First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Donald Trump at least $1.85 Billion in debt to 150 Wall Street Corporations
Posted 1/9/17



ninjitsuko wrote:

KennethKenstar: I would actually suggest adding more context than simply posting an article. You should have cited multiple sources; seeing as you know there's going to people who will object and state that "The Wall Street Journal" is a bias source against Trump (and Republicans as a whole).


Nice way of putting words in my mouth. But re-read what I had originally posted (I re-quoted it for your viewing pleasure). If you're going to try to maintain a discussion on the forums, you should know what you're getting yourself into. You're going to have to pander to both sides (not just your own) in order to get a decent conversation when there's political discord on this forum (which will always be the case). It's more so that you need to cite multiple sources when trying to illustrate your point because you'll have people like Xxanthar calling your sources into question.

Also, you're really taking the bait and going to get the thread deleted since you're falling into one of Xxanthar's notorious traps.

Posted 1/9/17 , edited 1/9/17

ninjitsuko wrote:


Also, you're really taking the bait and going to get the thread deleted since you're falling into one of Xxanthar's notorious traps.



68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

KennethKenstar wrote:

I love how this Youtube video is credible in your eyes after going on about how Center of Public Integrity is not credible. LMFAO


Are you implying that the Youtube video is photoshopped? Or that it doesn't reflect the thoughts of the Haitians? Lala wonders, what exactly isn't credible about the video?
Posted 1/9/17

ninjitsuko wrote:




ninjitsuko wrote:

KennethKenstar: I would actually suggest adding more context than simply posting an article. You should have cited multiple sources; seeing as you know there's going to people who will object and state that "The Wall Street Journal" is a bias source against Trump (and Republicans as a whole).


Nice way of putting words in my mouth. But re-read what I had originally posted (I re-quoted it for your viewing pleasure). If you're going to try to maintain a discussion on the forums, you should know what you're getting yourself into. You're going to have to pander to both sides (not just your own) in order to get a decent conversation when there's political discord on this forum (which will always be the case). It's more so that you need to cite multiple sources when trying to illustrate your point because you'll have people like Xxanthar calling your sources into question.

Also, you're really taking the bait and going to get the thread deleted since you're falling into one of Xxanthar's notorious traps.



Fella. For the second time. Wall Street Journal is not biased against Republicans. You don't have any credibility preaching about sources to me because you lack surface grasp on sources.
Posted 1/9/17

LalaSataIin wrote:


KennethKenstar wrote:

I love how this Youtube video is credible in your eyes after going on about how Center of Public Integrity is not credible. LMFAO


Are you implying that the Youtube video is photoshopped? Or that it doesn't reflect the thoughts of the Haitians? Lala wonders, what exactly isn't credible about the video?


I didn't even look at it. Who cares? The election is over. The conservafraud defense of pointing at Hillary as a distraction doesn't work anymore. Now you have to face reality.
Posted 1/9/17

ninjitsuko wrote:




ninjitsuko wrote:

KennethKenstar: I would actually suggest adding more context than simply posting an article. You should have cited multiple sources; seeing as you know there's going to people who will object and state that "The Wall Street Journal" is a bias source against Trump (and Republicans as a whole).


Also, you're really taking the bait and going to get the thread deleted since you're falling into one of Xxanthar's notorious traps.



I remember when Xxanthar posted a blogspot article at me as a source one time and I riled him up so badly he ended up banned.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

KennethKenstar wrote:

I didn't even look at it. Who cares? The election is over. The conservafraud defense of pointing at Hillary as a distraction doesn't work anymore. Now you have to face reality.


The legacy media are feeding you a narrative to make Donald Trump appear worse than he actually is, because they have no concern for integrity. Lala is simply thankful that a bunch of pedophile rapists didn't win the election. On the other hand, Lala is relieved that this thread is the worst you can make of him.
Posted 1/9/17

LalaSataIin wrote:


KennethKenstar wrote:

I didn't even look at it. Who cares? The election is over. The conservafraud defense of pointing at Hillary as a distraction doesn't work anymore. Now you have to face reality.


The legacy media are feeding you a narrative to make Donald Trump appear worse than he actually is, because they have no concern for integrity. Lala is simply thankful that a bunch of pedophile rapists didn't win the election. On the other hand, Lala is relieved that this thread is the worst you can make of him.


You are literally still bringing up Clinton.

Good grief.
Humms 
11887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/9/17
People think that's a lot of money maybe to a common ant like myself
Posted 1/9/17
Welp, looks like the mods have endorsed my topic. Feel free to explain to America that's it's okay to be a billion dollars in debt to the major problem in society.
Posted 1/9/17


This topic isn't about conspiracy theories, Hillary Clinton, or your weird references to yourself in the 3rd person.
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/9/17 , edited 1/9/17
1.8Billion to an estimated 3.5 Billion worth.

So .51 debt to asset ratio. That's not bad. He could liquidate everything and come out of it with a billion to spare.

I wonder if OP can even read an income statement or a balance sheet.
7620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Pensacola
Offline
Posted 1/9/17
It will be awesome when Trump makes America Great again and shut up these commie naysayers.
mxdan 
10944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/9/17

LalaSataIin wrote:
Lala is simply thankful that a bunch of pedophile rapists didn't win the election.


No, just an open misogynist who thinks it's ok to have your way with women and make casual remarks about dating your daughter. Totally more normal then a far fetched conspiracy theory.

Thank you for that logic.

I almost got confused there.
Posted 1/9/17

ironh19 wrote:

It will be awesome when Trump makes America Great again and shut up these commie naysayers.


35657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/17
Ho boy, this thread is a trainwreck. The Unstoppable Force vs the Immovable Object.

Anyone want to take bets on who gets banned first and how many pages before it gets locked? >.>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.