First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply White Supremacist's and Trump Supporters.
Posted 12/28/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

As of September, a majority of Trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim and not born in the US. So, it's likely many of them are in fact racist, or at least oblivious to reality.



How does that make them racists? Are you suggesting that they think all Blacks are Muslims? Liberals are the ones that inject race into every talking point. I feel that Liberals are the true racists.

While I think that Obama crawled up from the deepest recesses of Hell. His religion doesn't matter to me, nor the color of his skin.
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 1/2/17

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

As of September, a majority of Trump supporters


Gonna need some citations for that famalam

Sounds like you fell for (((fake news)))

8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 12/28/16

Xxanthar wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:

As of September, a majority of Trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim and not born in the US. So, it's likely many of them are in fact racist, or at least oblivious to reality.



How does that make them racists? Are you suggesting that they think all Blacks are Muslims? Liberals are the ones that inject race into every talking point. I feel that Liberals are the true racists.

While I think that Obama crawled up from the deepest recesses of Hell. His religion doesn't matter to me, nor the color of his skin.


They're refusing to accept the legitimacy of a black president. It's the only reason the birther movement exists. And to them being Muslim is a negative, so they believe Obama is Muslim even though he's so obviously Christian that Stevie Wonder could see it.


Amyas_Leigh wrote:


geauxtigers1989 wrote:

As of September, a majority of Trump supporters


Gonna need some citations for that famalam

Sounds like you fell for (((fake news)))



http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/08/trump-supporters-think-obama-is-a-muslim-born-in-another-country.html
mxdan 
11214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/28/16

Xxanthar wrote:


runec wrote:

Ah, yes. The Liberal Media(tm) and its grand conspiracy. When all else fails claim its a conspiracy. Perhaps you should start talking in the third person. -.-



Yeah because it's never been proven there is no way the mainstream media could ever be biased!!! That's the saying that Democrats don't try their hardest to keep the poor, poor and poorly educated just for their votes. The democrat base is made up of self-created victims, and imaginary victims. When victims stop being victims, they stop being Democrats.

Edit: I stubbed my toe pretty bad this morning so I'm feeling a bit like a Democrat today. Please respect my safe space as I heal for the next couple hours.


So, Democrats only play victim but Republicans are victim of some vast Liberal conspiracy?

You can't be serious?

----

Oh, and Obama having greek architecture proves my point in my post about ya'll having an entirely false and frankly racist interpretation of Obama. Greek architecture is used in buildings ALL over Washington because it symbolizes Democracy. Literally a majority in D.C. but your too stupid and blind to get your shit together.

... Hell, it beats this unamerican extreme corporatism Emmy waving eyesore.

Posted 12/28/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

How does that make them racists? Are you suggesting that they think all Blacks are Muslims? Liberals are the ones that inject race into every talking point. I feel that Liberals are the true racists.

While I think that Obama crawled up from the deepest recesses of Hell. His religion doesn't matter to me, nor the color of his skin.


They're refusing to accept the legitimacy of a black president. It's the only reason the birther movement exists. And to them being Muslim is a negative, so they believe Obama is Muslim even though he's so obviously Christian that Stevie Wonder could see it.


His religion has no impact on his legitimacy of being president. If anything, those that believe he is of another religion than what he stated, simply believe him to be a chronic liar, which he is.





Such polling experts. I wonder how many electoral college votes their polls said Hillary was going to win by?
Posted 12/28/16
There is ample proof that the mainstream media has always had a liberal bias. Google some of the hundreds of articles and many, many, books that have been written on the subject. I don't have the time to prove to you undeniable truths such as 'The Media is liberal biased', and 'The Sun is hot.'
mxdan 
11214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/28/16

Xxanthar wrote:

There is ample proof that the mainstream media has always had a liberal bias. Google some of the hundreds of articles and many, many, books that have been written on the subject. I don't have the time to prove to you undeniable truths such as 'The Media is liberal biased', and 'The Sun is hot.'


Awe, must suck being the victim. You have my condolences . You know, assuming you were actually a victim, which you're not because you listed no books and the ones that exist use circumstantial and partisan bullshit. One could just as easily say there is a conservative media bias.

My opinion? You have far right conservatives that don't identify with moderates anymore because of echo chamber factually false information that you've allowed to persist and now the 'liberal' majority which is literally anything that isn't your far right view is a 'conspiracy'. When in reality the majority of people don't think in extreme ways.
2091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/16
Look, just because a few cherry picked minorities faked hate crimes doesn't mean more are happening on a day to day basis from white people. In a middle school in Michigan, there were white students chanting "build a wall" in front of Latino students. There was graffiti on NYU Muslim meeting rooms, hate crimes practically spiked after Trump's election. But aside from that, there are important issues that still need to be addressed about this horrible man. This includes: how he openly admitted to assaulting women, how he thinks global warming is a fake invention by the Chinese, how he wants to ban any Muslims from entering the US, how he wants to illegally deport Mexican immigrants, and how his economic policies could spell disaster for the US. For you see, his promise of jobs in middle America is a bald faced lie. Right now with security tightening up in NYC, small businesses around the Trump tower are currently not getting enough money and some of them will be forced to lay off employees. I should also mention that in all of his business practices nearly all of them involved wage theft and chapter 11 bankruptcy. In addition, we as people are all part of the working class here, so tell me, what is he going to do for the average worker? If you supported Trump tell me what he's going to do for you as a working class citizen.
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/28/16

mxdan wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


runec wrote:

Ah, yes. The Liberal Media(tm) and its grand conspiracy. When all else fails claim its a conspiracy. Perhaps you should start talking in the third person. -.-



Yeah because it's never been proven there is no way the mainstream media could ever be biased!!! That's the saying that Democrats don't try their hardest to keep the poor, poor and poorly educated just for their votes. The democrat base is made up of self-created victims, and imaginary victims. When victims stop being victims, they stop being Democrats.

Edit: I stubbed my toe pretty bad this morning so I'm feeling a bit like a Democrat today. Please respect my safe space as I heal for the next couple hours.


So, Democrats only play victim but Republicans are victim of some vast Liberal conspiracy?

You can't be serious?

----

Oh, and Obama having greek architecture proves my point in my post about ya'll having an entirely false and frankly racist interpretation of Obama. Greek architecture is used in buildings ALL over Washington because it symbolizes Democracy. Literally a majority in D.C. but your too stupid and blind to get your shit together.

... Hell, it beats this unamerican extreme corporatism Emmy dick waving eyesore.



Obama still thinks is some sort of (greek)god to this day. Obama the narcissist, probably mentioned himself in speeches, in his first four years, more than all the other past Presidents combined. Why would they need Greek architecture to symbolize democracy for a president that did his best to show distain and damage Democracy every time he opened his mouth?

Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/31/16

Girlygeek43 wrote:

Look, just because a few cherry picked minorities faked hate crimes doesn't mean more are happening on a day to day basis from white people. In a middle school in Michigan, there were white students chanting "build a wall" in front of Latino students. There was graffiti on NYU Muslim meeting rooms, hate crimes practically spiked after Trump's election. But aside from that, there are important issues that still need to be addressed about this horrible man. This includes: how he openly admitted to assaulting women, how he thinks global warming is a fake invention by the Chinese, how he wants to ban any Muslims from entering the US, how he wants to illegally deport Mexican immigrants, and how his economic policies could spell disaster for the US. For you see, his promise of jobs in middle America is a bald faced lie. Right now with security tightening up in NYC, small businesses around the Trump tower are currently not getting enough money and some of them will be forced to lay off employees. I should also mention that in all of his business practices nearly all of them involved wage theft and chapter 11 bankruptcy. In addition, we as people are all part of the working class here, so tell me, what is he going to do for the average worker? If you supported Trump tell me what he's going to do for you as a working class citizen.


Pretty much everything you said there was a misrepresentation or an outright lie. gg
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/28/16

mxdan wrote:


My opinion? You have far right conservatives that don't identify with moderates anymore because of echo chamber factually false information that you've allowed to persist and now the 'liberal' majority which is literally anything that isn't your far right view is a 'conspiracy'. When in reality the majority of people don't think in extreme ways.


My opinion? Left-wing lunitics have brought the Democrat party so far left, that they think Obama the socialist was a 'moderate'.
5167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 12/28/16

Girlygeek43 wrote:

Look, just because a few cherry picked minorities faked hate crimes doesn't mean more are happening on a day to day basis from white people. In a middle school in Michigan, there were white students chanting "build a wall" in front of Latino students. There was graffiti on NYU Muslim meeting rooms, hate crimes practically spiked after Trump's election. But aside from that, there are important issues that still need to be addressed about this horrible man. This includes: how he openly admitted to assaulting women, how he thinks global warming is a fake invention by the Chinese, how he wants to ban any Muslims from entering the US, how he wants to illegally deport Mexican immigrants, and how his economic policies could spell disaster for the US. For you see, his promise of jobs in middle America is a bald faced lie. Right now with security tightening up in NYC, small businesses around the Trump tower are currently not getting enough money and some of them will be forced to lay off employees. I should also mention that in all of his business practices nearly all of them involved wage theft and chapter 11 bankruptcy. In addition, we as people are all part of the working class here, so tell me, what is he going to do for the average worker? If you supported Trump tell me what he's going to do for you as a working class citizen.





mxdan 
11214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Online
Posted 12/28/16 , edited 12/28/16

Xxanthar wrote:

Obama still thinks is some sort of (greek)god to this day.





Obama the narcissist, probably mentioned himself in speeches, in his first four years, more than all the other past Presidents combined.


Oh? So LBJ pulling out his penis at every opportunity isn't a candidate?

Or how about the fact that Gerald Ford was a fashion model?

Your point is completely baseless and asinine.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18945_6-presidential-secrets-your-history-teacher-didnt-mention.html


Why would they need Greek architecture to symbolize democracy for a president that did his best to show distain and damage Democracy every time he opened his mouth?



Because it's an American symbol for freedom and republic.

It's not rocket science.
Posted 12/28/16

mxdan wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Obama still thinks is some sort of (greek)god to this day.





Obama the narcissist, probably mentioned himself in speeches, in his first four years, more than all the other past Presidents combined.


Oh? So LBJ pulling out his dick at every opportunity isn't a candidate?

Did you enjoy the pictures of these numerous events? Do you share them with your liberal friends?


Or how about the fact that Gerald Ford was a fashion model?

Are you sure he was a fashion model? He was kind of ugly and fell down a lot from what I remember.



Your point is completely baseless and asinine.


As is yours, my Alinsky loving friend. As is yours.



Why would they need Greek architecture to symbolize democracy for a president that did his best to show distain and damage Democracy every time he opened his mouth?


Because it's an American symbol for freedom and republic.

It's not rocket science.


Yes, but Obama sought to destroy Democracy every chance he got. That's why I think it's ironic that you think the Greek columns were there to represent democracy, and not for Obama's massive narcissistic ego.
Posted 12/28/16
I'm about to make a trip to a local mall filled with rude and violent liberals. Wish me luck.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.