First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Nobel Peace Prize Winner Drops 26,171 Bombs in 2016
Posted 1/7/17 , edited 1/7/17

auroraloose wrote:



At the risk of sounding like a cop-out, yes, you're absolutely right. And, to be honest, I don't know all that much about the occasions for the bomb-dropping being discussed here. I do think, though, that the purpose of this thread was not to highlight the issues you mentioned; it was, rather, to perform a simplistic Republican "gotcha" upon a relatively less-warmongering President dealing with a complicated Middle East situation in a way that contrasts greatly with the previous Republican President. I find it fascinating that conservatives attack Obama with this hypocritical line of reasoning. Or perhaps I am thinking of traditionalists, those people who ought to understand that real leadership is complicated and difficult. Oh, duh: of course the average Republican forumgoer is ignorant of the intellectual system upon which their views are built.






U so smat!
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Online
Posted 1/7/17

Xxanthar wrote:


auroraloose wrote:



At the risk of sounding like a cop-out, yes, you're absolutely right. And, to be honest, I don't know all that much about the occasions for the bomb-dropping being discussed here. I do think, though, that the purpose of this thread was not to highlight the issues you mentioned; it was, rather, to perform a simplistic Republican "gotcha" upon a relatively less-warmongering President dealing with a complicated Middle East situation in a way that contrasts greatly with the previous Republican President. I find it fascinating that conservatives attack Obama with this hypocritical line of reasoning. Or perhaps I am thinking of traditionalists, those people who ought to understand that real leadership is complicated and difficult. Oh, duh: of course the average Republican forumgoer is ignorant of the intellectual system upon which their views are built.






U so smat!


I'm pretty too! Thank you.
35283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/17
Is there a US president in modern history who HASN'T bombed someone? I mean, it's sort of America's thing.

11273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

runec wrote:

Is there a US president in modern history who HASN'T bombed someone? I mean, it's sort of America's thing.



And won a Nobel Peace Prize for it? No, not really. Carter got one, even though he fucked shit up, Reagan got a pass even though he forced the end to the cold war (which Obama is trying to restart)

3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17
Let me explain about it for One Obama didn't get his Nobel Piece Prize for bombing actually I cant name any other leader in this modern age who isn't bombing someone or trying to bomb someone but their are some countries who cant afford the technology or allies with ones who supply them with them or just for protection but I am going be fair I cant say he did every thing good because people make mistakes but he did a good enough to counter out his negatives.This post is just another attempt to try to destroy his legacy. In this day in age If he didn't drop them I would be pretty scared there a difference of dropping them just to drop them and dropping them with a cause people need to remember when war comes number one thing is death someone going to die no matter what that someone could be someones Mother Father Brother Sister etc., and It comes to a point where you can drop a bomb to destroy the threat to prevent your troops for going over there you take it. I know he might not be prefect but at he trying to keep the peace in his home land the best at he can and people can't deny it example Affordable care act.
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

VZ68 wrote:


runec wrote:

Is there a US president in modern history who HASN'T bombed someone? I mean, it's sort of America's thing.



And won a Nobel Peace Prize for it? No, not really. Carter got one, even though he fucked shit up, Reagan got a pass even though he forced the end to the cold war (which Obama is trying to restart)



He didn't win the piece Prize for bombing he won it for and qoute "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"and If you are going to quote a war at least know what your talking about
Posted 1/8/17
Obama caused far more suffering in Syria than bush did in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.
21509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/8/17

Xxanthar wrote:

Obama caused far more suffering in Syria than bush did in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Bull crap god you alt right are really grasping at straws

Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Obama caused far more suffering in Syria than bush did in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Bull crap god you alt right are really grasping at straws



Yeah ok... Millions of refugees didn't flood the world when Iraq and Afghanistan were invaded. Then again bush hit actual military targets and didn't just sprinkle bombs over the country at random every day like Obama does. But Oblammy is your hero, so you can't see that.

Obama is like the Bomb Fairy. He flies around Syria bringing explosions and shrapnel to the good little boys and girls.


21509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/8/17

Xxanthar wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Obama caused far more suffering in Syria than bush did in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Bull crap god you alt right are really grasping at straws



Yeah ok... Millions of refugees didn't flood the world when Iraq and Afghanistan were invaded. Then again bush hit actual military targets and didn't just sprinkle bombs over the country at random every day like Obama does. But Oblammy is your hero, so you can't see that.


Yeah and the illegal invasion Iraq didn't destabilize the whole region right? Would there even be an ISIS if we had not gone into Iraq? Oh and want to talk about the drone strike on the wedding party or the Apache gunning down unarmed civilians and a news crew? Bush created more terrorist then Obama could ever dream of
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

uncletim wrote:

Yeah and the illegal invasion Iraq didn't destabilize the whole region right? Would there even be an ISIS if we had not gone into Iraq? Oh and want to talk about the drone strike on the wedding party or the Apache gunning down unarmed civilians and a news crew? Bush created more terrorist then Obama could ever dream of


The illegal invasion that Hillary and the Democrats voted in favor of, twice?
How many hospitals did Obama bomb again?

I think Obama may have killed more Doctors Without Borders members than ISIS members.
21509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

Xxanthar wrote:

The illegal invasion that Hillary and the Democrats voted in favor of, twice?
How many hospitals did Obama bomb again?

I think Obama may have killed more Doctors Without Borders members than ISIS members.


How many hospitals did Bush bomb? I bet a hell of a lot more then Obama
Bush created ISIS
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

uncletim wrote:



How many hospitals did Bush bomb? I bet a hell of a lot more then Obama
Bush created ISIS


Probably not too many otherwise we would still be hearing about it today and you would have memorized the answer.
Oh... it was Obama who created ISIS and armed them when he pulled out of the then relatively stable Iraq and Afghanistan leaving behind many of our vehicles and weapons for ISIS to use.
21509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

Xxanthar wrote:


uncletim wrote:



How many hospitals did Bush bomb? I bet a hell of a lot more then Obama
Bush created ISIS


Probably not too many otherwise we would still be hearing about it today and you would have memorized the answer.
Oh... it was Obama who created ISIS and armed them when he pulled out of the then relatively stable Iraq and Afghanistan leaving behind many of our vehicles and weapons for ISIS to use.


Lol relatively stable Iraq ROFL!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you were never there. Please tell me who was boots on the ground in that war how stable it was and would that equipment been there if we had not invaded?

Posted 1/8/17 , edited 1/8/17

uncletim wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


uncletim wrote:



How many hospitals did Bush bomb? I bet a hell of a lot more then Obama
Bush created ISIS


Probably not too many otherwise we would still be hearing about it today and you would have memorized the answer.
Oh... it was Obama who created ISIS and armed them when he pulled out of the then relatively stable Iraq and Afghanistan leaving behind many of our vehicles and weapons for ISIS to use.


Lol relatively stable Iraq ROFL!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you were never there. Please tell me who was boots on the ground in that war how stable it was and would that equipment been there if we had not invaded?


Yeah if we never invaded Iraq would have continued to violate the ceasefire agreement and rape torture and imprison his people, kill masses of Kurds. Obama pulled out our troops. let ISIS move back in and then sent our troops back in to help recapture places that we have already lost troops taking the first time.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.