First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Masamune-kun's Revenge Discussion
22480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 1/8/17
Concepts like this draw a fine line.

Being a horrible character is inexcusable, this is known. Yet, if we can sympathize with our Hero and root for his success, this show can really take off.

Like, if the main character's antic's manage to soften the heroine's shit personality, GTO style, it'll be great.


But...does anybody suspect even that? Truly?
5144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/17

Felstalker wrote:

Concepts like this draw a fine line.

Being a horrible character is inexcusable, this is known. Yet, if we can sympathize with our Hero and root for his success, this show can really take off.

Like, if the main character's antic's manage to soften the heroine's shit personality, GTO style, it'll be great.


But...does anybody suspect even that? Truly?


There is a reason why she is like that, same for him. Don't know if the anime will cover all of the manga though.
80155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 1/8/17
I just the first episode.

As soon the first couple scene came, the first thing I thought was, I need to work out and watch my diet because I wore my Gintama cosplay last night , it was tight gained 15 lbs in the past months .

It has your typical chacrater type , predictable storyline but I like the layers of the characters.

Will be watching this one
xxJing 
41136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

An4thor wrote:


Felstalker wrote:

Concepts like this draw a fine line.

Being a horrible character is inexcusable, this is known. Yet, if we can sympathize with our Hero and root for his success, this show can really take off.

Like, if the main character's antic's manage to soften the heroine's shit personality, GTO style, it'll be great.


But...does anybody suspect even that? Truly?


There is a reason why she is like that, same for him. Don't know if the anime will cover all of the manga though.


The opening suggests that it will cover to chapter 28.
The manga isn't finished yet though it is going into its last arc, I have no idea how long that will last, but I suspect it will end on chapter 40 something.
31200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 1/8/17

xxJing wrote:


An4thor wrote:


Felstalker wrote:

Concepts like this draw a fine line.

Being a horrible character is inexcusable, this is known. Yet, if we can sympathize with our Hero and root for his success, this show can really take off.

Like, if the main character's antic's manage to soften the heroine's shit personality, GTO style, it'll be great.


But...does anybody suspect even that? Truly?


There is a reason why she is like that, same for him. Don't know if the anime will cover all of the manga though.


The opening suggests that it will cover to chapter 28.
The manga isn't finished yet though it is going into its last arc, I have no idea how long that will last, but I suspect it will end on chapter 40 something.


I thought I saw somewhere that it was going to cover the whole manga, cause the manga is ending and it was going to cover all of it. I could have sworn I saw that somewhere, or maybe that was something else.
xxJing 
41136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/9/17

Evilshadowx wrote:

I thought I saw somewhere that it was going to cover the whole manga, cause the manga is ending and it was going to cover all of it. I could have sworn I saw that somewhere, or maybe that was something else.


That would be nice, but the manga usually comes out at a snail's pace. Like I swear it's 1 chapter ever few months lol. Then again, maybe the author will choose to end it in like the next 3 chapters and release them on schedule, monthly. It's completely possible. I am expecting another arc, though in honesty it could be completed pretty swiftly. The opening though only shows events up to chapter 28.
233636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/8/17
71495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 1/12/17
Episode 2

Here comes Koiwai, and she's a klutz always stumbling and flashing her panties in the process. It turns out that Koiwai is the one who wrote that Pig's Foot letter and is one of Aki's lackeys and unlike with Aki, Koiwai knows that Masamune is the same guy as that formerly chubby kid. So Masamune has manned up to ask out for a date with Aki, and that's quite a fancy way to say no making him go through a bunch of stuff that includes a trip to the chicken coup in the process. Anyway, Masamune has a lot to learn before he can get his revenge.
233636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
Yoshino and her yandere-like behavior....

Oh boy, I wonder how many people were surprised by that. (looking at you, anime original viewers)

The mind games between Aki and Masmune were pretty evident this week. I guess we'll be seeing more and more of his past as the storytelling reveals itself. Not going to lie though, Aki's smile is cute.

19795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/12/17
Sure put him through that little adventure just for this response. She sure is a Cruel Princess.

53983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
Wow, Neko needs to hurry up, the main characters are driving me up the wall... it's usually just one fuc, either the boi or gurl, but we have both, the battle b.w fucboi and fucgurl... sheshhh, seriously he chooses to focus on a revenge that even he knows is lame than maybe try a simple date with futaba... ugh... why
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
Episode 2

Someone knows Masumune's secret so he tries to figure out who it could be. While trying to figure it out during lunch time he spots Yoshino trying to buy Aki her food only to stumble back due to the crowd and reveal her underwear. He decides to buy the food for her and even follows her back to the storage room. Later it turns out that Yoshino was the one that knows his secret but is willing to keep a secret. Masumune later volunteers to clean the school where he could've scored a date with Futuba, but refuses due to his revenge. Later to get Aki's email his given directions that lead him back to the beginning only to spot Aki on the school grounds holding a sign refusing. At least it's not all bad as Yoshino gives him her email.

5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Simulacrum
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
yoshino the lowkey yandere
8615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
All's fair in love and war, right? Kind of funny that Masamune thinks he'll be the only one pulling strings.
11327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Online
Posted 1/12/17
Still interested in finding out just what Aki's deal is but, beyond that, this is just "Unlikable Characters: The Anime." Unless things change real quick I can't see myself giving this more than an episode or two more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.