "hey, you look gooood; wanna bone?"
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/28/16
I think OP is either really unaware, or trolling.

5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
Posted 12/21/16

PandAndy wrote:


fredreload wrote:

I have a long history of failing and going over the same girl like terminator 2 T-1000 until they seriously block me away. So far I am blocked/deleted by 4 girls that I asked out. Being an engineer in school puts the total number of girls that I know on FB to be about less then 2 digits. Now at this point I am a bit overweight 220lb, and I got lingering feeling for this other girl which I met on Facebook and have sent her over 300 letters with no reply. I think she reads them because she posts happy blogs and she might have feelings for me but she never responds to me. I'm not sure if she is shy, has a boyfriend now, or just doesn't like me. I also told her that I would meet up with her next year without respond, again. Should I be faithful about it? I could use some help making this decision. With this in mind, I am not sure if I should ask out the very good looking cell phone sales girl I met next to my work place the other day. She's just next to my work place, but well I don't want this to turn into a big mess, which it happens to happen a lot around me, what should I do?

First: stop creeping! 300 letters and no responses is straight up stalking.
Second: make some female friends without being like "hey, you look gooood; wanna bone?"


One is not. Second that her fault for not saying fuck off. 3 it will be stalking if she say no and he keep doing it. 4 To be fair most people would have gotten the message by now. Now OP Yeah stop with the Facebook girl. Is getting into creepily territory now. Try the booth girl out but try not to be creepie about it.
21371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 12/22/16 , edited 12/22/16

fredreload wrote:

I have a long history of failing and going over the same girl like terminator 2 T-1000 until they seriously block me away. So far I am blocked/deleted by 4 girls that I asked out. Being an engineer in school puts the total number of girls that I know on FB to be about less then 2 digits. Now at this point I am a bit overweight 220lb, and I got lingering feeling for this other girl which I met on Facebook and have sent her over 300 letters with no reply. I think she reads them because she posts happy blogs and she might have feelings for me but she never responds to me. I'm not sure if she is shy, has a boyfriend now, or just doesn't like me. I also told her that I would meet up with her next year without respond, again. Should I be faithful about it? I could use some help making this decision. With this in mind, I am not sure if I should ask out the very good looking cell phone sales girl I met next to my work place the other day. She's just next to my work place, but well I don't want this to turn into a big mess, which it happens to happen a lot around me, what should I do?


Well I can relate to the first part of your story, I gained a bunch of weight in engineering school since well you know how it is with the sleep deprivation and lack of social life/sunlight and whatnot. I don't know how much longer you got in school, but you have to start doing something about that. I started doing MMA classes, weightlifting and running as soon as I escaped undergrad and had a moment to breathe again,Whether or not it is because the world is shallow or whatever, the reality is that is going to hold you back big time.

You send her over 300 letters and she hasn't responded?! What are you doing? Seriously, look if a girl hasn't responded in you after all of that either: A) she is not interested in you (most likely) or B.) if your hunches are right (with I doubt) you don't want to date someone like that anyway, they'd be a waste of time and energy. Honestly, the reason for her behavior is entirely irrelevant, if she hasn't responded to you then ditch her, move on, enjoy life.

With the girl at the cell phone place, sure go for it, but if she shoots you down back off before you start digging your reputation into a ditch too big to escape from.

Ugh I hate to admit it, but OP reminds me of a younger version of myself, but if I were a few stages even further down the desperation river.
I'm rooting for you and all, but please read the advice on the threads you are posting, people have been posting some pretty good recommendations and it seems to me it is only a matter of time this obsessive behavior is going to blow up in your face and I'd hate to see that.


Dogempire wrote:

I think OP is either really unaware, or trolling.




For his sake I hope it's the latter of the two.
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/23/16 , edited 12/23/16

kevz_210 wrote:


fredreload wrote:

I have a long history of failing and going over the same girl like terminator 2 T-1000 until they seriously block me away. So far I am blocked/deleted by 4 girls that I asked out. Being an engineer in school puts the total number of girls that I know on FB to be about less then 2 digits. Now at this point I am a bit overweight 220lb, and I got lingering feeling for this other girl which I met on Facebook and have sent her over 300 letters with no reply. I think she reads them because she posts happy blogs and she might have feelings for me but she never responds to me. I'm not sure if she is shy, has a boyfriend now, or just doesn't like me. I also told her that I would meet up with her next year without respond, again. Should I be faithful about it? I could use some help making this decision. With this in mind, I am not sure if I should ask out the very good looking cell phone sales girl I met next to my work place the other day. She's just next to my work place, but well I don't want this to turn into a big mess, which it happens to happen a lot around me, what should I do?


Well I can relate to the first part of your story, I gained a bunch of weight in engineering school since well you know how it is with the sleep deprivation and lack of social life/sunlight and whatnot. I don't know how much longer you got in school, but you have to start doing something about that. I started doing MMA classes, weightlifting and running as soon as I escaped undergrad and had a moment to breathe again,Whether or not it is because the world is shallow or whatever, the reality is that is going to hold you back big time.

You send her over 300 letters and she hasn't responded?! What are you doing? Seriously, look if a girl hasn't responded in you after all of that either: A) she is not interested in you (most likely) or B.) if your hunches are right (with I doubt) you don't want to date someone like that anyway, they'd be a waste of time and energy. Honestly, the reason for her behavior is entirely irrelevant, if she hasn't responded to you then ditch her, move on, enjoy life.

With the girl at the cell phone place, sure go for it, but if she shoots you down back off before you start digging your reputation into a ditch too big to escape from.

Ugh I hate to admit it, but OP reminds me of a younger version of myself, but if I were a few stages even further down the desperation river.
I'm rooting for you and all, but please read the advice on the threads you are posting, people have been posting some pretty good recommendations and it seems to me it is only a matter of time this obsessive behavior is going to blow up in your face and I'd hate to see that.


Dogempire wrote:

I think OP is either really unaware, or trolling.




For his sake I hope it's the latter of the two.

Ya, I don't get this island, even on OkCupid I sent out close to 200 letters to 200 girls and still no respond. But again I'm quite picky at that, I choose girls that is above average looking. These days it's really hard to find good looking girls, they are either on the television shows or become models. I mean if you are a good looking girl, chance is you can find a pretty decent job. Although it's quite hard to find these girls, they are like myths. If you find someone with a good looking girl you'd be like, damn that lucky bastard. With that said, I'm still alone this Christmas and I came to the conclusion that the girl not choosing me because I'm overweight and or ugly. It's either I'm overweight or something wrong with this island. Hopefully I'll end up somewhere like Nagasarete Airantou


P.S The cell phone booth girl only appears every Christmas I think , they should get an NPC
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/23/16
If I can I'd buy a girl for Christmas
21371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 12/23/16 , edited 12/23/16

fredreload wrote:

If I can I'd buy a girl for Christmas


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Like this?





fredreload wrote:

Ya, I don't get this island, even on OkCupid I sent out close to 200 letters to 200 girls and still no respond. But again I'm quite picky at that, I choose girls that is above average looking. These days it's really hard to find good looking girls, they are either on the television shows or become models. I mean if you are a good looking girl, chance is you can find a pretty decent job. Although it's quite hard to find these girls, they are like myths. If you find someone with a good looking girl you'd be like, damn that lucky bastard. With that said, I'm still alone this Christmas and I came to the conclusion that the girl not choosing me because I'm overweight and or ugly. It's either I'm overweight or something wrong with this island. Hopefully I'll end up somewhere like Nagasarete Airantou


P.S The cell phone booth girl only appears every Christmas I think , they should get an NPC



Sounds like one of those MMO holiday events, although pretty crappy they don't change up the event from year to year to make things more interesting

That being said, just work hard get money and maybe it will help. If it doesn't well you can blow all the money on anime related stuff so its a win-win.

Well I think all that could have been said has been, with that note best of luck with everything and stop trying so damn hard, there is more to life than relationships. In reality, most of it is dumb luck at the end of the day anyway so don't beat yourself up too much over something out of one's control. Enjoy other aspects of life and see where things take you, live in the moment and focus on those things going right for you rather than what's going wrong. If nothing else when you're out of school you'll make a fat paycheck, take that money cross things off your bucket list and see the rest of the world. I'm traveling every six months to somewhere new, trying new foods, experiencing new cultures and trying crazy things like paragliding and scuba diving. Honestly, being single doesn't even bother me much anymore I'm having far too much fun going from one adventure to another
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/24/16

kevz_210 wrote:


fredreload wrote:

If I can I'd buy a girl for Christmas


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Like this?





fredreload wrote:

Ya, I don't get this island, even on OkCupid I sent out close to 200 letters to 200 girls and still no respond. But again I'm quite picky at that, I choose girls that is above average looking. These days it's really hard to find good looking girls, they are either on the television shows or become models. I mean if you are a good looking girl, chance is you can find a pretty decent job. Although it's quite hard to find these girls, they are like myths. If you find someone with a good looking girl you'd be like, damn that lucky bastard. With that said, I'm still alone this Christmas and I came to the conclusion that the girl not choosing me because I'm overweight and or ugly. It's either I'm overweight or something wrong with this island. Hopefully I'll end up somewhere like Nagasarete Airantou


P.S The cell phone booth girl only appears every Christmas I think , they should get an NPC



Sounds like one of those MMO holiday events, although pretty crappy they don't change up the event from year to year to make things more interesting

That being said, just work hard get money and maybe it will help. If it doesn't well you can blow all the money on anime related stuff so its a win-win.

Well I think all that could have been said has been, with that note best of luck with everything and stop trying so damn hard, there is more to life than relationships. In reality, most of it is dumb luck at the end of the day anyway so don't beat yourself up too much over something out of one's control. Enjoy other aspects of life and see where things take you, live in the moment and focus on those things going right for you rather than what's going wrong. If nothing else when you're out of school you'll make a fat paycheck, take that money cross things off your bucket list and see the rest of the world. I'm traveling every six months to somewhere new, trying new foods, experiencing new cultures and trying crazy things like paragliding and scuba diving. Honestly, being single doesn't even bother me much anymore I'm having far too much fun going from one adventure to another


Right, if there's one thing I've learned is to confess to the girl in person and make sure they don't have an escape route
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.