First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply KKK member sentenced 30 years for plotting to kill Muslims with homemade death ray
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
But did he kill muslims with his 'death ray'?

11766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
I had a cool idea for a death laser that would be hidden in a dogfish shark. It would be cool because there would definitely be enough room inside it to hide all the wires and power source and shit and you could trigger the laser by pulling back on the shark's rostrum, pushing the jaw forward and revealing/activating the death laser whose barrel-y thingie would be hidden in the mouth (with the tongue removed to make room so that the mouth could still close with the laser in it)

Oh, and it's good they arrested this dipshit.
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
I like his creativity and feel we need more Darth Vader-like people in the world. I also, however, would want them to be a bit more intelligent and hate everyone equally. He does lose points for using the code name Dmitri and giving his partner the code name Yoda as well. That just doesn't make any sense.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/20/16
..The KKK is still a thing..What the actual fuck is wrong with the United States of America?
37737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16
The article doesn't mention if the "radiological dispersal device" actually worked or not...
36281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 12/19/16
Wow, he sound really racist and dangerous and a scumbag. Good thing he's in jail for a really long time now.
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

octorockandroll wrote:

I had a cool idea for a death laser that would be hidden in a dogfish shark. It would be cool because there would definitely be enough room inside it to hide all the wires and power source and shit and you could trigger the laser by pulling back on the shark's rostrum, pushing the jaw forward and revealing/activating the death laser whose barrel-y thingie would be hidden in the mouth (with the tongue removed to make room so that the mouth could still close with the laser in it)

Oh, and it's good they arrested this dipshit.


This post made my day. Really, good job.


Ranwolf wrote:

..The KKK is still a thing..What the actual fuck is wrong with the United States of America?


Just because you Canadians have the (almost) perfect country...
11766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/19/16

EichiXIII wrote:

I like his creativity and feel we need more Darth Vader-like people in the world. I also, however, would want them to be a bit more intelligent and hate everyone equally. He does lose points for using the code name Dmitri and giving his partner the code name Yoda as well. That just doesn't make any sense.


LMFAO Wait, WHAT? His code name for a guy to commit an act of terrorism with him was Yoda? As in the guy who's role in the story was to teach Luke to abstain from hate and aggression? How the hell did this idiot think he could build a "death ray" if he's that stupid?
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

Ranwolf wrote:

..The KKK is still a thing..What the actual fuck is wrong with the United States of America?


Well he was only calling himself a member of the KKK. They seemed to feel a bit differently since in the article it says:

He enlisted the help of a KKK leader who was cooperating with investigators the entire time, court records say.

Which I find hilarious.

kinga750 wrote:

The article doesn't mention if the "radiological dispersal device" actually worked or not...


I really wanted to know if it was actually something that would work too. Cause that is some great outside the box thinking if it is actually possible.
11766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:

I had a cool idea for a death laser that would be hidden in a dogfish shark. It would be cool because there would definitely be enough room inside it to hide all the wires and power source and shit and you could trigger the laser by pulling back on the shark's rostrum, pushing the jaw forward and revealing/activating the death laser whose barrel-y thingie would be hidden in the mouth (with the tongue removed to make room so that the mouth could still close with the laser in it)

Oh, and it's good they arrested this dipshit.


This post made my day. Really, good job.


Ranwolf wrote:

..The KKK is still a thing..What the actual fuck is wrong with the United States of America?


Just because you Canadians have the (almost) perfect country...


My pleasure. Do you want to help me build it? Your codename can be hmmm... Gandhi. yeah, that seems totally appropriate given the circumstances.

More seriously though, I really don't think I would call Canada the almost perfect country
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/16 , edited 12/20/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:



Just because you Canadians have the (almost) perfect country...


I have gone on record as saying Canada is quite the opposite from a prefect country mate. But at the same time I will admit the various political parties that have been in charge of this northern landmass at least recognise groups like the KKK deserve to be hunted down like the rabid dogs they are.
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

octorockandroll wrote:


EichiXIII wrote:

I like his creativity and feel we need more Darth Vader-like people in the world. I also, however, would want them to be a bit more intelligent and hate everyone equally. He does lose points for using the code name Dmitri and giving his partner the code name Yoda as well. That just doesn't make any sense.


LMFAO Wait, WHAT? His code name for a guy to commit an act of terrorism with him was Yoda? As in the guy who's role in the story was to teach Luke to abstain from hate and aggression? How the hell did this idiot think he could build a "death ray" if he's that stupid?


Ikr? At least he could have named him Tarkin.
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

octorockandroll wrote:


My pleasure. Do you want to help me build it? Your codename can be hmmm... Gandhi. yeah, that seems totally appropriate given the circumstances.

More seriously though, I really don't think I would call Canada the almost perfect country :sweatingbullets:


That depends, are you referring to Mahatma Gandhi, or Indira Gandhi?

I've been to Montreal. Really nice place. I'd move there in a heartbeat if it wasn't so damn cold.


Ranwolf wrote:

I have gone on record as saying Canada is quite the opposite from a prefect country mate. But at the same time I will admit the various political parties that have been in charge of this northern landmass at least recognise groups like the KKK deserve to be hunted down like the rabid dogs they are.


The Klan's protected by the First Amendment as long as they don't engage in terrorist activity.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:



The Klan's protected by the First Amendment as long as they don't engage in terrorist activity.


Which is just one of many things that make me think less of the US. I am not saying Canada is any better but at least we treat sub human scum like the sub human scum they are and don't tolerate their existence based on some inane loop hole in the charter our founding fathers wrote.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.