First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply White Supremacist's and Trump Supporters.
5239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 1/2/17
I support Trump
10209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 12/27/16 , edited 12/28/16

MadBovine wrote:

Osama Bin Laden begs to differ about that.

Plus we all know Trump is gonna make the government gold plate EVERYTHING in the white house, Toilets, faucets, door handles, all in tasteless 24 karat gold! Actually... meh that wouldn't really bug me, would save on cleaning costs in the long run I guess.


24 karat gold is actually very, very soft. Prone to damages and much more expensive. If you are going to line something in precious metal to "save" money, I would say 16 karat gold or platinum is good. Silver wouldn't be the best idea. It tarnishes too fast.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/16

FlyinDumpling wrote:


runec wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:
The lies of the media, Hillary, Obama, and BLM have attracted them to Trump.


Now that is some grade A bullshit. I'm not even mad. I'm actually kind of impressed you typed that out with a straight face.
This is some grade A bullshit, you can't see their face


How would you know? He could've hidden a cam in the guys trailer...unlikely but its possible
33032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/28/16
This post reminds me of Chappelle's skit about the black white supremacist
48260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/16

Rujikin wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

if there is no problem, fabricate one and claim to be the victim.


The regressive motto right here folks! Victim Mentality

---------------------
Spez:

I found the old thread about this! http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-971745/vote-trump-painted-on-wall-of-burned-out-black-church-in-mississippi#55116765


rawratl wrote:

Oh of course, some redneck hick in Mississippi burned down a church...Clearly it's a Clinton conspiracy **insert mouth breathing**. Give me a break guys.




Nice dude, out of all the actual incidents you found 3 fake ones. You must have been so proud of yourself. You even managed to include a dailymail and breitbart link because you still don't understand what actual news is.

I found video of you and your friends, I think you've seen it before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
**insert more mouth breathing**
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/16

Xxanthar wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

Trump was literally endorsed by the KKK. Cherrypicking a few random examples will not change that fact. No one's saying every single Trump supporter out there is a white supremacist (or, well, at least no one sane anyway), but to deny that his message attracted them is simply factually incorrect.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbw8QqLHY


Dude, hyperlink links properly like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbw8QqLHY



Not sure how to do that. Not the biggest tech/computer guy. When I send these links through email, the other person is able to go and see them, but on crunchyroll, it doesn't happen.
57908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/16

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

Trump was literally endorsed by the KKK. Cherrypicking a few random examples will not change that fact. No one's saying every single Trump supporter out there is a white supremacist (or, well, at least no one sane anyway), but to deny that his message attracted them is simply factually incorrect.


It is factually incorrect? You are looking at Correlation and not Causation. Communists endorsed either A) Trump or Clinton. They would endorse Clinton. Does this make Clinton guilty for courting the Communist vote? Trump said he was repeal two regulations for every new one put in, clearly something the Anarchists would enjoy. You are coming to a conclusion without considering why, In the end you can only abstain, or make a vote.

Let me show you how this goes. By your logic, your statement is Pro-Clinton, and the one or two bad people that were on Clinton's side are ACTIVELY ENABLED by your speech. Those willing to attack legit white supremacists are attracted by your message that because the KKK made an endorsement that it is fine to attack the other supporters.

The support of both parties comes from every walk of life, and if you're to damn each candidate based on his worst supporter you'll be unable to fight against the bulk of his real supporters. You essentially are letting yourself be led on a wild goose chase. While Trump rams through his first 100 day agenda you'll be chasing the phantom of a Hate Group that really hasn't done much in recent times.
376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Online
Posted 12/28/16

rawratl wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

if there is no problem, fabricate one and claim to be the victim.


The regressive motto right here folks! Victim Mentality

---------------------
Spez:

I found the old thread about this! http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-971745/vote-trump-painted-on-wall-of-burned-out-black-church-in-mississippi#55116765


rawratl wrote:

Oh of course, some redneck hick in Mississippi burned down a church...Clearly it's a Clinton conspiracy **insert mouth breathing**. Give me a break guys.




Nice dude, out of all the actual incidents you found 3 fake ones. You must have been so proud of yourself. You even managed to include a dailymail and breitbart link because you still don't understand what actual news is.

I found video of you and your friends, I think you've seen it before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
**insert more mouth breathing**


Taps on the shoulder.

Why are you posting here? This is their thread to make themselves feel better about themselves. Please let them keep their little bubble ...it's why I haven't posted here until I saw your post. There is one other person on here, but, they aren't trying to burst their bubble and is having fun with them in their safe space.

We don't need to make this another thread full of those stupid spates. They aren't stupid, they do understand what is happening and what they had done, which is why I noticed ..quite a few of these threads are popping up and almost the same people are involved in it. They need their safe space and someone to confirm what they did was right.
35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/31/16

Xxanthar wrote:
Maybe he didn't remember David Duke or who he was? I bet most of the population doesn't know who he is.


Highly unlikely, as Duke was involved in Trump's first bid towards running for president with the Reform Party in 2000 and was subsequently the reason why Trump withdrew from running.


So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman—Mr. Duke, a Neo-Nazi—Mr. Buchanan, and a Communist—Ms. Fulani.
This is not company I wish to keep.

- Donald Trump




Matt Lauer: “When you say the [Reform] party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?”

Trump: “Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party.”



Do you think Trump would forget the first time he made a bid for president? Furthermore, 9 years prior to this he also knew who Duke was and what he stood for:


Larry King: “Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.”

Trump: “I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.”



Skip forward to this election cycle:


Heilemann: “Would you repudiate David Duke?”

Trump: “Sure, I would do that, if it made you feel better. I don’t know anything about him. Somebody told me yesterday, whoever he is, he did endorse me. Actually I don’t think it was an endorsement. He said I was absolutely the best of all of the candidates.”




Jake Tapper: “I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be ‘treason to your heritage.’ Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?”

Trump: “Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. Okay? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me or what’s going on, because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Tapper: “But I guess the question from the Anti-Defamation League is, even if you don’t know about their endorsement, there are these groups and individuals endorsing you. Would you just say unequivocally you condemn them and you don’t want their support?”

Trump: “Well, I have to look at the group. I mean, I don’t know what group you’re talking about. You wouldn’t want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I would have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them. And, certainly, I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong.”

Tapper: “The Ku Klux Klan?”

Trump: “But you may have groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair. So, give me a list of the groups, and I will let you know.”

Tapper: “Okay. I mean, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here, but…”

Trump: “I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him.

Tapper: “All right.”


So, yeah no. Your options here are Trump is senile or Trump is lying his ass off. Neither is a great option for a president.





Xxanthar wrote:
The only paint is on the hands of liberals and the liberal run media. Fortunately most people know that all democrats have left to play is the race card, and we've watched them play it every turn this past election. It's all used up, like all of their ideas.


Ah, yes. The Liberal Media(tm) and its grand conspiracy. When all else fails claim its a conspiracy. Perhaps you should start talking in the third person. -.-





Posted 12/28/16 , edited 1/2/17

runec wrote:

Ah, yes. The Liberal Media(tm) and its grand conspiracy. When all else fails claim its a conspiracy. Perhaps you should start talking in the third person. -.-



Yeah because it's never been proven there is no way the mainstream media could ever be biased!!! That's the saying that Democrats don't try their hardest to keep the poor, poor and poorly educated just for their votes. The democrat base is made up of self-created victims, and imaginary victims. When victims stop being victims, they stop being Democrats.

Edit: I stubbed my toe pretty bad this morning so I'm feeling a bit like a Democrat today. Please respect my safe space as I heal for the next couple hours.
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/28/16

johnnymcool wrote:

Not sure how to do that. Not the biggest tech/computer guy. When I send these links through email, the other person is able to go and see them, but on crunchyroll, it doesn't happen.


It's really easy. If you look above where you type in your posts, you will see little squares that contain tools. Click on the one that looks like a chain link <<< (It will say hyperlink if you hover your mouse over it) a box will then pop up where you paste in the link.
39740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/28/16

rawratl wrote:



Nice dude, out of all the actual incidents you found 3 fake ones. You must have been so proud of yourself. You even managed to include a dailymail and breitbart link because you still don't understand what actual news is.










'out of all the actual incidents'

Fun fact: Over 400 incidents of post election 'hate crimes' recorded by the SPLC pertain to people just saying the words 'build a wall'.
In other words, they weren't hate crimes, but people practicing their rights to free speech

Also
Why is it that I can find dozens of videos of post election hate crimes, almost always black on white violence because 'he wite he voted Trump'... but not a single video of these so called white racist hate crime mongers?


35285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/31/16

Xxanthar wrote:
Yeah because it's never been proven there is no way the mainstream media could ever be biased!!! That's the saying that Democrats don't try their hardest to keep the poor, poor and poorly educated just for their votes. The democrat base is made up of self-created victims, and imaginary victims. When victims stop being victims, they stop being Democrats.


Media does have bias but to say its universally slanted one way is disingenuous at best. As for keeping the poor poor and the uneducated uneducated....have you not looked at any Republican policy in the last 20 years? I mean you're back in Grade A Bullshit territory.

As for victim hood. Dude, you just painted all Trump supporters as victims of the Liberal Media(tm). Prior to that you painted Trump himself as a victim of lies that just happened to magically attract white supremacists to his cause. Which is doubly amusing as you went from "yes he has white supremacist supporters but its because of lies" to "no its just the liberal media lying about them". You likewise went from criticizing Obama for the supposed arrogance of his inauguration stage to excusing Trump for the same behaviour.

You can't even keep your shit straight in the same thread. Nevermind that when you are proven wrong you just ignore it and move on to something else to rant about.

TL;DR: You're either trolling or have one serious case of psychological projection.



8811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 12/28/16
As of September, a majority of Trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim and not born in the US. So, it's likely many of them are in fact racist, or at least oblivious to reality.
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 1/2/17

runec wrote:


TL;DR: You're either trolling or have one serious case of psychological projection.



Trump is a victim of the liberal biased media taking MANY of his comments out of context and twisting his words to fit their agenda.
The fact that you suggest that there is NO liberal bias in the mainstream media suggests to me just how out of touch with reality you actually are.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.