First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply struggle for power
Posted 1/4/17
-Days later and Fish finds out Penguin was still alive and that Lily helped him. She hires someone to kill her but she just barely gets away . Jim finds her and takes her to the hospital. -

Elena :- Was helping Mrs.Kringle in filing the papers . Jumps startled as Edward appeared .- Oh um hello sir can we help you ?-Gets nervous since he was standing so close .-


Jim:- Sits by her bed and holds her hand worried for her . -


Bruce :- Smiles at Mary and blushes .-Thanks for coming to visit . I am sorry the place is a mess ... I have been busy trying to find out who killed my parents .
Posted 1/4/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Days later and Fish finds out Penguin was still alive and that Lily helped him. She hires someone to kill her but she just barely gets away . Jim finds her and takes her to the hospital. -

Elena :- Was helping Mrs.Kringle in filing the papers . Jumps startled as Edward appeared .- Oh um hello sir can we help you ?-Gets nervous since he was standing so close .-


Jim:- Sits by her bed and holds her hand worried for her . -


Bruce :- Smiles at Mary and blushes .-Thanks for coming to visit . I am sorry the place is a mess ... I have been busy trying to find out who killed my parents .




Edward: Sorry for making you nervous like that, i'm Edward but most call me Ed.


Lily: * Closes my fingers around Jim's hand reposting to his touch, barely open my eyes but look over at Jim.* Mr. Gordon

Nichol: * Goes into the restraint with Salvatore holding his arm.* I love coming to your place my love.


Penguin: * Sees a woman with the owner Salvatore Maroni while washing things in the back looks at the cook. Who is that with Mr. Maroni?

Mary: * Smiles at him blushing and hugs him.* Your welcome Bruce I love being here, I brought my mom's muffins with me. * holds up a basket.* Oh that is okay I kind like the mess, I love to help you out if you want in finding the killer.
Posted 1/4/17
Elena :- Smiles at him. - Oh that is okay . It's nice to meet you Edward . I am Elena ... Are you looking for Mrs .Kringle ? I am still learning here so I am afraid I am not much help .- Blushes at him .-

Jim : - Smiles at her relieved .- Your at the hospital right now . Your safe now. I found you outside you almost died . I am glad I was able to save you.

Cook :- Grins at him .- Ah that is Nicole . She and Maroni had a daughter together named her Mary . They have been dating for years but they never got married. Why is it you wanted to know ?

Chloe :- Gets brought to Fish was scared .- What is going on ? What are you going to do to me ?

( Could you be Fish for just this part ? )
Posted 1/4/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena :- Smiles at him. - Oh that is okay . It's nice to meet you Edward . I am Elena ... Are you looking for Mrs .Kringle ? I am still learning here so I am afraid I am not much help .- Blushes at him .-

Jim : - Smiles at her relieved .- Your at the hospital right now . Your safe now. I found you outside you almost died . I am glad I was able to save you.

Cook :- Grins at him .- Ah that is Nicole . She and Maroni had a daughter together named her Mary . They have been dating for years but they never got married. Why is it you wanted to know ?

Chloe :- Gets brought to Fish was scared .- What is going on ? What are you going to do to me ?

( Could you be Fish for just this part ? )




( Sure I can just for this part)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opeAiLFbZn8

Edward: Oh miss. Kringle I will gladly show you to her, I love too do that. Say do you like riddles?

Lily: I own you so much for this I can't think you enough for this Mr. Gordon, how can I repay you for my life?

Penguin: Oh nothing much he must really love her, she is beautiful and seems kind. * Goes back to work.*

Nicole: * Orders the ravioli with red wine for lunch.* So tell me my love, how have things been for you?

Alfred: * Comes in with lunch for Bruce and Mary.* Here you two go lunch for two enjoy.

Mary: * Smiles at Alfred * Thank you Alfred this looks and smells amazing.

Fish: Nothing as too harsh as Lily's fate, she better be dead but something close to it. * Grips her face tight.* I don't like it when people don't do as they are told. First the Penguin fakes his death and Lily helped him only to find out you also had something to do with it.
Posted 1/4/17
Elena :- Smiles at him. - Thank you for going to help me. Um sure I like Riddles but I am not very good at them .

Jim :- Smiles at her kindly .-Just call me Jim ... If you would like you can come live with me and Barbara. I am sure she will not mind .You do not owe me anything.

Maroni :-Smiles at her and orders a stake and potatos .- Hmm things are going good for me .Sorry for being so busy . How are things with you my love ?


Bruce :- Smiles at Alfred .-Thank you for the meal Alfred .-Looks at Mary .-What would you like to do today ?

Chloe :- Sobs and shakes.- Please Miss Mooney have mercy on me . I only wanted to help my friends . ....
Posted 1/4/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena :- Smiles at him. - Thank you for going to help me. Um sure I like Riddles but I am not very good at them .

Jim :- Smiles at her kindly .-Just call me Jim ... If you would like you can come live with me and Barbara. I am sure she will not mind .You do not owe me anything.

Maroni :-Smiles at her and orders a stake and potatos .- Hmm things are going good for me .Sorry for being so busy . How are things with you my love ?


Bruce :- Smiles at Alfred .-Thank you for the meal Alfred .-Looks at Mary .-What would you like to do today ?

Chloe :- Sobs and shakes.- Please Miss Mooney have mercy on me . I only wanted to help my friends . ....




Edward: * got excited * Swell so do I, i'll give you a easy one. What is blood red and beautiful but has throes?

Lily: * Smiles at him at peace* Thank you for that I really need a place to stay, Fish most likely would of gotten ride of the place I was living.

Nichol: * Holds his hand from across the table.* Aw it's fine I can understand my love, things have been going good for me and Mary as well. Our baby girl is 13 the time is going by too fast, I think she has huge crush on Bruce Wayne.

Mary: * Was eating lunch with him * We can play out back with your with you toy lightsaders, or we can play with the water guns outside. It's such pretty day still too cold to swim in the pool but you could use the outside. * smiles at him blushing *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSWbE0UxyEA

Fish: Were pasted the begging part little girl! * back hands her * Boys take her in the back and have fun with her body.
Posted 1/5/17
Elena : -Thinks a bit .- Um well the only thing I can think of is a rose .. Is that right ? -Smiles at him .-

Jim : -Looks at her sadly .- We can talk about that later .I just want you to rest . You have been through a lot . Its no problem at all I am happy to let you stay at my place .

Maroni : -Chuckles at that .Holds her hand .- Well damn Bruce is a good kid . Its horrible what happened to his parents . Its nice to see Mary happy and with a kid her own age .

Bruce :- Smiles at her .- Yeah that sounds like fun to do . We could do both if you want ?

Chloe : -Sobs as they rape her and then she gets beaten up badly . They dump her by the trash cans by Maronis place and take off .-...

Posted 1/5/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena : -Thinks a bit .- Um well the only thing I can think of is a rose .. Is that right ? -Smiles at him .-

Jim : -Looks at her sadly .- We can talk about that later .I just want you to rest . You have been through a lot . Its no problem at all I am happy to let you stay at my place .

Maroni : -Chuckles at that .Holds her hand .- Well damn Bruce is a good kid . Its horrible what happened to his parents . Its nice to see Mary happy and with a kid her own age .

Bruce :- Smiles at her .- Yeah that sounds like fun to do . We could do both if you want ?

Chloe : -Sobs as they rape her and then she gets beaten up badly . They dump her by the trash cans by Maronis place and take off .-...




Edward: You got it, it is a rose * holds out a rose to her for her to have.* For you to have.

Lily: * Falls asleep peaceful while still holding his hand.*

Nichol: I agree my love it's good to see her happy and playing with a friend maybe someday boyfriend. * Gets the food and wine ordered.* mmm I love eating here at your place my love.

Mary: I love that idea Bruce * smiles excited and got done eating then go with him to get the lightsabers and water guns. Go outside and start running around in the back having fun with the lightsabers first.*

Penguin: * Goes in the back to throw away things when found Chloe, picks her up and run inside to the back go get a phone to call for help.*
Posted 1/5/17
Elena : -Giggles and gently takes the rose and smiles at him .- Aw thank you for that Edward that is so sweet of you . - Sees Mrs .Kringle .- Ah there she is .- Um I hope to get to know you more Edward .- Kisses his cheek .- Thank you for showing me where her office is .

Jim : -Smiles at her and kisses her forehead . After awhile he keeps holding her hand and falls asleep .-

Maroni : -Pouts a bit .- I hope that day does not come to fast . It seems like just yesterday she was our baby girl . I hate that she is growing up so fast .I am glad you like my place my love .

Bruce : -Laughs and has fun with her .- Thank you for always being there for me . I owe you so much for your kindness .-Blushes at her .-
Posted 1/5/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena : -Giggles and gently takes the rose and smiles at him .- Aw thank you for that Edward that is so sweet of you . - Sees Mrs .Kringle .- Ah there she is .- Um I hope to get to know you more Edward .- Kisses his cheek .- Thank you for showing me where her office is .

Jim : -Smiles at her and kisses her forehead . After awhile he keeps holding her hand and falls asleep .-

Maroni : -Pouts a bit .- I hope that day does not come to fast . It seems like just yesterday she was our baby girl . I hate that she is growing up so fast .I am glad you like my place my love .

Bruce : -Laughs and has fun with her .- Thank you for always being there for me . I owe you so much for your kindness .-Blushes at her .-




Miss. Kringle: Hi Elena i'm Miss. Kringle * smiles at her friendly.*

Edward: Your welcome Elena i'll see you around * smiles at her and leaves.*

Penguin: Help! I need help! * calls out for help*

Nichole: I agree my love I still see her that way, she'll always be our baby no matter how old she is. * hears a member of the staff calling for help.* i'll call 911 * gets on my cell phone and calls for help.*

Mary: * Laughs while having fun with him, blushes at him.* Aw Bruce your welcome that is what you do for someone you care about.
Posted 1/5/17
Elena : -Smiles at him and waves . Smiles at Miss.Kringle .- Hello Miss. Kringle . I look forward to learning and helping you with this job . I hope I do well . I cannot wait to start .

Chloe : -Moans as she is put on a stretcher and opens her eyes as Oswald holds her hand .- Thank you ....... -She passes out again .-

Maroni : -Looks at Oswald .- I wonder what happened to her she seems like she is pretty beaten up . Penguin go check on her at the hospital and find out who she is .-Looks at Nichole .- Can you go with him my love ? I am sure she will feel safer with another women there .

Bruce : -Blushes at her .- Really you care about me ? I care about you as well ...

Jim : -Wakes up and blushes to see Lily looking at him .- Ah sorry for falling asleep how long was I out ? How are you feeling ? Can I get you anything ?







Posted 1/5/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena : -Smiles at him and waves . Smiles at Miss.Kringle .- Hello Miss. Kringle . I look forward to learning and helping you with this job . I hope I do well . I cannot wait to start .

Chloe : -Moans as she is put on a stretcher and opens her eyes as Oswald holds her hand .- Thank you ....... -She passes out again .-

Maroni : -Looks at Oswald .- I wonder what happened to her she seems like she is pretty beaten up . Penguin go check on her at the hospital and find out who she is .-Looks at Nichole .- Can you go with him my love ? I am sure she will feel safer with another women there .

Bruce : -Blushes at her .- Really you care about me ? I care about you as well ...

Jim : -Wakes up and blushes to see Lily looking at him .- Ah sorry for falling asleep how long was I out ? How are you feeling ? Can I get you anything ?











Miss. Kringle: It's nice to have anther woman here to talk too, I know it's a mess but I know were everything is. Cold case goes all the way in the back stored by year and last name, and all the more current ones are in the main part of here. Feel free to ask me were things go.

Nichole: * nods and kisses him * Sure thing my love i'll do that and i'll see you tonight for dinner. * follows Penguin and rides along to the hospital .*

Penguin: Thank you Mr. Maroni for this * Stays by Chloe and looks at Nichole * Thank you for this miss.

Lily: * Smiling at him * No it's fine Jim, I just wake up myself we been sleeping for an hour, i'm feeling much better enough to go home, I can use some water and help sitting up pleas.

Mary: * Hugs him and kisses his cheek* I had this crush on you for a while.

Posted 1/5/17
Elena : -Smiles at her .- Its nice to meet you .. I hope I am help to you . Its okay about the mess . I will figure things out .

Chloe : -Moans and wakes up sits up startled to see Oswald there and Nichole .- Who are you people where am I ? -Panics and gets scared .-

Jim : -Smiles at her and helps her sit up . Goes and gets some water and hands it to her .- I am glad you are okay . Sure we can leave when you are ready .

Bruce : -Blushes at her and smiles at her .- I like you as well I was just scared to say anything . Would you like to be my girlfriend ?
Posted 1/5/17

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Elena : -Smiles at her .- Its nice to meet you .. I hope I am help to you . Its okay about the mess . I will figure things out .

Chloe : -Moans and wakes up sits up startled to see Oswald there and Nichole .- Who are you people where am I ? -Panics and gets scared .-

Jim : -Smiles at her and helps her sit up . Goes and gets some water and hands it to her .- I am glad you are okay . Sure we can leave when you are ready .

Bruce : -Blushes at her and smiles at her .- I like you as well I was just scared to say anything . Would you like to be my girlfriend ?




Miss. Kringle: I be happy to help out if you need it Elena.

Penguin: You don't remember me miss Chloe i'm Oswald I worked with Miss. Lily Fish Moony.

Nichole: I'll pretend I didn't hear that part Penguin, i'm Nichole Green i'm Sal Maroni's girlfriend we got you too the hospital.

Lily: Thank you so much Jim for this, * smiles at him drinks the water and got out of bed to get changed to go home.*

Mary: * Got so excited kisses his lips again.* Of curse I will be your girlfriend, i'm so excited to be your girlfriend.
Posted 1/5/17 , edited 1/5/17
Chloe :- Looks at them scared tells them what happened . Cries .- I am Falcons great great granddaughter. .. I somehow ended up working for Fish .Then things got worse from there . Please can you help me get back to him ?

Jim :-Smiles at her and they head home . He sees Barbara there .- Hey my love can Lily stay here for a while ? She has been through a lot . I wanted to help her out .

Elena :- Helps work on the papers smiles at Miss . Kringle .- Um say to you know if Edward is single or not ? -Blushes a bit .-

Bruce :- Smiles at her .Kisses her .- Um would you like to have dinner with me tonight ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.