First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply The worst ending to a story is...
Posted 12/23/16
Out of these choices, I would say complexity.

Specifically, those stories where the ending seemingly comes out of nowhere and doesn't seem to connect with the rest of the story.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
when a dead character esp the main comes back to life

see: harry potter

54459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Sogno- wrote:

when a dead character esp the main comes back to life

see: harry potter



so picky
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

when a dead character esp the main comes back to life

see: harry potter



so picky


you dont even read books
54459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Sogno- wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

when a dead character esp the main comes back to life

see: harry potter



so picky


you dont even read books


You don't know me.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

when a dead character esp the main comes back to life

see: harry potter



so picky


you dont even read books


You don't know me.


i dont wanna know you
54459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Sogno- wrote:


i dont wanna know you


Ha, you got jokes, well jokes on you already do know more about you than you do.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:


i dont wanna know you


Ha, you got jokes, well jokes on you already do know more about you than you do.


im reporting u to the white house
54459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Sogno- wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:


i dont wanna know you


Ha, you got jokes, well jokes on you already do know more about you than you do.


im reporting u to the white house


I am the white house...looks liek you have been doubled JOKED.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:


i dont wanna know you


Ha, you got jokes, well jokes on you already do know more about you than you do.


im reporting u to the white house


I am the white house...looks liek you have been doubled JOKED.


im not laughign tho
54459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Sogno- wrote:

im not laughign tho


Yeah cause you cheeks all puffed up
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

im not laughign tho


Yeah cause you cheeks all puffed up


quit stalking me

i didnt ask for this
54459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Sogno- wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


Sogno- wrote:

im not laughign tho


Yeah cause you cheeks all puffed up


quit stalking me

i didnt ask for this


Preys don't ask to be hunted,

They just get Eaten
33428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
The non-ending, because the series ended before the actual end of the LN / manga / etc
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

cay032692 wrote:



Preys don't ask to be hunted,

They just get Eaten


you wish
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.