First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Will the (shitty pun combining politics and apocalypse) ever stop?
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada, Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
'Politics' has a loose meaning so you should use a more specific terms. The mainstream Republicans always complain about 'politics' as well but they say that something is 'political' just because they do not like it. They lack the credibility to decide what is 'political' especially when they always spam online groups with political nonsense but they can always use their hacked accounts on Facebook and Google+ to gain the authority, credibility, and unanimity to decide that something is 'political' just because they do not like it.
If you think that the political spamming is annoying in Crunchyroll than look at MyAnimeList where political spamming is way more frequent since the Republicans can permanently ban anyone who threaten their very fragile ego. The Republicans there use projection, employ seducing transgender account, make up terrifying lies about certain groups, and stir up conflicts for amusement. A white supremacist in MyAnimeList has revealed that MyAnimeList stay competitive with other anime social media despite the political trolling by the Republicans just because MyAnimeList gain funding from tax-payer money to provide free high-quality services.
526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / O / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/5/17
Don't worry, with Trump in office, politics will probably come to a complete end.. Welcome North Kor'Muricea.
Humms 
12913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/5/17
Of course not. I don't even post on them anymore, because it's just too easy.
mxdan 
11843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

Xxanthar wrote:

Bitching about politics dates all the way back to the very first government ever formed.


Must. Resist. Memes.
23274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
At this point we should just change the site's name to Crunchy/pol/.
5069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
I don't think so and I kinda don't want to really. But I do want the talks to be a shit ton more civil on and less shit slinging both side, but particularly from my side, the progressive. In the last year+ the only thing I've read, heard or watched about Trump and the danger he poses is, "HE IS LITERAL HITLER!!!1!"
No. He's not. I think what he is and represents is dangerous. But he's not Hitler.
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada, Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
The idea of using apocalypse for some political campaign is unrealistic but at least it can compete with the apocalypse in cartoon/anime and drag otaku back into reality. The Capitalists is attempting to trap people into the anime/cartoon world where the property owners have more influence on the citizen; in this way, the citizen will be assimilated into a magical girl hivemind where they embrace the magical girl mentality to make the invisible hand protect them from external threats.
51656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Online
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/3/17

ChinaCat89 wrote:

At this point we should just change the site's name to Crunchy/pol/.


You sir, win the internets.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

sinoakayumi wrote:

'Politics' has a loose meaning so you should use a more specific terms. The mainstream Republicans always complain about 'politics' as well but they say that something is 'political' just because they do not like it. They lack the credibility to decide what is 'political' especially when they always spam online groups with political nonsense but they can always use their hacked accounts on Facebook and Google+ to gain the authority, credibility, and unanimity to decide that something is 'political' just because they do not like it.
If you think that the political spamming is annoying in Crunchyroll than look at MyAnimeList where political spamming is way more frequent since the Republicans can permanently ban anyone who threaten their very fragile ego. The Republicans there use projection, employ seducing transgender account, make up terrifying lies about certain groups, and stir up conflicts for amusement. A white supremacist in MyAnimeList has revealed that MyAnimeList stay competitive with other anime social media despite the political trolling by the Republicans just because MyAnimeList gain funding from tax-payer money to provide free high-quality services.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrTqK4nJNYI

And you say republicans have fragile egos? Who are the ones who tried to get Trump out of office when they lost fair and square?
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada, Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

johnnymcool wrote:


sinoakayumi wrote:

'Politics' has a loose meaning so you should use a more specific terms. The mainstream Republicans always complain about 'politics' as well but they say that something is 'political' just because they do not like it. They lack the credibility to decide what is 'political' especially when they always spam online groups with political nonsense but they can always use their hacked accounts on Facebook and Google+ to gain the authority, credibility, and unanimity to decide that something is 'political' just because they do not like it.
If you think that the political spamming is annoying in Crunchyroll than look at MyAnimeList where political spamming is way more frequent since the Republicans can permanently ban anyone who threaten their very fragile ego. The Republicans there use projection, employ seducing transgender account, make up terrifying lies about certain groups, and stir up conflicts for amusement. A white supremacist in MyAnimeList has revealed that MyAnimeList stay competitive with other anime social media despite the political trolling by the Republicans just because MyAnimeList gain funding from tax-payer money to provide free high-quality services.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrTqK4nJNYI

And you say republicans have fragile egos? Who are the ones who tried to get Trump out of office when they lost fair and square?


I cannot say much about Trump in particular. Trump seem to be making many moral changes to overcome the flaws of past Republicans. However, I cannot be certain whether Trump is making improvement since the changes was occurring throughout the 2016 election campaign. I should be more specific in my previous post and say that I am referring to the mainstream Republicans.
11164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

Rujikin wrote:




Xxanthar wrote:


^^^ Two of you, guilty as charged?

Discussion of politics isn't a bad thing by itself but there is a proper time and place for these matters and at this point, it's always the same members obsessed with making the forum look like an extention of Infowars/FoxNews who keeps spawning these cesspools around CR's GD section. It's hard to tell if they truly have an unhealthy obsession with these issues or they're just trolling (probably both?) but either way, it has become too much. If the only topic you could think of is human feces, when not discussing politics, you probably need help. I get it, you have your concerns and certain people are more interested in specific topics than others but posting about them in excess, in a forum that has little to no connection with these topics, warrants a bit of complaining from the rest of the users. Ever heard of subreddits? Why not try discussing these matters with people who have the same level of interest as you instead of constantly shoving them in places where they're unwanted? Attention? Come on, children. You're better than this.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

sinoakayumi wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


sinoakayumi wrote:

'Politics' has a loose meaning so you should use a more specific terms. The mainstream Republicans always complain about 'politics' as well but they say that something is 'political' just because they do not like it. They lack the credibility to decide what is 'political' especially when they always spam online groups with political nonsense but they can always use their hacked accounts on Facebook and Google+ to gain the authority, credibility, and unanimity to decide that something is 'political' just because they do not like it.
If you think that the political spamming is annoying in Crunchyroll than look at MyAnimeList where political spamming is way more frequent since the Republicans can permanently ban anyone who threaten their very fragile ego. The Republicans there use projection, employ seducing transgender account, make up terrifying lies about certain groups, and stir up conflicts for amusement. A white supremacist in MyAnimeList has revealed that MyAnimeList stay competitive with other anime social media despite the political trolling by the Republicans just because MyAnimeList gain funding from tax-payer money to provide free high-quality services.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrTqK4nJNYI

And you say republicans have fragile egos? Who are the ones who tried to get Trump out of office when they lost fair and square?


I cannot say much about Trump in particular. Trump seem to be making many moral changes to overcome the flaws of past Republicans. However, I cannot be certain whether Trump is making improvement since the changes was occurring throughout the 2016 election campaign. I should be more specific in my previous post and say that I am referring to the mainstream Republicans.


Well, I'm glad we discussed this civilly. But I'm not so sure that even mainstream republicans even lie much about certain groups, or even at all. I think you'd need to give me some examples of what you're talking about. From my perspective, it seems all of the things that you said about republicans are all the things I see the general left doing.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17
@ agbadvance: ( I tried quoting you, but won't let me for some reason, even though it checks the box) It's ironic that you say the north korea comment, considering it was the democrats who censor free speech everywhere that disagrees with their agenda, teaches courses in American universities about how white men are evil (and if you try to film it to show the public, they kick you out of the school), bernie sanders is a socialist, and how the democrats were rioting against democracy when Trump won the election.
23204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

AlastorCrow wrote:


Rujikin wrote:




Xxanthar wrote:


^^^ Two of you, guilty as charged?

Discussion of politics isn't a bad thing by itself but there is a proper time and place for these matters and at this point, it's always the same members obsessed with making the forum look like an extention of Infowars/FoxNews who keeps spawning these cesspools around CR's GD section. It's hard to tell if they truly have an unhealthy obsession with these issues or they're just trolling (probably both?) but either way, it has become too much. If the only topic you could think of is human feces, when not discussing politics, you probably need help. I get it, you have your concerns and certain people are more interested in specific topics than others but posting about them in excess, in a forum that has little to no connection with these topics, warrants a bit of complaining from the rest of the users. Ever heard of subreddits? Why not try discussing these matters with people who have the same level of interest as you instead of constantly shoving them in places where they're unwanted? Attention? Come on, children. You're better than this.


This election really got me to pay attention more than normal. I actually see a way to stop the downward spiral and I intend to stop it!

oh c-mon stop being such a turd :P. You need to loosen up and go with the flow. It's just a few peanuts among the normal shit in GD.

I am literally banned from hundreds of subreddits just because I post in the_donald and I have never been on their sub before. Posting on the main political subs with anything truthful or not anti-trump will get you banned or shadow banned. I can post in one place and that is the_donald. It's a very sad state of affairs.
22895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

Rujikin wrote:


AlastorCrow wrote:


Rujikin wrote:




Xxanthar wrote:


^^^ Two of you, guilty as charged?

Discussion of politics isn't a bad thing by itself but there is a proper time and place for these matters and at this point, it's always the same members obsessed with making the forum look like an extention of Infowars/FoxNews who keeps spawning these cesspools around CR's GD section. It's hard to tell if they truly have an unhealthy obsession with these issues or they're just trolling (probably both?) but either way, it has become too much. If the only topic you could think of is human feces, when not discussing politics, you probably need help. I get it, you have your concerns and certain people are more interested in specific topics than others but posting about them in excess, in a forum that has little to no connection with these topics, warrants a bit of complaining from the rest of the users. Ever heard of subreddits? Why not try discussing these matters with people who have the same level of interest as you instead of constantly shoving them in places where they're unwanted? Attention? Come on, children. You're better than this.


This election really got me to pay attention more than normal. I actually see a way to stop the downward spiral and I intend to stop it!

oh c-mon stop being such a turd :P. You need to loosen up and go with the flow. It's just a few peanuts among the normal shit in GD.

I am literally banned from hundreds of subreddits just because I post in the_donald and I have never been on their sub before. Posting on the main political subs with anything truthful or not anti-trump will get you banned or shadow banned. I can post in one place and that is the_donald. It's a very sad state of affairs.

the_donald didn't bring all that down on them selves right? Tou want to blame someone blame the people who there before you who attacked anyone who spoke out against PRESADENT CLOWN FISH

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.