First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Will the (shitty pun combining politics and apocalypse) ever stop?
21467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/5/17

uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


AlastorCrow wrote:


Rujikin wrote:




Xxanthar wrote:


^^^ Two of you, guilty as charged?

Discussion of politics isn't a bad thing by itself but there is a proper time and place for these matters and at this point, it's always the same members obsessed with making the forum look like an extention of Infowars/FoxNews who keeps spawning these cesspools around CR's GD section. It's hard to tell if they truly have an unhealthy obsession with these issues or they're just trolling (probably both?) but either way, it has become too much. If the only topic you could think of is human feces, when not discussing politics, you probably need help. I get it, you have your concerns and certain people are more interested in specific topics than others but posting about them in excess, in a forum that has little to no connection with these topics, warrants a bit of complaining from the rest of the users. Ever heard of subreddits? Why not try discussing these matters with people who have the same level of interest as you instead of constantly shoving them in places where they're unwanted? Attention? Come on, children. You're better than this.


This election really got me to pay attention more than normal. I actually see a way to stop the downward spiral and I intend to stop it!

oh c-mon stop being such a turd :P. You need to loosen up and go with the flow. It's just a few peanuts among the normal shit in GD.

I am literally banned from hundreds of subreddits just because I post in the_donald and I have never been on their sub before. Posting on the main political subs with anything truthful or not anti-trump will get you banned or shadow banned. I can post in one place and that is the_donald. It's a very sad state of affairs.

the_donald didn't bring all that down on them selves right? Tou want to blame someone blame the people who there before you who attacked anyone who spoke out against PRESADENT CLOWN FISH



The_Donald is a pretty nice place and it is open any shitposters or Trump fans. Our original focus was simply on getting Trump elected and posting true information about Trump in among all of the lies.

In response we got banned any time we tried to talk on r/politics anytime we posted an article about Trump or even directly quoted Trump. If you didn't attack Trump or praise Hillary you were silenced. r/politics is SUPPOSE to be a neutral political ground for discussions and we were silenced more than the Jews were in WW2.

We were attacked with bots that instantly down voted posts -20 points within seconds of posting and would do it on ALL posts. No one helped us, they accused us of using bots.

We get attacked constantly every day and no admins do a damn thing about it. They accused us of attacking them and prevented us from referencing r/politics which is SUPPOSE TO BE A NEUTRAL SUB FOR DISCUSSING POLITICS that they banned pro-Trump anything from.

They accuse us of vote manipulation because we had so much energy and activity. Our posts constantly had more votes than all of r/all even with bots and people brigading us where our popular posts were 50% downvotes.
21555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/5/17

Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


AlastorCrow wrote:


Rujikin wrote:




Xxanthar wrote:


^^^ Two of you, guilty as charged?

Discussion of politics isn't a bad thing by itself but there is a proper time and place for these matters and at this point, it's always the same members obsessed with making the forum look like an extention of Infowars/FoxNews who keeps spawning these cesspools around CR's GD section. It's hard to tell if they truly have an unhealthy obsession with these issues or they're just trolling (probably both?) but either way, it has become too much. If the only topic you could think of is human feces, when not discussing politics, you probably need help. I get it, you have your concerns and certain people are more interested in specific topics than others but posting about them in excess, in a forum that has little to no connection with these topics, warrants a bit of complaining from the rest of the users. Ever heard of subreddits? Why not try discussing these matters with people who have the same level of interest as you instead of constantly shoving them in places where they're unwanted? Attention? Come on, children. You're better than this.


This election really got me to pay attention more than normal. I actually see a way to stop the downward spiral and I intend to stop it!

oh c-mon stop being such a turd :P. You need to loosen up and go with the flow. It's just a few peanuts among the normal shit in GD.

I am literally banned from hundreds of subreddits just because I post in the_donald and I have never been on their sub before. Posting on the main political subs with anything truthful or not anti-trump will get you banned or shadow banned. I can post in one place and that is the_donald. It's a very sad state of affairs.

the_donald didn't bring all that down on them selves right? Tou want to blame someone blame the people who there before you who attacked anyone who spoke out against PRESADENT CLOWN FISH



The_Donald is a pretty nice place and it is open any shitposters or Trump fans. Our original focus was simply on getting Trump elected and posting true information about Trump in among all of the lies.

In response we got banned any time we tried to talk on r/politics anytime we posted an article about Trump or even directly quoted Trump. If you didn't attack Trump or praise Hillary you were silenced. r/politics is SUPPOSE to be a neutral political ground for discussions and we were silenced more than the Jews were in WW2.

We were attacked with bots that instantly down voted posts -20 points within seconds of posting and would do it on ALL posts. No one helped us, they accused us of using bots.

We get attacked constantly every day and no admins do a damn thing about it. They accused us of attacking them and prevented us from referencing r/politics which is SUPPOSE TO BE A NEUTRAL SUB FOR DISCUSSING POLITICS that they banned pro-Trump anything from.

They accuse us of vote manipulation because we had so much energy and activity. Our posts constantly had more votes than all of r/all even with bots and people brigading us where our popular posts were 50% downvotes.

they didn't go in mass to other subreddits and attack people in mass and make death threats against them to the point the owner of reddit had to step in to stop it. That never happened right?

21467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


AlastorCrow wrote:


Rujikin wrote:




Xxanthar wrote:


^^^ Two of you, guilty as charged?

Discussion of politics isn't a bad thing by itself but there is a proper time and place for these matters and at this point, it's always the same members obsessed with making the forum look like an extention of Infowars/FoxNews who keeps spawning these cesspools around CR's GD section. It's hard to tell if they truly have an unhealthy obsession with these issues or they're just trolling (probably both?) but either way, it has become too much. If the only topic you could think of is human feces, when not discussing politics, you probably need help. I get it, you have your concerns and certain people are more interested in specific topics than others but posting about them in excess, in a forum that has little to no connection with these topics, warrants a bit of complaining from the rest of the users. Ever heard of subreddits? Why not try discussing these matters with people who have the same level of interest as you instead of constantly shoving them in places where they're unwanted? Attention? Come on, children. You're better than this.


This election really got me to pay attention more than normal. I actually see a way to stop the downward spiral and I intend to stop it!

oh c-mon stop being such a turd :P. You need to loosen up and go with the flow. It's just a few peanuts among the normal shit in GD.

I am literally banned from hundreds of subreddits just because I post in the_donald and I have never been on their sub before. Posting on the main political subs with anything truthful or not anti-trump will get you banned or shadow banned. I can post in one place and that is the_donald. It's a very sad state of affairs.

the_donald didn't bring all that down on them selves right? Tou want to blame someone blame the people who there before you who attacked anyone who spoke out against PRESADENT CLOWN FISH



The_Donald is a pretty nice place and it is open any shitposters or Trump fans. Our original focus was simply on getting Trump elected and posting true information about Trump in among all of the lies.

In response we got banned any time we tried to talk on r/politics anytime we posted an article about Trump or even directly quoted Trump. If you didn't attack Trump or praise Hillary you were silenced. r/politics is SUPPOSE to be a neutral political ground for discussions and we were silenced more than the Jews were in WW2.

We were attacked with bots that instantly down voted posts -20 points within seconds of posting and would do it on ALL posts. No one helped us, they accused us of using bots.

We get attacked constantly every day and no admins do a damn thing about it. They accused us of attacking them and prevented us from referencing r/politics which is SUPPOSE TO BE A NEUTRAL SUB FOR DISCUSSING POLITICS that they banned pro-Trump anything from.

They accuse us of vote manipulation because we had so much energy and activity. Our posts constantly had more votes than all of r/all even with bots and people brigading us where our popular posts were 50% downvotes.

they didn't go in mass to other subreddits and attack people in mass and make death threats against them to the point the owner of reddit had to step in to stop it. That never happened right?



We were never doing any organized death threats. We have been banning people who try to organize such things and make us look bad, not that I've ever seen one that wasn't an obvious troll.

Or are you talking about the "Fuck /u/spez" protest we all did when they changed the algorithm to specifically silence the_donald?
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/17

johnnymcool wrote:


sinoakayumi wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:


sinoakayumi wrote:

'Politics' has a loose meaning so you should use a more specific terms. The mainstream Republicans always complain about 'politics' as well but they say that something is 'political' just because they do not like it. They lack the credibility to decide what is 'political' especially when they always spam online groups with political nonsense but they can always use their hacked accounts on Facebook and Google+ to gain the authority, credibility, and unanimity to decide that something is 'political' just because they do not like it.
If you think that the political spamming is annoying in Crunchyroll than look at MyAnimeList where political spamming is way more frequent since the Republicans can permanently ban anyone who threaten their very fragile ego. The Republicans there use projection, employ seducing transgender account, make up terrifying lies about certain groups, and stir up conflicts for amusement. A white supremacist in MyAnimeList has revealed that MyAnimeList stay competitive with other anime social media despite the political trolling by the Republicans just because MyAnimeList gain funding from tax-payer money to provide free high-quality services.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrTqK4nJNYI

And you say republicans have fragile egos? Who are the ones who tried to get Trump out of office when they lost fair and square?


I cannot say much about Trump in particular. Trump seem to be making many moral changes to overcome the flaws of past Republicans. However, I cannot be certain whether Trump is making improvement since the changes was occurring throughout the 2016 election campaign. I should be more specific in my previous post and say that I am referring to the mainstream Republicans.


Well, I'm glad we discussed this civilly. But I'm not so sure that even mainstream republicans even lie much about certain groups, or even at all. I think you'd need to give me some examples of what you're talking about. From my perspective, it seems all of the things that you said about republicans are all the things I see the general left doing.


I can show some screenshots in MyAnimeList:

I also had taken many more screenshots of the Capitalists from other social media but many of those screenshots do not indicate whether those Capitalists are affiliated with the Republicans. I have the screenshots in my Crunchyroll account at the `Capitalist hacking` and `Politicians in Otaku Communities' albums.
6150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

Rujikin

This election really got me to pay attention more than normal. I actually see a way to stop the downward spiral and I intend to stop it!

oh c-mon stop being such a turd :P. You need to loosen up and go with the flow. It's just a few peanuts among the normal shit in GD.

I am literally banned from hundreds of subreddits just because I post in the_donald and I have never been on their sub before. Posting on the main political subs with anything truthful or not anti-trump will get you banned or shadow banned. I can post in one place and that is the_donald. It's a very sad state of affairs.


Banned from everything else but the_donald? That speaks volumes.

You ever considered leaning a bit less to the right and moving towards the middle for a change of scenery? It seems that this recent election cycle has turned every American into one of two stereotypes:

Republicans (Racist Rednecks):


Democrats (Jobless Libtards):


Obviously bullshit but I don't think it would be a stretch to say that this is how a lot of people from each side sees the opposing group. Anyway, just reminding everyone that this is a subbed anime website's discussion board, not a political soapbox. Give it a rest and explore plenty of other alternatives.
Posted 1/5/17
For all the people that bitch about the political threads on CR, they seem to do quite well with the number of posts and views. Don't pretend to hate the political discussions and then read and post to the them whenever you are on. Practice some self-control and avoid the obvious political threads if you hate them so much.
6150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/5/17

Xxanthar wrote:

For all the people that bitch about the political threads on CR, they seem to do quite well with the number of posts and views. Don't pretend to hate the political discussions and then read and post to the them whenever you are on. Practice some self-control and avoid the obvious political threads if you hate them so much.


In case your brain skipped a few signals while reading through this thread, it's not so much that people are bitching about the political threads but simply saying that it's a bit excessive for an ANIME board. Ever crossed your mind that perhaps you're standing on the wrong soapbox?

Besides, discussing politics with a stranger who has the avatar of a shonen character on a Japanese animation website is an absolute fucking waste of time and energy. I'm not sure if you're capable of discussing subjects other than shit that spawned from Infowars/the_donald but you really need to try. Your obsession is a bit unhealthy.
8705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/5/17

sinoakayumi wrote:
"Rambling"


Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17

AlastorCrow wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

For all the people that bitch about the political threads on CR, they seem to do quite well with the number of posts and views. Don't pretend to hate the political discussions and then read and post to the them whenever you are on. Practice some self-control and avoid the obvious political threads if you hate them so much.


In case your brain skipped a few signals while reading through this thread, it's not so much that people are bitching about the political threads but simply saying that it's a bit excessive for an ANIME board. Ever crossed your mind that perhaps you're standing on the wrong soapbox?

Besides, discussing politics with a stranger who has the avatar of a shonen character on a Japanese animation website is an absolute fucking waste of time and energy. I'm not sure if you're capable of discussing subjects other than shit that spawned from Infowars/the_donald but you really need to try. Your obsession is a bit unhealthy.


Who are you to decide what is excessive? The ANIME board has a whole ANIME section for ANIME.

And you are really going to judge me on my AVI? You are the one who is unhealthy, bro.

Edit: I also start and post to plenty of topics that have nothing to do with politics.
6150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/5/17

Xxanthar wrote:


AlastorCrow wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

For all the people that bitch about the political threads on CR, they seem to do quite well with the number of posts and views. Don't pretend to hate the political discussions and then read and post to the them whenever you are on. Practice some self-control and avoid the obvious political threads if you hate them so much.


In case your brain skipped a few signals while reading through this thread, it's not so much that people are bitching about the political threads but simply saying that it's a bit excessive for an ANIME board. Ever crossed your mind that perhaps you're standing on the wrong soapbox?

Besides, discussing politics with a stranger who has the avatar of a shonen character on a Japanese animation website is an absolute fucking waste of time and energy. I'm not sure if you're capable of discussing subjects other than shit that spawned from Infowars/the_donald but you really need to try. Your obsession is a bit unhealthy.


Who are you to decide what is excessive? The ANIME board has a whole ANIME section for ANIME.

And you are really going to judge me on my AVI? You are the one who is unhealthy, bro.




Take it easy man.
8705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/5/17

AlastorCrow wrote:
Besides, discussing politics with a stranger who has the avatar of a shonen character on a Japanese animation website is an absolute fucking waste of time and energy.

1. what's so wrong if he has a shonen character in an anime site? (or any site in general)
2. why continue to harass him, if you say it's a waste of time and energy?
Posted 1/5/17

AlastorCrow wrote:

Take it easy man.


You should take your own advice.

Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/17
O_O; Oh my, that's a LOT of info on this post, some of it blurry, most of it really small, but I tried reading as much as I could. If you could do me a favor next time and maybe try to give a much shorter, easier to read version, I'd appreciate it. ^^;

Yes, there very well may be trolls out there creating fake accounts, but honestly, one doesn't need to make fake accounts to make blm look bad. Just look at those stories you saw on cr about democrats spray painting swastikas on churches, with Trump also sprayed on, only for the cameras to find out it wasn't actually Trump supporters doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4FFeQYbJKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uqrUT8qk_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94N0_f4k54o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN6UVSiNIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SelnsAFlVq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ikAeDjzos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtEKbexqqbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtEKbexqqbI

I can show you literally HUNDREDS more videos like this that have video evidence proving that one doesn't need to lie at all to paint blm, or even blacks as violent. They do a good job themselves. Ever heard of worldstarhiphop?

Dude, I'm a half white guy who grew up in the Bronx in the gangsta rap era. I went to primarily black schools form pre school to 12th grade. I don't know where you grew up, where you live, or what kind of schools you went to, but I can tell you absolute certainty, no one needs to make a troll account at all to prove what that guy was saying. Being a white or Asian person in the Bronx, is like being a black person in 40's Georgia or Mississippi. If you had my experiences, and other white peoples experiences growing up in the hood, your tune would be VERY different. I went to a school in the 6th grade called m.s.113. I kid you not, you had to actually go through metal detectors just to get into the school, because kids would constantly bring in knives and other weapons. If you failed walking through the big metal detector, they would actually use the wand detectors on you, plus not to mention all the windows were barred up like a prison. All this for middle schoolers. This is just one school in the Bronx out of hundreds like that.

The harassment I endured, the threats, the racism such as calling me white boy 500 times day,getting jumped for being white, having random black people coming up to you and cursing you out for being white, my brother getting ice balls thrown at him for being white, as well as eggs around halloween, my father being jumped by a couple of black guys in the subway coming home from Manhattan, blacks asking us for money, even though they had Jordan's on and designer clothes (and we didn't), and if we said no, they would say "it's cuz I'm black" like we owed them something.

If you've seen what I've seen, and been through what I've been through, your whole perspective on this would be totally different, and you would see that I was right all along. Hell, any white person or person siding with the left will become right if they've been through what I've been through for as long as I've been through it. People wonder why Trump won, well, this is a huge part of why. He didn't need to rig an election. All he needed was for democrats to do their usual thing for him to win. Months before the election, I said to my far left friend "The best supporters of Trump are democrats. They keep polarizing people against them with their hypocritical racism, misandry, and violence." Sure enough, I was 100% on the money.

After all this, if you still don't believe me, go pickup a copy of Colin Flaherty's amazon best selling book White Girl Bleed A Lot or his other best seller Don't Make The Black Kids Angry. No coincidence, Colin is a white guy from where? One of the five borrows, Brooklyn! You can also watch the hundreds of videos on his channel on youtube as well. Change your tune at the speed of light. All of the evidence in the world is there, people just need to stop watching mainstream media and look at free honest media of the internet to find truth. Video footage and audio footage doesn't lie. Personal experience of hundred of thousands of non blacks who grew up in primarily black neighborhoods doesn't lie.
Posted 1/5/17
Ya all make me depressed. You all need to chill and take Yoga.
21467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/5/17

AlastorCrow wrote:


Rujikin

This election really got me to pay attention more than normal. I actually see a way to stop the downward spiral and I intend to stop it!

oh c-mon stop being such a turd :P. You need to loosen up and go with the flow. It's just a few peanuts among the normal shit in GD.

I am literally banned from hundreds of subreddits just because I post in the_donald and I have never been on their sub before. Posting on the main political subs with anything truthful or not anti-trump will get you banned or shadow banned. I can post in one place and that is the_donald. It's a very sad state of affairs.


Banned from everything else but the_donald? That speaks volumes.

You ever considered leaning a bit less to the right and moving towards the middle for a change of scenery? It seems that this recent election cycle has turned every American into one of two stereotypes:

Republicans (Racist Rednecks):


Democrats (Jobless Libtards):


Obviously bullshit but I don't think it would be a stretch to say that this is how a lot of people from each side sees the opposing group. Anyway, just reminding everyone that this is a subbed anime website's discussion board, not a political soapbox. Give it a rest and explore plenty of other alternatives.


Banned from places I have never even visited or posted in. I'll go to a random reddit and will be banned when its the first time I ever went to it. Speaks volumes about the tolerance of liberals. They literally have bots going through and searching to find people who post in the_donald then ban them.

I am middle leaning right. I used to be a liberal till the liberals proved how retarded their side is and the republicans at the time were busy doing ?????. I was dreading this election because the decent republicans were losing out to the neo-cons, well till Trump came in and bulldozed everyone to the side. Then I jumped on the Trump train since he was the center most candidate in this election and many of his ideas were in line with my own.

Here is the anime board, this is general discussion: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-3/anime
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.