Post Reply Is there any anime that is dubbed?
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas♡
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16
I was wondering if there was a way i can watch them dubbed??
7608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16


Umm what the anime with the Santa girl? :p
7608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16


Strawberry Panic Chikaru. (Her name is Chikaru the title of the anime is "Strawberry Panic") Yuri/Shoujo-AI Anime 26 episodes. Not on CR sadly.
Posted 12/20/16 , edited 12/21/16

LunaTakimoto wrote:



Strawberry Panic Chikaru. Yuri/Shoujo-AI Anime 26 episodes. Not on CR sadly.


Ah I think I have that under I want to watch list. Thanks
108371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/21/16 , edited 12/21/16

TwinBlast wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:

Strawberry Panic Chikaru. Yuri/Shoujo-AI Anime 26 episodes. Not on CR sadly.


Ah I think I have that under I want to watch list. Thanks

Fortunately, it is available legally online:
http://www.viewster.com/serie/1302-19476-000/strawberry-panic/

They also have apps available on a number of devices, such as the Roku.

Posted 12/21/16 , edited 12/21/16

TheAncientOne wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:


LunaTakimoto wrote:

Strawberry Panic Chikaru. Yuri/Shoujo-AI Anime 26 episodes. Not on CR sadly.


Ah I think I have that under I want to watch list. Thanks

Fortunately, it is available legally online:
http://www.viewster.com/serie/1302-19476-000/strawberry-panic/

They also have apps available on a number of devices, such as the Roku.



thanks.
You must be logged in to post.