First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
I want to be a good looking girl
6237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / US
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Ocale wrote:

Wearing skirts with slender, feminine legs is not the same thing as wearing skirts with hairy, beefy man legs. It's not the same thing.


That we can agree on. It isn't the same thing. HOWEVER, I find beauty in hairy man legs in a skirt or dress. Just gotta put your mind to it, throw away these boring beauty standards and WERK it.

But, as they say: to each their own. :^)
6237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / O / US
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

fredreload wrote:
Thanks as a male I am learned not to do those things. I would get to wear good looking dress too if I am female. I'd probably get boobs to play with too


Just get ya self some chicken cutlets and slap 'em on your chest. It won't be the same thing as the real thing, but... Close enough.
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

galaxiias wrote:


fredreload wrote:
Thanks as a male I am learned not to do those things. I would get to wear good looking dress too if I am female. I'd probably get boobs to play with too


Just get ya self some chicken cutlets and slap 'em on your chest. It won't be the same thing as the real thing, but... Close enough.


Right that, if my hand slipped I'd be getting myself some Donburi. My family history tells me I would make a good crossplayer, but crossplaying in public is not allowed is it?
8916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / MtF / PA
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

galaxiias wrote:

That we can agree on. It isn't the same thing. HOWEVER, I find beauty in hairy man legs in a skirt or dress. Just gotta put your mind to it, throw away these boring beauty standards and WERK it.

But, as they say: to each their own. :^)


nty btw tmi tbh smh
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/15/17
Right well I guess there is no reason to punish myself or my dad lol, turns out it is legal to crossdress in public hmm
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/15/17
You do you ~~ if you wanna crossdress then crossdress.
And since i want to be a pineapple, i will be a darn pineapple
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/17 , edited 1/15/17

rainbowanime14 wrote:

You do you ~~ if you wanna crossdress then crossdress.
And since i want to be a pineapple, i will be a darn pineapple


I can take a bath with sponge and shampoo all day, I can even add milk if I want, make my skin smooth
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/17 , edited 1/15/17

SoupReaper wrote:

I thought this was posted by some insecure 13 year old girl ... I was wrong. Very wrong.


Wait, so I sound like an insecure 13 year old girl? At least I got that part right
21213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / SoFlo
Online
Posted 1/15/17 , edited 1/15/17
Not sure where you live but come to South Florida. Dress as a dandy girl all you want. You wont be judged.

We even have marches and parades for people like you.
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/16/17

zangeif123 wrote:

Not sure where you live but come to South Florida. Dress as a dandy girl all you want. You wont be judged.

We even have marches and parades for people like you.


Sounds good
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/16/17
What else can I do if I become a good looking girl?
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/17/17
You do you~~
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/17/17
Be happy, i think girls are way prettier when they are happy. you got this.
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / the united states
Offline
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/17/17
Just be yourself, every girl is good looking in their own way
5894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/17/17

kiri97 wrote:

Just be yourself, every girl is good looking in their own way


Right, the girl I like clearly has issues , maybe I should dress up as her
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.