Post Reply Cope with being alone
5459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/16
What if you are alone now from this point on until death? How would you cope with it? I have anger and confusion, I always thought getting a girl friend is going to be the next stage of my accomplishment. I never had sex, and have been watching hentai waiting for the moment to come true. Apart from sex there is someone that cares about you and love you, with all the privileges gone. How should I cope with being alone forever, read books? Play games? Listen to music?
Posted 12/26/16

fredreload wrote:

What if you are alone now from this point on until death? How would you cope with it? I have anger and confusion, I always thought getting a girl friend is going to be the next stage of my accomplishment. I never had sex, and have been watching hentai waiting for the moment to come true. Apart from sex there is someone that cares about you and love you, with all the privileges gone. How should I cope with being alone forever, read books? Play games? Listen to music?


Cure cancer.
356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 12/26/16
Books, music, anime and other hobbies are good choices. Creating something (writing, drawing, singing, composing, etc) can also be helpful and fulfilling. But what you need most being single is socialization and friends. Even online ones (but not only). Don't ever completely deprive yourself of human affection, sympathy and love. Those are esential for us as human beings. Friendship cannot replace a relationship, but it's a good alleviation. This is my advice!
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/26/16
I would like to know as right now i feel alone and down ....i haven't felt like this in a long time.
I generally don't cope with lonliness
6108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Online
Posted 12/26/16
The loneliness used to bother me. But I've been in some shit relationships, some abusive some just bad. All in all, it's not something I miss really. I don't miss being on edge and paranoid of screwing something up because she'll explode at me. I don't miss being degraded and put down.


I only really get lonely when I don't do anything social. I'm trying to expand my social network, it's frankly the best thing I can do. And start going to the gym more. I'm not looking for relationships anymore. I've not given them up entirely, but I don't care about them. I refuse to actively search, if they happen they'll happen. Otherwise I don't care, and I'm better off.

I can't speak for you, but just try to get out more. Talk to people, improve yourself and focus on yourself.
Posted 12/26/16
LOL!
Posted 12/26/16 , edited 12/27/16
Ehhhhh I don't really think relationships should be the goal of your life. Everyone seems to think that, but there's so much more to do in life than sit around worrying about getting a gf/bf
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/26/16

spookin wrote:

Ehhhhh I don't really think relationships should be the goal of your life. Everyone seems to think that, but there's so much more to do in life than sit around worrying if you'll ever get a gf/bf


exactly! i mean you can eat and drink those are goals i have daily
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Metairie//Louisia...
Offline
Posted 12/27/16
I think the point is that not everyone can fill that whole with Twinkies and Dragon Ball Z
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/27/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I think the point is that not everyone can fill that whole with Twinkies and Dragon Ball Z


No use but to keep trying..!

then fail

goto bed

cry

....repeat!
2336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Metairie//Louisia...
Offline
Posted 12/27/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I think the point is that not everyone can fill that whole with Twinkies and Dragon Ball Z


No use but to keep trying..!

then fail

goto bed

cry

....repeat!


XD oh my
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 12/27/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I think the point is that not everyone can fill that whole with Twinkies and Dragon Ball Z


No use but to keep trying..!

then fail

goto bed

cry

....repeat!


XD oh my


that's only phase one...
You must be logged in to post.