First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Self-Mutilation
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

LilLaoWow wrote:

I cut myself because I can. I love the sight of my blood streaming down my arms as I stare at myself and curse my very existance. You will never understand


Dude, you're stupid. Go become an hero.
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


Go die. Learn how to use the word don't correctly.
Posted 2/14/08

siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I cut myself because I can. I love the sight of my blood streaming down my arms as I stare at myself and curse my very existance. You will never understand


Dude, you're stupid. Go become an hero.


I'm stupid how? I think you're the village idiot for taking the lolinternet too seriously.
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

LilLaoWow wrote:


siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I cut myself because I can. I love the sight of my blood streaming down my arms as I stare at myself and curse my very existance. You will never understand


Dude, you're stupid. Go become an hero.


I'm stupid how? I think you're the village idiot for taking the lolinternet too seriously.


I'm not taking it seriously at all. Where did you come up with that assumption?
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


God didnt stop you or save you, it was your decision to cut yourself or not
you either take the foolish way out or the smart way .
god had no effect on your choice.
masturbation however always has a effect.


... how dare you talk about God that way...

... the sudden twist was just plain freaky...
...hahahahahah...
...I don't really need to cut myself...
...In ten years time or less...
...I'll eventually die...
Posted 2/14/08

siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I cut myself because I can. I love the sight of my blood streaming down my arms as I stare at myself and curse my very existance. You will never understand


Dude, you're stupid. Go become an hero.


I'm stupid how? I think you're the village idiot for taking the lolinternet too seriously.


I'm not taking it seriously at all. Where did you come up with that assumption?

based upon the assumption you've just made shows that you're taking things too seriously. T go out of your way to call someone stupid on the internet is proof enough. At least back up your claims rather than spitting nonsense around. You'll earn more credit by doing so.
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


God didnt stop you or save you, it was your decision to cut yourself or not
you either take the foolish way out or the smart way .
god had no effect on your choice.
masturbation however always has a effect.


... how dare you talk about God that way...

... the sudden twist was just plain freaky...
...hahahahahah...
...I don't really need to cut myself...
...In ten years time or less...
...I'll eventually die...


God is nothing but a false hope people go too for problems or comfort.
haha you shouldnt cut yourself
or talk about your life that way
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


God didnt stop you or save you, it was your decision to cut yourself or not
you either take the foolish way out or the smart way .
god had no effect on your choice.
masturbation however always has a effect.





...In ten years time or less...
...I'll eventually die...


this assumption alone states you need to be sent back to hospital.
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

siththomas wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


Go die. Learn how to use the word don't correctly.


I'm SORRY...
...Can I apologize?...
...I suck at english...
I only got 89 on our 3rd grading period...
...hahahahahahahah...
...Don't worry...I'll try to make no mistakes next time...
...As if that's possible...
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

LilLaoWow wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I cut myself because I can. I love the sight of my blood streaming down my arms as I stare at myself and curse my very existance. You will never understand


well that's an interesting reason


Sure is. I mean, why don't you cut yourself? Why don't you eat the foods that you don't eat? Why do you do the things you do that others wouldn't do? We can't all run around doing the same ol things that the rest of the world does. There just wouldn't be enough time or care in either of our lives. I'm glad you find it funny when someone cuts themselves. I find it funny that you express your ignorance in such an odd fashion.


eww go die
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

LilLaoWow wrote:


siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


siththomas wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:

I cut myself because I can. I love the sight of my blood streaming down my arms as I stare at myself and curse my very existance. You will never understand


Dude, you're stupid. Go become an hero.


I'm stupid how? I think you're the village idiot for taking the lolinternet too seriously.


I'm not taking it seriously at all. Where did you come up with that assumption?

based upon the assumption you've just made shows that you're taking things too seriously. T go out of your way to call someone stupid on the internet is proof enough. At least back up your claims rather than spitting nonsense around. You'll earn more credit by doing so.


By saying that I'm taking the internet too seriously by calling someone stupid has got to be the most idiotic thing I have read all day. You sir by your own logic are taking the internet too seriously as well by calling me and I quote:

LilLaoWow the village idiot
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


God didnt stop you or save you, it was your decision to cut yourself or not
you either take the foolish way out or the smart way .
god had no effect on your choice.
masturbation however always has a effect.


hhHhHHahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the best!!
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


God didnt stop you or save you, it was your decision to cut yourself or not
you either take the foolish way out or the smart way .
god had no effect on your choice.
masturbation however always has a effect.


... how dare you talk about God that way...

... the sudden twist was just plain freaky...
...hahahahahah...
...I don't really need to cut myself...
...In ten years time or less...
...I'll eventually die...


God is nothing but a false hope people go too for problems or comfort.
haha you shouldnt cut yourself
or talk about your life that way



...I agree abut the God thing...
...If you could only see me now...
...know the diseases I have...
...They will take over me, slowly...

13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
well i beleive God is real.
if u insult me then i will have to do something.
like sit there. lol
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

Gustan12 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


sOaRiNg_PhOeNiX wrote:

...I tried...

...but God don't want me to..
...but I thank him for what He gave in exchange for the blood that I could have shed...


God didnt stop you or save you, it was your decision to cut yourself or not
you either take the foolish way out or the smart way .
god had no effect on your choice.
masturbation however always has a effect.


... how dare you talk about God that way...

... the sudden twist was just plain freaky...
...hahahahahah...
...I don't really need to cut myself...
...In ten years time or less...
...I'll eventually die...



gods a homo he likes it up the arse and he loves to suck of some fat juicy cock

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.