First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
'victim' of police brutality
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/2/17

BlackRose0607 wrote:

Jeez, really with the title? Just because he said 'F- Donald Trump' doesn't automatically make him a Hillary supporter. For all we know he could have been a John Kasich, Ted Cruz or any of the other Republican runners in the Presidential campaign supporter, or he could just dislike Trump in general. The article says nothing about him being a Hillary supporter. Stop making anything negative against Trump Hillary Clinton's or Liberals faults, please. Just because someone doesn't like Trump that doesn't automatically make them Liberal or a Hillary supporter. There are plenty of people out there on both sides of the political spectrum that dislike Trump.


For Xxanthar everyone he doesn't like is a Hillary supporter.
36229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

octorockandroll wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Jeez, really with the title? Just because he said 'F- Donald Trump' doesn't automatically make him a Hillary supporter. For all we know he could have been a John Kasich, Ted Cruz or any of the other Republican runners in the Presidential campaign supporter, or he could just dislike Trump in general. The article says nothing about him being a Hillary supporter. Stop making anything negative against Trump Hillary Clinton's or Liberals faults, please. Just because someone doesn't like Trump that doesn't automatically make them Liberal or a Hillary supporter. There are plenty of people out there on both sides of the political spectrum that dislike Trump.


For Xxanthar everyone he doesn't like is a Hillary supporter.


Yeah, I've noticed that. Which is why I don't usually post in the threads that he makes. I'm just sick of everyone blaming Hillary Clinton and Liberals for everything negative said or done towards Trump when it isn't just those groups of people who don't like him.
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

BlackRose0607 wrote:

Jeez, really with the title? Just because he said 'F- Donald Trump' doesn't automatically make him a Hillary supporter. For all we know he could have been a John Kasich, Ted Cruz or any of the other Republican runners in the Presidential campaign supporter, or he could just dislike Trump in general. The article says nothing about him being a Hillary supporter. Stop making anything negative against Trump Hillary Clinton's or Liberals faults, please. Just because someone doesn't like Trump that doesn't automatically make them Liberal or a Hillary supporter. There are plenty of people out there on both sides of the political spectrum that dislike Trump.


There is a thread called 'White Supremacist's and Trump Supporters' which I feel sets a precedent for this thread's title.
Statistically, it is more than reasonable to conclude that he was indeed a Hillary supporter. Given his hatred toward police, lack of respect, and failure to obey a police officer, it matches up with many pro-democrat protestors of late. Since this occurred AFTER the election his obvious anger toward Trump also suggests that he was a Hillary supporter, Since both trump and Hillary were the only 2 in the running that stood a chance of winning.
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
I suggest that you look through the various thread titles looking for 'trump supporter' Many threads have peen posted about various people that were said to be trump supporters when there was only circumstantial evidence to suggest that it was true. This is by no means new here on crunchyroll, it's just the reverse of the usual topics bashing trump supporters. That is the only difference here.
11419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

BlackRose0607 wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Jeez, really with the title? Just because he said 'F- Donald Trump' doesn't automatically make him a Hillary supporter. For all we know he could have been a John Kasich, Ted Cruz or any of the other Republican runners in the Presidential campaign supporter, or he could just dislike Trump in general. The article says nothing about him being a Hillary supporter. Stop making anything negative against Trump Hillary Clinton's or Liberals faults, please. Just because someone doesn't like Trump that doesn't automatically make them Liberal or a Hillary supporter. There are plenty of people out there on both sides of the political spectrum that dislike Trump.


For Xxanthar everyone he doesn't like is a Hillary supporter.


Yeah, I've noticed that. Which is why I don't usually post in the threads that he makes. I'm just sick of everyone blaming Hillary Clinton and Liberals for everything negative said or done towards Trump when it isn't just those groups of people who don't like him.


The US voter base has just turned to shit all around from what I can tell. Far too many of them on either side attack those they disagree with with such hate and vitriol over things that the people on their side are also inclined to do. I don't know what they have to do to reconcile, but it's clear that doing it is the only way they're going to stop all the riots and terrorist plots and shit. But for now they're sadly more interested in blaming the opposition when they do those things while ignoring those among them that do the same.
36229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 1/2/17

Xxanthar wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Jeez, really with the title? Just because he said 'F- Donald Trump' doesn't automatically make him a Hillary supporter. For all we know he could have been a John Kasich, Ted Cruz or any of the other Republican runners in the Presidential campaign supporter, or he could just dislike Trump in general. The article says nothing about him being a Hillary supporter. Stop making anything negative against Trump Hillary Clinton's or Liberals faults, please. Just because someone doesn't like Trump that doesn't automatically make them Liberal or a Hillary supporter. There are plenty of people out there on both sides of the political spectrum that dislike Trump.


There is a thread called 'White Supremacist's and Trump Supporters' which I feel sets a precedent for this thread's title.
Statistically, it is more than reasonable to conclude that he was indeed a Hillary supporter. Given his hatred toward police, lack of respect, and failure to obey a police officer, it matches up with many pro-democrat protestors of late. Since this occurred AFTER the election his obvious anger toward Trump also suggests that he was a Hillary supporter, Since both trump and Hillary were the only 2 in the running that stood a chance of winning.


This is going to be my last post to you, but I just wanted to point out that there have been many reports of Republicans acting the same way, before and after the election. Just because they acted that way not everyone assumed that they were a Trump supporter who didn't like Hillary. And there are plenty of people on both sides of politics who don't like police and act that way. And plenty of them who do and act civilized. You're judging on very little information. And just because only Hillary and Trump stood a chance of winning doesn't mean that he didn't support someone else. I'm a Liberal and I didn't support Hillary, so you never know.

Oh, and I stayed away from that forum thread after reading the opening post a few others because I didn't like the tone of it. I don't see how this is related anyways.
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

octorockandroll wrote:

The US voter base has just turned to shit all around from what I can tell. Far too many of them on either side attack those they disagree with with such hate and vitriol over things that the people on their side are also inclined to do. I don't know what they have to do to reconcile, but it's clear that doing it is the only way they're going to stop all the riots and terrorist plots and shit. But for now they're sadly more interested in blaming the opposition when they do those things while ignoring those among them that do the same.


Yeah, if only we had a superpower neighbor that would pay to defend us and have an unfair trade agreement with us so that we can make billions of dollars every year in trade deficits. Then we might be able to focus more on internal matters such as this.
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

BlackRose0607 wrote:



This is going to be my last post to you, but I just wanted to point out that there have been many reports of Republicans acting the same way, before and after the election. Just because they acted that way not everyone assumed that they were a Trump supporter who didn't like Hillary. And there are plenty of people on both sides of politics who don't like police and act that way. And plenty of them who do and act civilized. You're judging on very little information. And just because only Hillary and Trump stood a chance of winning doesn't mean that he didn't support someone else. I'm a Liberal and I didn't support Hillary, so you never know.

Oh, and I stayed away from that forum thread after reading the opening post a few others because I didn't like the tone of it. I don't see how this is related anyways.


Yes... nowhere did I say only one side was guilty. This was in the news today, and I thought that I'd share it here. Given what actually transpired during this particular arrest, the thread title could have been much more disturbing and disgusting. I think that I did a good job of keeping it low key. *shrug*

I would encourage you to continue to avoid these types of political threads if they upset you so much.
36229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 1/2/17

Xxanthar wrote:


I would encourage you to continue to avoid these types of political threads if they upset you so much.


The only thing that upsets me is people constantly blaming Hillary Clinton and Liberals for anything negative against Trump when that isn't always the case and people just assume that it is on very little information, and then go attacking those people. The article and you creating the thread is fine. The title and accusation however are not. You could have easily titled the thread, 'Man Arrested By Police States His Dislike For Trump' instead of how you titled it, which makes Hillary supporters and Liberals all look bad, yet nothing about either of those things is mentioned in the article.
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

BlackRose0607 wrote:


The only thing that upsets me is people constantly blaming Hillary Clinton and Liberals for anything negative against Trump when that isn't always the case and people just assume that it is on very little information, and then go attacking those people. The article and you creating the thread is fine. The title and accusation however are not. You could have easily titled the thread, 'Man Arrested By Police States His Dislike For Trump' instead of how you titled it, which makes Hillary supporters and Liberals all look bad, yet nothing about either of those things is mentioned in the article.


We must be living on two different planets if you think that people only go 'constantly blaming Hillary Clinton and Liberals for anything negative against Trump ' I could have titled it "Anti-trumper Pisses on Cop, Beats Self while Screaming Police Brutality" Hell, I could come up with 20 or so different titles. I wasn't aware that I had to give you final approval though.

Both sides play this game and the Left even has the support most major news organizations. Don't put the blame on me and conservatives.
This is politics. I'm playing by your rules.
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

Xxanthar wrote:


auroraloose wrote:

I imagine this story - and the responses you've been making - are all quite enjoyable for you. But the way you talk does basically nothing for almost everyone else. It doesn't teach anyone anything, and it doesn't indicate compassion or understanding. What it says is you care for no one but yourself - and the few other sharks smelling the same blood. If you derive pleasure from torturing the people who have to listen to your nonsense, consider what kind of person that makes you. Is some stupid kind of payback how to change things? If you really care about how the world has lied to you and tricked you, lead us out of that deceitful world to the place you think is better. And understand that the way you currently function on the forums pushes people away from you and makes them less likely to think what you're saying is reasonable.

Feel free to tell me that you can do what you want on the forums; I imagine I understand that better than you do. Because I also understand that you don't get to decide the value of what you do; everyone else does. And the value of the things you say here is usually pretty close to zero.


Maybe you can post a list of set of left-wing certified guidelines that I might follow, so that I can be become a responsible forum poster such as yourself? I'm sure that you may dislike posts that display the kind of 'people' that make up your party's base, but if it's all the same to you I think that I'll keep posting what interests me.

I do, however, appreciate you for acknowledging my valueless posts and adding some much needed tears to the discussion. Even if they are masked behind your condescending and mocking words. It brings me great joy watching you express your raw liberal feels in an open forum.


Responsible forum poster? You're already that, as long as you don't do something to get you banned; there is little responsibility involved. I'm questioning the value of your posts.

I am well aware that the baseness of humanity is independent of political persuasion; I often have to tell my liberal friends that their enlightened sensibilities don't make them superior people. I imagine we agree that liberals have this problem, and it is one of the reasons I dislike where mainstream liberalism is going nowadays. But what you're doing is not reminding everyone that they're the same, which is what a real conservative would do; you're shining a light on liberal ugliness and claiming it representative - and being very arrogant about it. I'm trying to help you, and I've been fairly nice about it - much nicer than most.

I have a question for you: do you think it's impossible for a conservative to say what I said to you in my previous post? Guidelines for talking reasonably and convincing people of things do not have to be politically biased. People of every political persuasion can be equally obnoxious, off-putting, and generally bad at arguing in a way that actually cares about people. You've said that you've "lived through far too many liberal lies to buy the BS anymore", which tells me that you understand BSing is a bad thing and have been hurt by it. So why do it yourself? Your fun comes at a cost: you will convince absolutely no one. More than that, you're hurting your own cause, because acting unpleasantly tells everyone else to associate your views with unpleasant people.

Finally, you may not have noticed, but if I took my guidelines from the left, I wouldn't be able to say a lot of the things I've said around here.
29920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17

Xxanthar wrote:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/cops-man-urinates-on-deputy-after-disney-arrest-says-f-trump


LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - A 20-year-old man was arrested on Disney property early New Year's Day, accused of yelling profanities at law enforcement officers and urinating on a trooper's leg.



Murphy was placed in the trooper's patrol cruiser, where he began banging his head against a partition and tried to choke himself, the report said. Murphy was yelling "police brutality" as he kept banging his head, the affidavit said.


And this here is why alcohol is bad, m'mkay? It makes you a pathetic asshole to everyone around you.
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
The forums aren't nearly as entertaining as they once were. All I can see in the political world now is monotonous bickering, and it's disconcerting. I do like the fish bait of title you have there though. I love the assumption that just because a person has animosity for Trump they're automatically a Clinton supporter. That's exemplary logic right there. I found Trump and Clinton to be equally disgusting, but that's my opinion.
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
The internet does a good job of making us forget this, but we all have to live with each other in real life. Trashing liberals on the CR forums may be fun for you, but it's not isolated from the rest of the world. And it will come back to bite you in the form of greater political rancor and more BS. Individualism only goes so far.
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 1/2/17 , edited 1/2/17
And for your information, my species of lizard doesn't possess tear ducts.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.