First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Is there a such thing as being too honest?
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ
Offline
Posted 1/8/17

I suppose.
Humms 
11793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/8/17
I think so... I really do.

Being honest is fine, but if you want to really dig down so people will never forget, sometimes you can just make a situation worse, or better.

Do you know how many people I can go up to and just absolutely destroy them with honesty?

I'm not an honest asshole. I can be a sarcastic asshole sometimes, but that's my humor. Some people might make you irritated, but again that's just their humor. I can be honest, but then that's too much for people, when they really push me to that point. It's the people who poke you constantly, they push you, they just say things that set you off, and by then it's just to late. They either accept it or take it with a grain of salt.

Honesty is soo much easier, because then people shut their mouth afterwords it's not hard to expose people. You talk to them, get to know them, I find out real quick what kind of person they are

I'm always prepared to be honest to people, but don't be surprised when it's beyond honesty.

Or you can always get me drunk. Wow, if you want to see me be brutally honest with people and it's about 90% success rate, the other 10% is profanity xD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.