First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply When you like a girl you'll say shes cute.
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/24/16

TopPercentRaticate wrote:


usuibj wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:

This is a bit off topic im going to say something really controversial or disagreeable. Dont ban me please. I cant really prove this but sometimes what you find attractive can be influenced from an early age. Like for instance a lot of people find the kardashians pretty or attractive but I dont think so one bit. Because I associate her look with something "bad". Aside from her looking like a "whore" she LOOKS like my third grade teacher, who made me CRY in front of everyone for tending to turn in my homework late. She scolded me plenty of times and was just a fucking bully. or at least thats what I thought back then. So I just dont like the kardashian look.


That got dark. I think some of them are hot but too much fake for me to like.


Kylie Jenner is bae tho.


You can call someone cute or hot, without even liking them. Don't really have that much meaning behind them.

Your "type" changes as you grow older. For a long time I preferred taller girls (Im 5'10 btw) because I thought short girls were too short but when I turned 18-19 suddenly I started to appreciate short girls so now I prefer short girls a little bit more. I dont really mind either but I prefer them to be shorter than me.


Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm 5'2, and I usually prefer guys who are a quite bit taller than me. I dated a guy who was 5'4, and it was just kinda weird. My ex boyfriend was like 6'6. I have a thing for white guys who have brown hair, then it would be blonde. Though, I think I've only liked one guy who had blonde hair, but he ended up being a dick.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/16

TopPercentRaticate wrote:


I think your "type" can change as you grow older. And you might have multiple types. For a long time I preferred taller girls (Im 5'10 btw) because I thought short girls were too short but when I turned 18-19 suddenly I started to appreciate short girls so now I prefer short girls a little bit more. I dont really mind either but I prefer them to be shorter than me.


Someone is really going to have to explain the appeal of short girls. I never understood it, to me it feels like making out or doing it with a 14 year girl when she is under 180 cm ( 5'11) . And if I wanted to sleep with a 14 girl's body I'd sleep with a 14 year girl not a midget 26 year old ya know.
Posted 12/24/16

Ranwolf wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:


I think your "type" can change as you grow older. And you might have multiple types. For a long time I preferred taller girls (Im 5'10 btw) because I thought short girls were too short but when I turned 18-19 suddenly I started to appreciate short girls so now I prefer short girls a little bit more. I dont really mind either but I prefer them to be shorter than me.


Someone is really going to have to explain the appeal of short girls. I never understood it, to me it feels like making out or doing it with a 14 year girl when she is under 180 cm ( 5'11) . And if I wanted to sleep with a 14 girl's body I'd sleep with a 14 year girl not a midget 26 year old ya know.


Some girls can't help being short ):
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/24/16

usuibj wrote:



Some girls can't help being short ):


True height is a genetic lottery and while I can't hold it against them I just can't understand the physical appeal to dating a girl who doesn't even come up to my chin. I mean I am only 190 cm ( 6'3) so it's not like I am a giant yet tall girls seem so rare.
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/24/16

Ranwolf wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:


I think your "type" can change as you grow older. And you might have multiple types. For a long time I preferred taller girls (Im 5'10 btw) because I thought short girls were too short but when I turned 18-19 suddenly I started to appreciate short girls so now I prefer short girls a little bit more. I dont really mind either but I prefer them to be shorter than me.


Someone is really going to have to explain the appeal of short girls. I never understood it, to me it feels like making out or doing it with a 14 year girl when she is under 180 cm ( 5'11) . And if I wanted to sleep with a 14 girl's body I'd sleep with a 14 year girl not a midget 26 year old ya know.

Hint. Look at my avatar. Personality comes a long way.

Thats exactly what I thought too most of my life. But you can bend down to kiss a short girl for one. Just saying.
Posted 12/24/16

Ranwolf wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:


I think your "type" can change as you grow older. And you might have multiple types. For a long time I preferred taller girls (Im 5'10 btw) because I thought short girls were too short but when I turned 18-19 suddenly I started to appreciate short girls so now I prefer short girls a little bit more. I dont really mind either but I prefer them to be shorter than me.


Someone is really going to have to explain the appeal of short girls. I never understood it, to me it feels like making out or doing it with a 14 year girl when she is under 180 cm ( 5'11) . And if I wanted to sleep with a 14 girl's body I'd sleep with a 14 year girl not a midget 26 year old ya know.



Ugh sometimes you say stupid things. Some times you are smart. Some times you are incredibly ignorant. This is ugh.......... I am really annoy with this comment lack of self awareness.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/24/16

TwinBlast wrote:




Ugh sometimes you say stupid things. Some times you are smart. Some times you are incredibly ignorant. This is ugh.......... I am really annoy with this comment lack of self awareness.


So let me get this straight, you find issue with my opinion regarding the physical trait I find unattractive in women. Sure it is a bit shallow but we all have physical traits we find unattractive in potential partners. At the very least I deserve some credit for being honest about it and not hiding behind some false wall of lies in order to make people around me feel better mate.
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/16 , edited 12/24/16

starshots wrote:

What? That's just confusing.

Telling a girl shes hot when you barely know her can come across as a little desperate or eager. Unless youre looking for a fling I guess. Just what I think.

1368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ya mum's house
Offline
Posted 12/24/16
Sometimes when you call somebody cute, it often sounds kind of sarcastic. Also, sometimes cute can be used not as a way to describe someone as attractive, but more as a way to describe someone as mildly amusing.
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/24/16

TopPercentRaticate wrote:

Hint. Look at my avatar. Personality comes a long way.

Thats exactly what I thought too most of my life. But you can bend down to kiss a short girl for one. Just saying.


And I am saying a relationship ( a healthy one anyway) has to be emotional, spiritual, and physical. It can't be just one out of three or two out of three. If I am not physically attracted to a woman what's the point of anything. If I changed my standards I'd just be lying and doing her a disservice.
89728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 12/24/16

Ranwolf wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:


I think your "type" can change as you grow older. And you might have multiple types. For a long time I preferred taller girls (Im 5'10 btw) because I thought short girls were too short but when I turned 18-19 suddenly I started to appreciate short girls so now I prefer short girls a little bit more. I dont really mind either but I prefer them to be shorter than me.


Someone is really going to have to explain the appeal of short girls. I never understood it, to me it feels like making out or doing it with a 14 year girl when she is under 180 cm ( 5'11) . And if I wanted to sleep with a 14 girl's body I'd sleep with a 14 year girl not a midget 26 year old ya know.


5'11" is extremely tall for 14 years old, especially for female. The vast majority of people in the world are between 5'4" and 5'11" as adults. Males tend to lean more toward 5'11" while females tend to lean more toward 5'4". I'm 5'4" tall and I am an adult male, so a 5'11" female being 14 is ridiculous. Finding a female who is over 5'11" is going to limit your acceptable range quite a lot. On topic though, I think males are just typically programmed to desire a partner who is physically shorter than them. In today's world, if your girlfriend or wife is taller than you, it makes you look strange in comparison, while the opposite looks normal.
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/16

usuibj wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:


usuibj wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:

This is a bit off topic im going to say something really controversial or disagreeable. Dont ban me please. I cant really prove this but sometimes what you find attractive can be influenced from an early age. Like for instance a lot of people find the kardashians pretty or attractive but I dont think so one bit. Because I associate her look with something "bad". Aside from her looking like a "whore" she LOOKS like my third grade teacher, who made me CRY in front of everyone for tending to turn in my homework late. She scolded me plenty of times and was just a fucking bully. or at least thats what I thought back then. So I just dont like the kardashian look.


That got dark. I think some of them are hot but too much fake for me to like.


Kylie Jenner is bae tho.


You can call someone cute or hot, without even liking them. Don't really have that much meaning behind them.

Your "type" changes as you grow older. For a long time I preferred taller girls (Im 5'10 btw) because I thought short girls were too short but when I turned 18-19 suddenly I started to appreciate short girls so now I prefer short girls a little bit more. I dont really mind either but I prefer them to be shorter than me.


Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm 5'2, and I usually prefer guys who are a quite bit taller than me. I dated a guy who was 5'4, and it was just kinda weird. My ex boyfriend was like 6'6. I have a thing for white guys who have brown hair, then it would be blonde. Though, I think I've only liked one guy who had blonde hair, but he ended up being a dick.

Is 6'6 like your ideal? Just curious.

Posted 12/24/16



Is 6'6 like your ideal? Just curious.



Fuck no. I don't think I ever want to date a guy ever again who is that tall.
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/16

Ranwolf wrote:


TopPercentRaticate wrote:

Hint. Look at my avatar. Personality comes a long way.

Thats exactly what I thought too most of my life. But you can bend down to kiss a short girl for one. Just saying.


And I am saying a relationship ( a healthy one anyway) has to be emotional, spiritual, and physical. It can't be just one out of three or two out of three. If I am not physically attracted to a woman what's the point of anything. If I changed my standards I'd just be lying and doing her a disservice.

Yeah definitely.
Posted 12/24/16

Ranwolf wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:




Ugh sometimes you say stupid things. Some times you are smart. Some times you are incredibly ignorant. This is ugh.......... I am really annoy with this comment lack of self awareness.


So let me get this straight, you find issue with my opinion regarding the physical trait I find unattractive in women. Sure it is a bit shallow but we all have physical traits we find unattractive in potential partners. At the very least I deserve some credit for being honest about it and not hiding behind some false wall of lies in order to make people around me feel better mate.


Your lack of attraction is not the issue but how you worded it. You make it sound like I am sick or something for liking short girls.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.