First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply KKK member sentenced 30 years for plotting to kill Muslims with homemade death ray
15100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/20/16

Ranwolf wrote:


vanguard1234523 wrote:



We never actually stopped fighting the confederacy I've come to realize. There is a large subset of our country that persists in clinging to awful/outmoded social and economic structures in spite of the fact that the world is changing and making them increasingly irrelevant. The fact that we keep having to go back and argue about things like whether or not climate change is real, and whether or not certain people should have full civil rights has, in conjunction with news media losing it's teeth and becoming nothing more than partisan shills, destroyed political discourse in this country. This is our entire problem in a nutshell, we still have people who proudly fly the confederate flag, we still have people pretending that answered questions are up for debate. We still pretend that some evangelical nutjob's opposition to marriage equality is worth sustaining. We keep pretending that shitty ideas are worth hearing about, when like the Confederacy itself, they should've been left to rot in the past where they belonged.

Think of it like this, I know you dislike Britain and us by extension, but I think this quote of Churchill's is salient: "You can always count on Americans to do the right thing-after they've tried everything else." This has been true for most of our history, every time the rest of the first world/global north decided that some policy or practice was stupid or awful, we have consistently been among the last ones to discard it. If anything that quote's proven to be overly optimistic, given our staunch insistence, particularly in recent days to do everything we can to avoid doing the right thing.


I only wonder how much damage you Yanks are going to do before you figure out what the right thing is though.


Let's both hope you never find out. The more time goes on the more I begin to fear there isn't a bottom to that particular barrel.
21363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
So.... Did we let him finish his death ray before arresting him? I could use one of those and developing it would be a bitch.
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

Rujikin wrote:

So.... Did we let him finish his death ray before arresting him? I could use one of those and developing it would be a bitch.


It's probably in some secret lab at Los Alamos National Laboratory being reversed engineered, even as we speak.
21517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh that people are so against the KKK (dont get me wrong iam not a supporter of them) but will defend something like black lives matter or islamic extremists.
EDIT: maybe not defend but turn a blind to or not take seriously. And will ignore the fact that there are anti white groups all over the world.

As far as I know BLM never lynched a white man

147845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 12/20/16
death ray? Like lasers??

39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

uncletim wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh that people are so against the KKK (dont get me wrong iam not a supporter of them) but will defend something like black lives matter or islamic extremists.
EDIT: maybe not defend but turn a blind to or not take seriously. And will ignore the fact that there are anti white groups all over the world.

As far as I know BLM never lynched a white man



And there you have a perfectly good example of someone who has completely missed the point. This individual can excuse the racist activities of a minority hate group, because as long as they didn't lynch a White man, it's O.K....

MrAnimeSK, it seems that uncletim has proved your point. Quite well, I might add.
21517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh that people are so against the KKK (dont get me wrong iam not a supporter of them) but will defend something like black lives matter or islamic extremists.
EDIT: maybe not defend but turn a blind to or not take seriously. And will ignore the fact that there are anti white groups all over the world.

As far as I know BLM never lynched a white man



And there you have a perfectly good example of someone who has completely missed the point. This individual can excuse the racist activities of a minority hate group, because as long as they didn't lynch a White man, it's O.K....

MrAnimeSK, it seems that uncletim has proved your point. Quite well, I might add.

So your saying rioting over a perceived injustices is wrong and lynching black men is ok if they don'y do it in a riot hmmmmm

Posted 12/20/16
The KKK, a dated group barely hanging onto relevancy by a few flimsy threads, all but threw the "death ray" head-case at the police. I say that things are looking pretty up. "Death ray." Oh, lord. I struggle with taking this case seriously. I'm almost surprised that "Florida Man" isn't involved.
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/20/16

uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh that people are so against the KKK (dont get me wrong iam not a supporter of them) but will defend something like black lives matter or islamic extremists.
EDIT: maybe not defend but turn a blind to or not take seriously. And will ignore the fact that there are anti white groups all over the world.

As far as I know BLM never lynched a white man



And there you have a perfectly good example of someone who has completely missed the point. This individual can excuse the racist activities of a minority hate group, because as long as they didn't lynch a White man, it's O.K....

MrAnimeSK, it seems that uncletim has proved your point. Quite well, I might add.

So your saying rioting over a perceived injustices is wrong and lynching black men is ok if they don'y do it in a riot hmmmmm



Deliberately misquoting me does not change the fact that the Liberals have turned a blind eye towards racism against Whites, violence against whites, etc.

But they stand on the soapbox, with megaphone in hand, whenever such racism and violence are done by Whites against people of other ethnicities. It's the vilest form of hypocrisy and it turns my stomach.

If they were sincere in their beliefs of equality, then they should equally decry racism against Whites and non-Whites - equally. But their hypocrisy is boundless!
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

Ranwolf wrote:

..The KKK is still a thing..What the actual fuck is wrong with the United States of America?


Hey Canada, you know the KKK exists in your country too, right?
4376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 12/20/16

Ranwolf wrote:

..The KKK is still a thing..What the actual fuck is wrong with the United States of America?


Because Neo Nazi's aren't also technically a thing in the world. Or ISIS. or ... well anything.


The thing is anyone can just call themselves something. I could organize a bunch of murders together and call ourselves the dark brotherhood from skyrim if I wanted.


So if you have a famous organization name that has everyone recognises. There will always be someone borrowing that name to get attention.

Basically you could destroy every living KKK member but there would still be KKK members in the future because someone would eventually pick the name back up.

21517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh that people are so against the KKK (dont get me wrong iam not a supporter of them) but will defend something like black lives matter or islamic extremists.
EDIT: maybe not defend but turn a blind to or not take seriously. And will ignore the fact that there are anti white groups all over the world.

As far as I know BLM never lynched a white man



And there you have a perfectly good example of someone who has completely missed the point. This individual can excuse the racist activities of a minority hate group, because as long as they didn't lynch a White man, it's O.K....

MrAnimeSK, it seems that uncletim has proved your point. Quite well, I might add.

So your saying rioting over a perceived injustices is wrong and lynching black men is ok if they don'y do it in a riot hmmmmm



Deliberately misquoting me does not change the fact that the Liberals have turned a blind eye towards racism against Whites, violence against whites, etc.

But they stand on the soapbox, with megaphone in hand, whenever such racism and violence are done by Whites against people of other ethnicities. It's the vilest form of hypocrisy and it turns my stomach.

If they were sincere in their beliefs of equality, then they should equally decry racism against Whites and non-Whites - equally. But their hypocrisy is boundless!

Wow so you just turn a blind eye to over a hundred years of history? The BLM are just spouting back at the white man what the white man has spouting at them for many many years and you fucking know that is true.
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/20/16

Metazoxan wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

..The KKK is still a thing..What the actual fuck is wrong with the United States of America?


Because Neo Nazi's aren't also technically a thing in the world. Or ISIS. or ... well anything.


The thing is anyone can just call themselves something. I could organize a bunch of murders together and call ourselves the dark brotherhood from skyrim if I wanted.


So if you have a famous organization name that has everyone recognises. There will always be someone borrowing that name to get attention.

Basically you could destroy every living KKK member but there would still be KKK members in the future because someone would eventually pick the name back up.



Like the Neo-Nazis. Neo-Nazis came into being as soon as the Berlin Wall came down and East and West Germany were reunified. The Neo-Nazis all came from East Germany.

The U.S. Army gave guided tours to West Germans to the death camps, and showed them the emaciated prisoners in them. The West Germans, having seen for themselves realized what monsters Hitler and his government really were.

The Russians didn't do this. So, when East and West Germany reunited, the East Germans still believed that Hitler was a hero and the Jews were still evil. Neo-Nazism spread all over the world from there. People in the U.S. who didn't quite get the KKK still became Neo-Nazis.

So, yeah. There's gonna be people who want to hate, no matter the era, the reason, or insanity of it all.
39155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16

uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh that people are so against the KKK (dont get me wrong iam not a supporter of them) but will defend something like black lives matter or islamic extremists.
EDIT: maybe not defend but turn a blind to or not take seriously. And will ignore the fact that there are anti white groups all over the world.

As far as I know BLM never lynched a white man



And there you have a perfectly good example of someone who has completely missed the point. This individual can excuse the racist activities of a minority hate group, because as long as they didn't lynch a White man, it's O.K....

MrAnimeSK, it seems that uncletim has proved your point. Quite well, I might add.

So your saying rioting over a perceived injustices is wrong and lynching black men is ok if they don'y do it in a riot hmmmmm



Deliberately misquoting me does not change the fact that the Liberals have turned a blind eye towards racism against Whites, violence against whites, etc.

But they stand on the soapbox, with megaphone in hand, whenever such racism and violence are done by Whites against people of other ethnicities. It's the vilest form of hypocrisy and it turns my stomach.

If they were sincere in their beliefs of equality, then they should equally decry racism against Whites and non-Whites - equally. But their hypocrisy is boundless!

Wow so you just turn a blind eye to over a hundred years of history? The BLM are just spouting back at the white man what the white man has spouting at them for many many years and you fucking know that is true.


The difference is that I'm not excusing any of the racism, persecution, and other wrongs committed to non-Whites. I equally say that racism against non-Whites and Whites is wrong.

What you seem to be saying is that racism against Whites is O.K. because they've had it coming for a long time. You seem to be saying that if non-Whites riot and commit violence against Whites, that it's not a s bad, because they've been mistreated by Whites for a long, long time.

That kind of thinking is poison. That kind of thinking is hypocrisy. That kind of thinking is the thinking of failures and losers. You are saying that two wrongs make a right.

I'm saying two wrongs do not make a right.
4376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 12/20/16

uncletim wrote:

Wow so you just turn a blind eye to over a hundred years of history? The BLM are just spouting back at the white man what the white man has spouting at them for many many years and you fucking know that is true.


And it's that garbage mentality that's the problem.

What the hell does "hundreds of years" have to do with me? I've always treated black people and minorities the same as I treat everyone else. And there are a lot of white guys who are the same.

So why do we have to take that kind of shit just become some group of entitled brats decided we somehow owe them? Hell the ones who experienced the worst of it are mostly dead of old age by now.




Just because blacks were discriminated heavily in the past doesn't mean it's "Okay" for them to do it back. Being a prick to people because of their race is bad no matter which way it's going and this mentality that it's okay for black people to do it NEEDS to stop. I remember a story a while back of a group of black punk who harassed and mugged a white veteran and the punks claimed they were part of BLM.


The past is in the past. You can't change it so stop crying about how bad black people used to have it. Also realize that you can't control people. No matter what you do people will always find excuses to be trash to each other if they want to. Because they are black? Because they are a woman? Because they have a certain opinion? If they want to be jerks they will and nothing you or some stupid movement can do will ever change that.

What we can do is pick our battles and speak out when we actually see injustice being done. But this "Guilty until proven innocent" that seems to happen when a white guy does anything to a black guy is only making the problem worse. It's creating more hatred and tension between groups not solving it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.