First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Party Is Really Racist?
Posted 12/29/16
I'm pretty sure that racists don't need to affiliate with specific political parties to be racist. Then again, that could just be my insistence of political parties being incapable of wholeheartedly determining personality and background. Politics gives me flashbacks to Harry Potter, except more obnoxious and inaccurate.
Ejanss 
16625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/16 , edited 12/29/16

SHACLUB wrote:
your reply is loaded with condescension, conspiracy theories, lies, insults, and sweeping generalizations. you should change the way you attempt to persuade people, because calling others indoctrinated sheep is a good way to make them think you're off your antipsychotics.


(Well, seeing as you're relatively new here, he and Oats have been the resident Angry Trumpies on the group...You get used to them after a while, and just use them as data for political analysis.
They're particularly good observation subjects for detailing the particular mechanics of blame-shifting, finger re-pointing, goalpost-moving and "When in doubt, the media lies to you" that we can microcosm for most larger party policies.)
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/16

Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:

Implying that me being some sheltered know-nothing who gets their news from social media due to the age that appears on my account ticks off most of the boxes. The "liberal indoctrination in our schools about the history of the US" counts as the lies and conspiracy theories. Oh, and the "socialist hell" bit is AT LEAST an overexaggeration.
you sound a bit delusional, simply from that big 'ol rant there.


I'm implying that you know nothing mostly because you are young and inexperienced; The suspicion that you get your news from social media, is based on demographics of your age group; Liberal run schools naturally buy liberal biased history books (research this area and you'll learn a lot about how things really work in this world); If you are still living at home, you are indeed sheltered; These are not generalizations or exaggerations. They are conclusions based on your age (if accurate) and deduced from statistics and facts about your age group.

While I am not currently on any anti-psychotic medication, I would not be opposed to snorting some if they would get me REALLY high.


once again, more generalizations and assumptions. i'm not even at a "liberal run" school because I live in fucking south carolina.

Posted 12/29/16

SHACLUB wrote:


once again, more generalizations and assumptions. i'm not even at a "liberal run" school because I live in fucking south carolina.



Chances are that liberals still run the school, they may not be able to get as large of a selection of liberal text books past the school board, to beat you over the head with, but there are still plenty of liberal teachers (thanks to the teachers union.) to indoctrinate you. Please don't get vulgar. It hurts my eyes.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 12/29/16
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/16

Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:


once again, more generalizations and assumptions. i'm not even at a "liberal run" school because I live in fucking south carolina.



Chances are that liberals still run the school, they may not be able to get as large of a selection of liberal text books past the school board, to beat you over the head with, but there are still plenty of liberal teachers (thanks to the teachers union.) to indoctrinate you. Please don't get vulgar. It hurts my eyes.


this just in (((liberals))) run everything and we are in a socialist hellhole but we just don't know it yet
Posted 12/29/16 , edited 12/29/16

SHACLUB wrote:

this just in (((liberals))) run everything and we are in a socialist hellhole but we just don't know it yet


Actually, after many long and dark years, enough people finally realized it and voted for President-Elect Trump, who will hopefully be able to fix the destruction caused to the nation by democrat rule.
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/16 , edited 12/29/16

Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:

this just in (((liberals))) run everything and we are in a socialist hellhole but we just don't know it yet


Actually, after many long and dark years, enough people finally realized it and voted for President-Elect Trump to hopefully fix it.


Can't wait till everyone realizes they got fucked by a conman.

But hey, fuck you, got mine, right?
Posted 12/29/16

SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:

this just in (((liberals))) run everything and we are in a socialist hellhole but we just don't know it yet


Actually, after many long and dark years, enough people finally realized it and voted for President-Elect Trump to hopefully fix it.


Can't wait till everyone realizes they got fucked by a conman.

But hey, fuck you, got mine, right?


You have no idea what President Elect Trump is going to do. You seem stressed out by reading things on fakebook that have been posted to scare the lemmings. This stress is causing you to use vulgar language and think primitively. I suggest that you take a nice deep cleansing breath, and then for you to try to express yourself without jumping to wild conclusions.

I got what I worked for. You can thank liberals for stripping away most of your opportunities to make an honest buck these days, not Trump. If you're lucky President Trump will bring back good paying jobs with nice benefits, and cut the massive regulations on small businesses, by the time you graduate college.
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/16

Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:

this just in (((liberals))) run everything and we are in a socialist hellhole but we just don't know it yet


Actually, after many long and dark years, enough people finally realized it and voted for President-Elect Trump to hopefully fix it.


Can't wait till everyone realizes they got fucked by a conman.

But hey, fuck you, got mine, right?


You have no idea what President Elect Trump is going to do. You seem stressed out by reading things on fakebook that have been posted to scare the lemmings. This stress is causing you to use vulgar language and think primitively. I suggest that you take a nice deep cleansing breath, and then for you to try to express yourself without jumping to wild conclusions.

I got what I worked for. You can thank liberals for stripping away most of your opportunities to make an honest buck these days, not Trump. If you're lucky President Trump will bring back good paying jobs with nice benefits, and cut the massive regulations on small businesses, by the time you graduate college.


if you genuinely think he cares for the little guy i'm afraid there's not much more i can say, man.
Posted 12/29/16

SHACLUB wrote:

if you genuinely think he cares for the little guy i'm afraid there's not much more i can say, man.


Time will tell. I bet he cares a whole hell of a lot more for the little guy than most politicians, on either side.
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/29/16

ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Don't forget Democrats created the KKK and fillabustered the civil rights act.

From Wikipedia:


In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan



On June 10, 1964, Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act:


On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

In his speech, Senator Dirksen called on the Democrats to end their filibuster and accept racial equality.


yet the Republican Party seems to be the party of the KKK and Neo-nazis now.


I don't see Republicans going out in robes attacking blacks. However I can find much about democrats attacking blacks and screaming at them telling them they are not black for voting Trump. Meanwhile republicans are respectful.

You realize that the Republican party is the party in SUPPORT of Israel and that many Jews support them right? So your saying supporting Jews now means your a neo-nazi? Can you say delusional.
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/29/16

SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


SHACLUB wrote:

how do i block users because this is a daily thing and i come here to shitpost not read the ramblings of trump supporters


There is no blocking except for PM's. Put on your big boy pants here.



big boy pants on

alright then, you have an irrational hate boner for obama/democrats and DeadlyOats is batshit.


You want to be taken seriously, but your idea of an argument is to insult the people you disagree with....

You aren't the only one. There were others who posted before you did, making disparaging remarks about me. But they too, failed to provide proof to counter the points I made in my argument.

Insulting the messenger, ignoring the message, and outright dismissing the idea, without any argument is not the way to prove you are right. It only means you have no way to prove I am wrong.

I'm not talking about whether Democrats or Republicans are racists. As I stated before, I think the parties divide us by class. They let us, their constituents, go on and on about who's racist.

The matter I'm referring to, the one that hasn't been disputed, is the point I made about the Democratic Party creating the welfare class, and perpetuating poverty, in order to keep power for themselves. I said, that welfare has created a class of people that depend on welfare, and pass on this dependency on to the next generation. I said, that these people, along with others who want to help these people, are told by the Democrats, to vote for them, so that welfare programs can be protected.

No one has argued those points. Instead, insults, dismissals, and attempts to change the nature of the argument, to detract have been the response I got.
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/29/16 , edited 12/29/16

Rujikin wrote:

I don't see Republicans going out in robes attacking blacks. However I can find much about democrats attacking blacks and screaming at them telling them they are not black for voting Trump. Meanwhile republicans are respectful.

You realize that the Republican party is the party in SUPPORT of Israel and that many Jews support them right? So your saying supporting Jews now means your a neo-nazi? Can you say delusional.


Oh, so because you don't see it, it never happens? ok... I guess Trump never cheated on any of his wives because you weren't present at the time...

Republicans are respectful? tell that to the guy elbowed in the face by a Trump supporter. Or the supporter that threatened to light a guy on fire in the middle of a Trump rally. How is that respectful?

"So your saying supporting Jews now means your a neo-nazi?" are you related to Reed RIchards? Because that's a hell of a stretch. Face the facts the KKK and neo-nazi groups are in support of Trump, who is, guess what, Republican. The KKK may have started out as Democrat group, but times have changed(Republicans were once liberal, now, not so much) and they're on the side of Republicans now. History doesn't change the facts of the present.


21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 12/29/16

ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

I don't see Republicans going out in robes attacking blacks. However I can find much about democrats attacking blacks and screaming at them telling them they are not black for voting Trump. Meanwhile republicans are respectful.

You realize that the Republican party is the party in SUPPORT of Israel and that many Jews support them right? So your saying supporting Jews now means your a neo-nazi? Can you say delusional.


Oh, so because you don't see it, it never happens? ok... I guess Trump never cheated on any of his wives because you weren't present at the time...

Republicans are respectful? tell that to the guy elbowed in the face by a Trump supporter. Or the supporter that threatened to light a guy on fire in the middle of a Trump rally. How is that respectful?

"So your saying supporting Jews now means your a neo-nazi?" are you related to Reed RIchards? Because that's a hell of a stretch. Face the facts the KKK and neo-nazi groups are in support of Trump, who is, guess what, Republican. The KKK may have started out as Democrat group, but times have changed(Republicans were once liberal, now, not so much) and they're on the side of Republicans now. History doesn't change the facts of the present.




Yes they are. When Obama got elected they didn't set cities on fire in mass nor did they attack the police for no reason.

No idea who you are talking about... And Saudi Arabia supports Hillary; need I remind you how oppressive they are to women, how child rape is ok, or how they chuck gays off of buildings. Let's continue this "someone supports someone so that someone is obviously part of the group that supports him" nonsense I got a whole list of shit for Democrats I'd love to post. Oh and Israel supports Trump so he is also a Jew lover, actually one of his sons is married to a Jew so he doesn't mind them.

The fact that the KKK was formed to oppress blacks and oppose equal rights legislation pushed through by the Republicans. Yeah let's just forget all about that and focus on how the Democrats plan for getting black voters was more welfare while Republicans want blacks to be normal working citizens with a future like everyone else.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.