First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Fake News!
mxdan 
11202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 11/8/17 , edited 11/8/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

don't forget about Faux News guys!!
o... wait.... if you agree with their bias, then it's not 'fake news'. Hmmm, see how you can declare anything to be false when it contradicts your beliefs.

This is why I don't watch televised news anymore lmao


Actually, I agree with you. Fox News is just as bad, but they aren't as egregious about it as CNN is. NBC, MSNBC, CBS, etc, etc, etc, are all in the same boat as CNN. It's just that CNN is way too obvious about it. Makes them easy targets.


that is so true.. latest fake news from CNN.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-others-spread-honest-to-goodness-fake-news-about-trumps-japan-visit/article/2639775

those that try to defend CNN let see how they can say that was not fake news this time.


http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

>___>

Come on man.
runec 
36265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:
those that try to defend CNN let see how they can say that was not fake news this time.


Is there a reason you're necrobumping old political bait threads?
20055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 11/8/17

mxdan wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

don't forget about Faux News guys!!
o... wait.... if you agree with their bias, then it's not 'fake news'. Hmmm, see how you can declare anything to be false when it contradicts your beliefs.

This is why I don't watch televised news anymore lmao


Actually, I agree with you. Fox News is just as bad, but they aren't as egregious about it as CNN is. NBC, MSNBC, CBS, etc, etc, etc, are all in the same boat as CNN. It's just that CNN is way too obvious about it. Makes them easy targets.


that is so true.. latest fake news from CNN.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-others-spread-honest-to-goodness-fake-news-about-trumps-japan-visit/article/2639775

those that try to defend CNN let see how they can say that was not fake news this time.


http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jan/29/punditfact-checks-cable-news-channels/

>___>

Come on man.

and what did that have to do with CNN's story about trump killing the fish, and the Japanese leader being horrified by it? Something that just happens to be 100% false?
mxdan 
11202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 11/8/17

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

and what did that have to do with CNN's story about trump killing the fish, and the Japanese leader being horrified by it? Something that just happens to be 100% false?


You can find false information from any journalist.

The station you seem to be condemning like the dang Maga Borg could even be argued as having more true stories than their competitors. That's what I'm saying. Look at information and test it logically. Don't just narrative bait yourself into dark corners.
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/9/17
It's not very new to me. There's a lot of fake news going on. The main reason I think is so they can get more viewers so those viewers will watch the adds which they get their money from. Film Theories did an interesting video about fake news. So check and dig deep for information before believing what you see and hear cuz a lot of information now-a-days is tampered with



Also, side note, the thing that makes people reply more to is angry things so when you see something triggering take a second and breathe. CHECK. YOUR. FACTS.
3125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/10/17 , edited 11/10/17
It's sad but footage from a bystander's shaky video is more credible now a day.. comparing to fake news/staged news. etc..


not to mention there are a lot of these now a day -- fake hate crime.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article183086416.html

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.