First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
why god doesnt exist at least not any more
1888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Shanghai China
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
mainly because of ww1 ww2 and the Cuban missile crises. If there was a god ww1 and ww2 should have never happened as he would have intervened and stopped it from starting in the first place. I do believe a god type being did exist at one point in the past but he either left or gave up on humanity most likely sometime between the great flood and the start of the dark ages and all we have left if stories and legends that have been past down threw the ages. Also if there was a god the world would not be the way it is today considering we are closer then effect to mutually assured destruction and we haven't been this close since the Cuban missile crises though we are still a ways off but it should have never been allow to happen.
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Montreal,Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
bless your kind soul
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16

gsm642 wrote:

mainly because of ww1 ww2 and the Cuban missile crises. If there was a god ww1 and ww2 should have never happened as he would have intervened and stopped it from starting in the first place. I do believe a god type being did exist at one point in the past but he either left or gave up on humanity most likely sometime between the great flood and the start of the dark ages and all we have left if stories and legends that have been past down threw the ages. Also if there was a god the world would not be the way it is today considering we are closer then effect to mutually assured destruction and we haven't been this close since the Cuban missile crises though we are still a ways off but it should have never been allow to happen.


It's not a very Christmassy thought but maybe god just created us for cheap entertainment. Our universe may be sitting next to his toilet and every once in a while, he'll mess around with it while he is taking a dump.
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
Dude, I just work here.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
..And yet again a piss poor understanding of theology is revealed. Geez at least try and understand the thing you're hating on OP.
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
GOD HAS ABANDONED US!!!!!!!!!!
7265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16

Ranwolf wrote:

..And yet again a piss poor understanding of theology is revealed. Geez at least try and understand the thing you're hating on OP.


Don't forget the piss poor understanding of history either.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16

KevHunt wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

..And yet again a piss poor understanding of theology is revealed. Geez at least try and understand the thing you're hating on OP.


Don't forget the piss poor understanding of history either.


That too , but hey I was trying not to be too harsh on the poor bloke. I mean his post clearly indicates a lack of well something. And simpilicty is the best approach with people like him.
26527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Jail, On Death...
Online
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
I didn't know I did not exist.
19860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I didn't know I did not exist.


Damn and people say I am arrogant.
Humms 
12919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
Settle down chief. It's Christmas, go drink some egg nog
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
God left me unfinished
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
Bleh who cares what some wannabe god thinks.
35304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16
What do you mean? God is everywhere. Until we become a more rational society, god will always exist!
runec 
39580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/26/16

gsm642 wrote
mainly because of ww1 ww2 and the Cuban missile crises.


......


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.