First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Party Is Really Racist?
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 12/28/16
Who... What.... Wait....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU28SUTuIoc#t=6.53875

Huh?!

( EDIT: As was pointed out, I should have mentioned that I worked for the County of Los Angeles as a Child Support Officer, and that I had conversations with Department of Social Services case workers which helped put into perspective the national scale of the problem that I saw only locally as a teen.

EDIT: Although, in the title of the thread, I used the word Racist. I think the new institutionalized problem is classism. The political system no longer cares what race we are. It is using class to divide us. Racism is used to keep the masses confused about where the problem really lies. The top 1%.)

The members of the Democratic party are subconsciously classists, and they don't even know it. What is classism, and who are the classists? Classism is discrimination based on class. Classists are like racists, but they are -ists against classes.

Democrats champion a welfare system designed to keep entire generations dependent on the government for subsistence, instead of championing individuals to start a business to achieve independence. But this extends not just to Blacks and Hispanics, it also encompasses a huge swath of White Americans who almost live like peasants (commonly referred to as White trash).

In this case, the Democratic elite have discarded racism and embraced classism. The Democratic party elite depend on social services to perpetuate the lower class populations on which their power depends. In exchange for guaranteeing welfare benefits and other social programs, the Democrats ask for the votes of those who have become dependent on those government services.

The Democrats have literally created a class of people that, for generations, have lived off of welfare. When it was originally conceived, welfare was suppose to be a temporary stop-gap, until a family could get back on its feet again. However, it ended up creating a new class in our country that I will call the Welfare Class.

The welfare class are people of all races, not just the minorities. Generation, after generation, after generation of these people have been born into a welfare family, raised on welfare benefits, have left the home to start their own lives and raise families, while subsisting on welfare benefits.

One day, as a teenager in high school, living in Illinois, I was listening to my high school senior homeroom classmates talking about their futures. Several of them were talking about having to go to the Welfare Office with their mothers, so that they could apply for welfare benefits. Since they had turned 18 and were about to graduate from high school, their mothers would stop receiving benefits for that child, so in order to continue to make ends meet, the 18 year old child, about to graduate high school, had to apply for benefits.

I asked myself, 'Why don't they just get a job? Wouldn't that be better?' So, I joined the conversation, and I asked, "Why not get a job instead?" They laughed and said, "Why work, when you can get money for free?"

I went home thinking about that. My mom talked to me at home. She said she had to take me to the welfare office to apply for benefits, because I was going to be taken off from her benefits. I was raised on welfare my whole life. I never thought of it until then. I refused. My mother was surprised by my answer and was worried about how she would make ends meet if I didn't get on welfare. I didn't think about the consequences. I continued to refuse.

One day, for my speech class assignment, I gave a speech denouncing welfare. I said, that instead of talking about becoming doctors or lawyers, my homeroom classmates were talking about getting on welfare. I said, welfare should only be for old people who can't work anymore, and young people like us should not get welfare. I was booed. They yelled at me, calling me a Republican.

I tried to reason with them. I told them, can't they see, that instead of becoming a lawyer, they were just going to be poor the rest of their lives? A girl stood up and shaking her head - ghetto bitch style, and shouted at me, "When I turn 18, I want my welfare check!" She was applauded. My time was up, and I returned to my desk.

Elections were coming close, and I told my mother that I wanted to register to vote. She said, "Good! Make sure you vote Democrat." I asked why, and she told me, "Because the Democrats are for the poor people. They protect our welfare."

I realized right then, that the source of my classmates aspiring to become welfare recipients was the Democratic Party. I told my mother, that I was going to become a Republican. She was horrified. She argued against it. I explained to her what had happened in school, and why I thought that it was the Democratic Party's fault.

I voted for a Republican president, and he won. I won't say which president it was, because then you'll be able to extrapolate my age (just saying as much makes me sound old, but I don't want to admit how old LOL).

After I graduated high school, sure enough, our standard of living took a big hit. We ate worse, and at times ran out of food. I was taken off of my mother's welfare benefits. I looked for work, but couldn't find any. I moved out from home and went to college in Indiana. I lived in the dorms, there. They had work placement programs. I found a job through their program, and paid my tuition, but after awhile, I started to fall behind in my payments, and got expelled for being behind in my payments. This college was a private collage, that did not accept government grants nor offered government tuition aid solutions. They did offer scholarships, but it was supper hard to get one. It was a very conservative college.

I kept working, though. I learned to live on my own, even though it was tough. I did not want to become a welfare recipient. I wanted my independence.

Fast forward to today.

A lot has changed since then. Not only do the Democrats want to perpetuate the welfare class. They want to wipe out the middle class. NAFTA, TPP, and other trade deals designed to distribute American wealth, and jobs to other countries around the world, were the tools to accomplish their globalist agenda.

I was doing really well for myself, but NAFTA took it away from me. I tried changing careers, but even as I trained for the IT field, much of the entry level help desk positions were off-shored. Now I'm in the poor working class. Still refusing to become a welfare recipient.

My classmates? Probably became welfare mothers, all full of kids. Or became baby daddies, full of kids and all kinds of child support cases against them. If they get any kind of work, their pay will get ganked, to pay back child support. These guys have probably found ways to get around that, maybe becoming welfare recipients themselves while working under the table to avoid paying child support. I'm sure there are ways around the system...

These people, are forever trapped in this repeating generational cycle. They can't get out of it, unless they do it on their own, and get out early, like I did. I was lucky in that respect, but the Democrats got me anyway. Shipping all of the good jobs overseas, and leaving me with a crappy job.

mxdan 
10936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/28/17
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/28/17
I didn't read any of that because I find almost all of your posts to be complete garbage. So with that in mind my reply to this thread is simple. Neither party is in itself racist but some members of all parties are.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/28/17
Don't forget Democrats created the KKK and fillabustered the civil rights act.

From Wikipedia:


In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan



On June 10, 1964, Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act:


On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/27/16
I don't know what your goal is in writing this considering that reading this gives the impression of the ramblings of a conspiracy theorist, but an online forum seems hardly the place to make such a claim.

If you want people to take you seriously then I would choose a different platform where you can go in-depth about the subject, because otherwise the claims you're making won't be taken seriously. Especially when the only evidence you're providing for such a claim is a personal anecdote which honestly sounds far-fetched.

39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/28/17

EichiXIII wrote:

I didn't read any of that because I find almost all of your posts to be complete garbage. So with that in mind my reply to this thread is simple. Neither party is in itself racist but some members of all parties are.


Your comment is complete garbage, because you are not basing your ignorant remark on anything I've said. If you don't like what I talk about. Then don't click on my posts. You have the power not to click. Did you know that?
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/28/17

Dogempire wrote:

I don't know what your goal is in writing this considering that reading this gives the impression of the ramblings of a conspiracy theorist, but an online forum seems hardly the place to make such a claim.

If you want people to take you seriously then I would choose a different platform where you can go in-depth about the subject, because otherwise the claims you're making won't be taken seriously. Especially when the only evidence you're providing for such a claim is a personal anecdote which honestly sounds far-fetched.



That was a personal experience from my life. But I also worked for the County of Los Angels for seven years as a Child Support Officer, and I interviewed many welfare parents, in order to get the information needed for our attorneys to establish child support orders for the "dead-beat" parents.

My conversations with the workers of the Department of Social Services, reflected what I saw as a teen growing up, generational welfare recipients. I know. It's just more anecdotal evidence to you, but I think this is a national reality.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/28/17
Really nice article. Sad this guy got shafted by NAFTA D:. Although you should try formatting it a little bit better because most people TL;DR walls of text on the internet. What I typically try to do is:



Bolded header

TL;DR version to catch them

full length version


Posted 12/27/16 , edited 12/27/16
Hey man that too much text. Don't you have a short version of your main argument?

Edit. I read it but fuck you are blaming Democrats too much.
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Temple of Yaoiism
Offline
Posted 12/27/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


Dogempire wrote:

I don't know what your goal is in writing this considering that reading this gives the impression of the ramblings of a conspiracy theorist, but an online forum seems hardly the place to make such a claim.

If you want people to take you seriously then I would choose a different platform where you can go in-depth about the subject, because otherwise the claims you're making won't be taken seriously. Especially when the only evidence you're providing for such a claim is a personal anecdote which honestly sounds far-fetched.



That was a personal experience from my life. But I also worked for the County of Los Angels for seven years as a Child Support Officer, and I interviewed many welfare parents, in order to get the information needed for our attorneys to establish child support orders for the "dead-beat" parents.

My conversations with the workers of the Department of Social Services, reflected what I saw as a teen growing up, generational welfare recipients. I know. It's just more anecdotal evidence to you, but I think this is a national reality.


You should have mentioned that too then. It would give your argument more weight because so far it's just "This one thing happened to me so I'm going to generalize it to fit everyone."

401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/19/17
This is laughable at best.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 9/2/17
You are leaving out that there was a re-alignment in the parties.


As the African American Civil Rights Movement and dismantling of Jim Crow laws in the 1950s and 1960s visibly deepened pre-existing racial tensions in much of the Southern United States, Republican politicians such as presidential candidate Richard Nixon and Senator Barry Goldwater developed strategies that successfully contributed to the political realignment of many white, conservative voters in the South to the Republican Party that had traditionally supported the Democratic Party.[4] It also helped push the Republican party much more right.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
qwueri 
20394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/16

Rujikin wrote:

Don't forget Democrats created the KKK and fillabustered the civil rights act.

From Wikipedia:


In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan



On June 10, 1964, Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act:


On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.


Incidentally 1964 is the year the Republican southern strategy really kicked off.

From Nixon's political strategist gave this little gem in 1970:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.
8813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 12/27/16
I'm thinking about creating a anime party where our goal is to create anime on earth through the eradication of all things 3D since we hold the firm belief that all things 3D (Including the whole human race) is inferior to the 2D race. Our Slogan is "We make up for the missing D with our dreams!) I think at it's core, it's pretty racist.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 8/19/17

qwueri wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Don't forget Democrats created the KKK and fillabustered the civil rights act.

From Wikipedia:


In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan



On June 10, 1964, Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act:


On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.


Incidentally 1964 is the year the Republican southern strategy really kicked off.

From Nixon's political strategist gave this little gem in 1970:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.


Democrats try to restrict blacks from voting, blacks vote for democrats.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.