First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Fiat Chrysler announces $1B investment in Michigan and Ohio plants
runec 
36261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

Rujikin wrote:
Read it along with 2-3 other really good pieces of news. However you liberals seem intent on everything having a narrative or agenda. Tell me why can we not just have good news without having a narrative?


Ahem:


Rujikin wrote:The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job.


You literally just quoted yourself doing the very thing you objected to in the same post.

At least keep your shit together for more than one post in a row.
Posted 1/9/17 , edited 1/9/17
So it's like Sprint/SoftBank...something Trump etc had nothing to do with.
mxdan 
11202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/9/17 , edited 1/9/17

mxdan wrote:

Here's what I don't understand about you. I've read posts of yours in the past that admit to Bush being a bad president. You've openly said it on these boards. So you bring up the point that Democrats only do wrong. I show you that it is untrue and unamerican to think this way. You tell me that Obama proves your point (Also objectively untrue), I show you Bush who you've, again admitted to in prior posts as not being a great president either, and now suddenly because it doesn't fit your narrative you are advocating him as someone who fits your point of not being bad?

Do I need to go through all the good and bad Democrats and Republican presidents to prove this to you?

It's not that hard to understand dude.

Your point was a garbage one that has no grasp with reality. Democracy can only work when people from varying political points of view can discuss better outcomes. It's controlled intelligent arguments; not blind allegiance.

Is this really that hard to understand?


Hello? Xxanthar?

Do you have anything to say here or are you going to ignore issue?

Christ in a handbasket, I know greedy little children who are more honest then you are..
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

mxdan wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job. Don't you agree it's nice to see large investments in the USA again with jobs being created instead of lost?


So what you're telling us is that you didn't even actually read the very thing you posted. You just assumed it fit the narrative in your head.

Gotcha.





Read it along with 2-3 other really good pieces of news. However you liberals seem intent on everything having a narrative or agenda. Tell me why can we not just have good news without having a narrative?


Because literally anything that isnt of a far right agenda is considered 'liberal bias' to the base of the republican party these days.


I see your assuming my political identity.
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

rawratl wrote:



Still the one guy whos response completely negates everything you are trying to imply in this thread is ignored and you continue to try to deflect onto me. Interesting job you must have that you have enough time to make 900 posts about Trump on an anime forum daily. I certainly don't have time when I'm working. Maybe I should switch careers.

Who I have like 30 reply notifications and a few unread threads worth of posts. Totally doing that 900 posts daily. I should bill crunchyroll for my services.
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:

Sooooo.....whats the point of this thread? You just straight copy pasted a news article. You didn't offer any opinion or insight on it.


And if I offered an opinion or insight on it you would be complaining about that...

The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job. Don't you agree it's nice to see large investments in the USA again with jobs being created instead of lost?

But Trump had nothing to do with this. Your own post said the decision was made a year ago. Wanna guess who was PotUS at the time?


I wanted to post a thread that jobs are coming back to counter all the doom and gloom. Sadly liberals seem to not be able to process happiness and are too focused on hating trump to be glad that more money will be circulating in the USA.
21907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

MadBovine wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:

Sooooo.....whats the point of this thread? You just straight copy pasted a news article. You didn't offer any opinion or insight on it.


And if I offered an opinion or insight on it you would be complaining about that...

The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job. Don't you agree it's nice to see large investments in the USA again with jobs being created instead of lost?


And again, Trump had nothing to do with it, the plans were laid out well over a year ago. I should just ignore facts like extremists on both sides and pretend that Obama had something to with it (He didn't)


1 billion dollars of investments and 2000 new jobs. Yet all you can talk about is Trump. Are you not happy to hear we are getting major investments into the USA again?
runec 
36261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

Rujikin wrote:
1 billion dollars of investments and 2000 new jobs. Yet all you can talk about is Trump. Are you not happy to hear we are getting major investments into the USA again?


"Again"? You seriously think the largest economy on the planet received no major investments in the past 8 years?

Also, it was not the "liberals" that brought up Trump in this thread.

If you want to be a disingenuous sycophant that's your business. But spare the rest of us your garbage attempts at justifying your behaviour as the moral high ground.
mxdan 
11202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/9/17
Investments in America again... LOL...

Obama tried to do that in Renewable energy but has been opposed at every front by lobbyists who work for dieing industries. Even though we could quite literally revitalize our industries in ways we haven't seen since WW2...

1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

Rujikin wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:

Sooooo.....whats the point of this thread? You just straight copy pasted a news article. You didn't offer any opinion or insight on it.


And if I offered an opinion or insight on it you would be complaining about that...

The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job. Don't you agree it's nice to see large investments in the USA again with jobs being created instead of lost?

But Trump had nothing to do with this. Your own post said the decision was made a year ago. Wanna guess who was PotUS at the time?


I wanted to post a thread that jobs are coming back to counter all the doom and gloom. Sadly liberals seem to not be able to process happiness and are too focused on hating trump to be glad that more money will be circulating in the USA.


By trying to give credit to Trump. If you just posted about Fiat deciding to invest $1B into the US and leave it at that, that's one thing, but you didn't just do that. That's where you messed up. Now you're upset people are calling you out, and you're scrambling to defend a poorly thought out set of posts.
24072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 1/9/17

Rujikin wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:

Sooooo.....whats the point of this thread? You just straight copy pasted a news article. You didn't offer any opinion or insight on it.


And if I offered an opinion or insight on it you would be complaining about that...

The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job. Don't you agree it's nice to see large investments in the USA again with jobs being created instead of lost?

But Trump had nothing to do with this. Your own post said the decision was made a year ago. Wanna guess who was PotUS at the time?


I wanted to post a thread that jobs are coming back to counter all the doom and gloom. Sadly liberals seem to not be able to process happiness and are too focused on hating trump to be glad that more money will be circulating in the USA.


It is understandable their concerns, which lies in your probable attribution of this event to Trump's incoming presidency. Your post history says quite a bit. Honestly, I find it laughable that you "did not" attribute it to Trump, because most of your posts revolve around what a great president he is and will be. Don't feign ignorance. We all know what you were aiming for.
24072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 1/9/17

Rujikin wrote:


ran76 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:

Sooooo.....whats the point of this thread? You just straight copy pasted a news article. You didn't offer any opinion or insight on it.


And if I offered an opinion or insight on it you would be complaining about that...

The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job. Don't you agree it's nice to see large investments in the USA again with jobs being created instead of lost?

But Trump had nothing to do with this. Your own post said the decision was made a year ago. Wanna guess who was PotUS at the time?


I wanted to post a thread that jobs are coming back to counter all the doom and gloom. Sadly liberals seem to not be able to process happiness and are too focused on hating trump to be glad that more money will be circulating in the USA.


It is understandable their concerns, which lies in your probable attribution of this event to Trump's incoming presidency. Your post history says quite a bit. Honestly, I find it laughable that you "did not" attribute it to Trump, because most of your posts revolve around what a great president he is and will be. Don't feign ignorance. We all know what you were aiming for.
Posted 1/9/17
My hometown is in Western Michigan. My parents told me that the area has been having a problem with getting people to fill job positions for a while. This has nothing to do with the elections.

Michigan needs workers, but from where? Do we try to lure people from other states? Or do we try to get NEETS and the homeless to work?
2410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The margins
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

Rujikin wrote:


runec wrote:


Rujikin wrote:
The point of this thread is to inform people that things are slowly improving in the USA thanks to Trump actually doing his job. Don't you agree it's nice to see large investments in the USA again with jobs being created instead of lost?


So what you're telling us is that you didn't even actually read the very thing you posted. You just assumed it fit the narrative in your head.

Gotcha.





Read it along with 2-3 other really good pieces of news. However you liberals seem intent on everything having a narrative or agenda. Tell me why can we not just have good news without having a narrative?


There is a narrative to everything, especially if it's called good news. Even facts cannot be presented independent of narrative, as even choosing which facts to present follows someone's opinion as to which facts ought to be presented. In particular, what this or that person thinks is "good" depends on who they are and what they know. Since I don't know enough economics to determine the impact of this particular move by Chrysler or Ford, but I do know enough to realize that you're not an expert on such, I see no reason merely to go along with your assessment.
37130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/17 , edited 1/11/17

qwueri wrote:

I'm not quite sure why you quoted me for that.


You say you don't buy that the US federal legislature has been overrun by moneyed interests. The cases I pointed to and the study I cited paint a different picture. You pointed to the scope of the federal government's economic regulatory power as a critical concern, stating that expansion thereof would only invite what corruption is present to worsen as potential returns for bribes and such increased. I put out a counterpoint, arguing instead that the lead contributing factors for corruption are things like electoral and district setting institutions, lax campaign finance regulations, inappropriate intraparty practices, weak whistle blower protections, unprofessional journalistic practices at many major outlets, and a lack of engagement on the part of the general public.

Clear as mud? Did I misunderstand you somewhere?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.