First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Trump’s New York Co-Chair Says Michelle Obama Is A Man Who Should Live In Africa With Gorillas
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Ejanss wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Ejanss wrote:
Her husband had two terms. When Democratic presidents have two high-approval terms, it makes the ghost of Ronald Reagan cry.


You don't think it could have been something Michelle said or promoted that caused him to be salty? She just recently said that "were feeling what having no hope feels like". It couldn't possibly be something she did? It automatically has to be her husband?


Well, again, it's partly her, because Republicans are the only people in the entire country who think that Michelle is going to run for president in 2020--I'd say "I haven't the faintest idea why they think that ...", but that would be a lie; deep down, most of us pretty much DO know why they think that.

But more just the fact that she and her hubby were both politically charismatic and popular, and inspired optimism that keeps making Republican Fear, Anger and Handwringing look bad. Kind of 60-40 on the symbolically misplaced blame.



When did they inspire optimism. Literally my whole generation has been fucked by Bush and Obama. There is not optimism there is despair and misery. Have you even tried getting a job? Its horrible , wages are not rising, cost of living is increasing, and Obama are took what little is left from our paychecks making us all live in poverty.

This is not hope this is despair.
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
Who is honestly surprised?
Posted 12/23/16
Someone needs a puddin' pop.
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
He needs a baseball bat to the face and one for his co-chair too
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
tarzan is cool
Posted 12/23/16

Sogno- wrote:

tarzan is cool


I remember watching that as a kid. Jane was hot.
Posted 12/23/16 , edited 12/23/16

uncletim wrote:

He needs a baseball bat to the face and one for his co-chair too


If I had a nickel for everyone who needed a baseball bat to the head, I'd have a shitload of nickels.
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 12/23/16 , edited 12/23/16
The fuck...
25688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
I think he watched too many British comedies with their overly long, wordy insults.
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
I don't like Michelle or Barak Obama, either.... But damn! Them words were wwwwaaaayyyyy over the top and utterly uncalled for. In complete bad taste. I agree that Obama has caused a lot of damage to the middle class, but this all started with Bush Sr. calling for a New World Order. Bill Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama only carried on where the last president left off.

They are all guilty of all of the crap our country has been through. But to use words like that? Nope. Can't be justified.
qwueri 
20458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 12/23/16
Keeping it classy, America.
Ejanss 
16625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Rujikin wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

But more just the fact that she and her hubby were both politically charismatic and popular, and inspired optimism that keeps making Republican Fear, Anger and Handwringing look bad. Kind of 60-40 on the symbolically misplaced blame.


When did they inspire optimism.


When it looked like they were finally going to kick out Bush Jr. after almost a decade of leaderless leadership, where the public literally felt they were running the country for lack of anyone else.
Which is how populism can take hold...Y'know, with the big "Hope" thing all over the place, that everyone got so mad Michelle for quoting.

And given that we're in for four more public DIY years of "If you want something done right...", what Dem. candidate we actually DO get in '20 should have quite an interesting field.
2196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 12/23/16
I wouldn't cite the Huffington Post if I were you, but this does appear to be real.

I can't decide whether I'm less surprised that this happened or that people here are defending the guy. In fact, I think that people defend and excuse such reprehensible comments is the more interesting phenomenon: Because any one random person could say something horrible; here we have a good, possibly representative minority with such a warped perception of reality that this looks like something they ought to excuse rather than call out.
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/23/16

Ejanss wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

But more just the fact that she and her hubby were both politically charismatic and popular, and inspired optimism that keeps making Republican Fear, Anger and Handwringing look bad. Kind of 60-40 on the symbolically misplaced blame.


When did they inspire optimism.


When it looked like they were finally going to kick out Bush Jr. after almost a decade of leaderless leadership, where the public literally felt they were running the country for lack of anyone else.
Which is how populism can take hold...Y'know, with the big "Hope" thing all over the place, that everyone got so mad Michelle for quoting.

And given that we're in for four more public DIY years of "If you want something done right...", what Dem. candidate we actually DO get in '20 should have quite an interesting field.


We replaced an idiot with an idiot that speaks well. Sucks I voted for him but the other choice wasn't worth a damn either. It's been no hope or optimism for 16 years. just watching us slowly die.

Watch the Dems pick the most worthless candidate in 2020 that shows they learned nothing in 4 years. The republicans were in that boat for this election and they put Trump on the stage as a side show act. Little did they know he was the main act and all the others were the jesters.
22985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 12/23/16 , edited 12/23/16
I was doubtful at first, but the fact that some of you people want to defend this guy by saying "She could've provoked this unnecessarily of her own aggression or deflecting it with "troll" comments in general, means your head is so far up your ass that you can't tell right or wrong without looking at right or left.

Shame on you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.