First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
KKK member sentenced 30 years for plotting to kill Muslims with homemade death ray
23401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Makes me laugh that people are so against the KKK (dont get me wrong iam not a supporter of them) but will defend something like black lives matter or islamic extremists.
EDIT: maybe not defend but turn a blind to or not take seriously. And will ignore the fact that there are anti white groups all over the world.

As far as I know BLM never lynched a white man



And there you have a perfectly good example of someone who has completely missed the point. This individual can excuse the racist activities of a minority hate group, because as long as they didn't lynch a White man, it's O.K....

MrAnimeSK, it seems that uncletim has proved your point. Quite well, I might add.

So your saying rioting over a perceived injustices is wrong and lynching black men is ok if they don'y do it in a riot hmmmmm



Deliberately misquoting me does not change the fact that the Liberals have turned a blind eye towards racism against Whites, violence against whites, etc.

But they stand on the soapbox, with megaphone in hand, whenever such racism and violence are done by Whites against people of other ethnicities. It's the vilest form of hypocrisy and it turns my stomach.

If they were sincere in their beliefs of equality, then they should equally decry racism against Whites and non-Whites - equally. But their hypocrisy is boundless!

Wow so you just turn a blind eye to over a hundred years of history? The BLM are just spouting back at the white man what the white man has spouting at them for many many years and you fucking know that is true.


The difference is that I'm not excusing any of the racism, persecution, and other wrongs committed to non-Whites. I equally say that racism against non-Whites and Whites is wrong.

What you seem to be saying is that racism against Whites is O.K. because they've had it coming for a long time. You seem to be saying that if non-Whites riot and commit violence against Whites, that it's not a s bad, because they've been mistreated by Whites for a long, long time.

That kind of thinking is poison. That kind of thinking is hypocrisy. That kind of thinking is the thinking of failures and losers. You are saying that two wrongs make a right.

I'm saying two wrongs do not make a right.

If a man kicks a dog long enough that it turns and bites the man do you blame the dog? Well you probably would because two wrongs don't make right.......right? What if one side has been more wrong for much longer? Your right you don't excuse racism against non-whites you just choose to ignore it

39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16

uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


The difference is that I'm not excusing any of the racism, persecution, and other wrongs committed to non-Whites. I equally say that racism against non-Whites and Whites is wrong.

What you seem to be saying is that racism against Whites is O.K. because they've had it coming for a long time. You seem to be saying that if non-Whites riot and commit violence against Whites, that it's not a s bad, because they've been mistreated by Whites for a long, long time.

That kind of thinking is poison. That kind of thinking is hypocrisy. That kind of thinking is the thinking of failures and losers. You are saying that two wrongs make a right.

I'm saying two wrongs do not make a right.

If a man kicks a dog long enough that it turns and bites the man do you blame the dog? Well you probably would because two wrongs don't make right.......right? What if one side has been more wrong for much longer? Your right you don't excuse racism against non-whites you just choose to ignore it



You are deliberately misquoting me. You are deliberately trying to mischaracterize my view on this issue. I can see it in your blatant twisting of my words. I'm done talking to you. You are not taking this seriously. I see that your are just trying to start a flame-race-war, and I'm not going to bite.

I call you Troll. You are trolling.
23401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


uncletim wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


The difference is that I'm not excusing any of the racism, persecution, and other wrongs committed to non-Whites. I equally say that racism against non-Whites and Whites is wrong.

What you seem to be saying is that racism against Whites is O.K. because they've had it coming for a long time. You seem to be saying that if non-Whites riot and commit violence against Whites, that it's not a s bad, because they've been mistreated by Whites for a long, long time.

That kind of thinking is poison. That kind of thinking is hypocrisy. That kind of thinking is the thinking of failures and losers. You are saying that two wrongs make a right.

I'm saying two wrongs do not make a right.

If a man kicks a dog long enough that it turns and bites the man do you blame the dog? Well you probably would because two wrongs don't make right.......right? What if one side has been more wrong for much longer? Your right you don't excuse racism against non-whites you just choose to ignore it



You are deliberately misquoting me. You are deliberately trying to mischaracterize my view on this issue. I can see it in your blatant twisting of my words. I'm done talking to you. You are not taking this seriously. I see that your are just trying to start a flame-race-war, and I'm not going to bite.

I call you Troll. You are trolling.

Yep the other side makes a point you cry "troll"
*slow clap*
Later hater

4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16

uncletim wrote:

If a man kicks a dog long enough that it turns and bites the man do you blame the dog? Well you probably would because two wrongs don't make right.......right? What if one side has been more wrong for much longer? Your right you don't excuse racism against non-whites you just choose to ignore it



But if a man kicks a dog and then that dog eats the family across the street do you just let the dog go?

It doens't matter which side has been more wrong for longer!!!!!! Because people today are not resposnible for what their ancestors did and people aren't entitled to anything for what their ancestors went through.

Because this shouldn't even be about "sides". It should be about equality and treating everyone the same.


This whole "Them and Us" is what's helping to worsen racism.




Also who the hell do you think you are just assuming he or the rest of us ignore racism against non whites? No one is saying ignore it.

If anyone is ignoring it it's you. Because what you are arguing for isn't about stopping racism against non whites. No no what you want is racism AGAINST whites.


But guess what? That won't solve anything. All that will do is gives whites a REASON to hate the blacks discriminating against them. Do you see where that leads? After one side "gets even" the other side "gets even back" and both sides just hate each other more and more. Getting "revenge" won't make things better for black people still suffering injustice today.


We need to forget and let go of the past not judge the current generation for it.

uncletim wrote:

Yep the other side makes a point you cry "troll"
*slow clap*
Later hater



Don't you start acting smug. You haven't made a single point this entire time. You just try to defend hate while using "revenge" as justification and then deflect any argument against you will "Yeah .... well they deserve it".
23401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16

Metazoxan wrote:


uncletim wrote:

If a man kicks a dog long enough that it turns and bites the man do you blame the dog? Well you probably would because two wrongs don't make right.......right? What if one side has been more wrong for much longer? Your right you don't excuse racism against non-whites you just choose to ignore it



But if a man kicks a dog and then that dog eats the family across the street do you just let the dog go?

It doens't matter which side has been more wrong for longer!!!!!! Because people today are not resposnible for what their ancestors did and people aren't entitled to anything for what their ancestors went through.

Because this shouldn't even be about "sides". It should be about equality and treating everyone the same.


This whole "Them and Us" is what's helping to worsen racism.




Also who the hell do you think you are just assuming he or the rest of us ignore racism against non whites? No one is saying ignore it.

If anyone is ignoring it it's you. Because what you are arguing for isn't about stopping racism against non whites. No no what you want is racism AGAINST whites.


But guess what? That won't solve anything. All that will do is gives whites a REASON to hate the blacks discriminating against them. Do you see where that leads? After one side "gets even" the other side "gets even back" and both sides just hate each other more and more. Getting "revenge" won't make things better for black people still suffering injustice today.


We need to forget and let go of the past not judge the current generation for it.

uncletim wrote:

Yep the other side makes a point you cry "troll"
*slow clap*
Later hater



Don't you start acting smug. You haven't made a single point this entire time. You just try to defend hate while using "revenge" as justification and then deflect any argument against you will "Yeah .... well they deserve it".

Give them a reason? They seem to already have one or haven't you noticed?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.