First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Party Is Really Racist?
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17
Uh why have this debate it's obviously democrats
27898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17

OneEyedDragon wrote:

Uh why have this debate it's obviously democrats


.
Banned
18825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17
They're slightly less racist but all white people benefit from white privilege and frankly the lack of awareness by you people is kind of disgusting I honestly am disgusted I cannot I really I hate full of hate right now
47904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/17
NAFTA didn't do anything to you. It was your employer that did. NAFTA doesn't have some kind of mind-control element forcing corporations to sign off on moving jobs out of the US. They do that out of their own greed.
29033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/19/17
From the things i have seen Conservatives but i believe it's likely equal.
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17
Look up all the facts to every situation before falling into mob rule.
18159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/29/17

Kefkapwnsall wrote:

They're slightly less racist but all white people benefit from white privilege and frankly the lack of awareness by you people is kind of disgusting I honestly am disgusted I cannot I really I hate full of hate right now


Disgusted at people for being racist, proceeds to bash all white people.


467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

From the things i have seen Conservatives but i believe it's likely equal.


Affirmative action by itself is racist.
md4124 
50351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/17 , edited 8/19/17

OneEyedDragon wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

From the things i have seen Conservatives but i believe it's likely equal.


Affirmative action by itself is racist.


This is a lie, but you can believe it if it helps you sleep better at night.

edit: Ah, you're an ignorant 18 year old, no wonder you believe everything that you read on right-wing websites. Please go back to school and learn some American History. You obviously didn't take it before you dropped out of high school.
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/17

md4124 wrote:


OneEyedDragon wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

From the things i have seen Conservatives but i believe it's likely equal.


Affirmative action by itself is racist.


This is a lie, but you can believe it if it helps you sleep better at night.


Okay Ministry of Truth.
3834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/17
so much hate... what is that saying those hippies like to say.. make love not war ?

so Make LOVE!!
6616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / Pacific North West
Offline
Posted 8/28/17
To answer the original question neither side is "More" racist. Both sides have their fair share of idiots. To be honest I peeked in here wanting to see how many people actually reply to click-bait and I was honestly shocked it had 9 pages. If your a liberal ask why your party wont outright condemn the actions of groups like Antifa, or certain parts of BLM who would go so far as to interrupt a gay pride parade to make their point. Not denouncing such groups until after a tragedy makes you no better then they are. If your a conservative, do not support or allow people to associate you party with groups like KKK or neo-nazi;s. By not speaking up and saying you have no affiliation with either group what do you expect the left to think? If anyone honestly thinks the other party is full of racists your IQ comes into question. Both sides through out history have demonstrated their demons and their saints. Get over it, think for yourself and look at the big picture. Sitting around pointing fingers across party lines makes you no better then Congress Or Senate who cant seem to do jack shit for the last 30 years.
TPmanW 
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/28/17

I_am_DJ wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

They're slightly less racist but all white people benefit from white privilege and frankly the lack of awareness by you people is kind of disgusting I honestly am disgusted I cannot I really I hate full of hate right now


Disgusted at people for being racist, proceeds to bash all white people; Typical Idiot.




I think "you people" there referred to the people here on Crunchyroll forums taking the opposite stance. Good bet he doesn't know what race you are.
18159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/28/17

TPmanW wrote:


I_am_DJ wrote:


Kefkapwnsall wrote:

They're slightly less racist but all white people benefit from white privilege and frankly the lack of awareness by you people is kind of disgusting I honestly am disgusted I cannot I really I hate full of hate right now


Disgusted at people for being racist, proceeds to bash all white people; Typical Idiot.




I think "you people" there referred to the people here on Crunchyroll forums taking the opposite stance. Good bet he doesn't know what race you are.



They're slightly less racist but all white people benefit from white privilege and frankly the lack of awareness by you people is kind of disgusting I honestly am disgusted I cannot I really I hate full of hate right now


I included "and" in the bold; the conjunction further helps indicate that this person is bashing white people.
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/17 , edited 9/1/17
That's not how antecedents and pronouns work.

For example: "I like Roger and you're great at ice skating." In this case, most people wouldn't infer "you" refers to Roger just because of a conjunction. Grammar and semantics aren't bound by absolute rules since everything comes down to judgment and context.

In this particular case, "you people" is ambiguous and means whatever the hearer wants it to mean. If it had been spoken, which of the two meanings that would have been the one intended would depend on which word was emphasized: you people or you people. Reread the sentence again with a change in emphasis. It makes a difference.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.