First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply i cant WAIT to be king (what do you think trump will do in his first 100 days, and other questions)
22369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/10/17 , edited 1/10/17
I think Trump will take some time to adjust to not getting stuff done in a timely manner. Stuff happens VERY slowly normally and I think he is too optimistic about how much he can get done in only 100 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waiwbE7OpE8


octorockandroll wrote:

Wait so when Obama makes the US friendly with Cuba that's bad but if Trump makes it friendly with Russia or the Philippines that's good?


Trump dislikes how Cuba treats its people and doesn't want to help a brutal dictatorship until it treats their people better.

Russia is not horribly oppressing it's people.

They voted for those chaotic changes in the Philippines.... Do you really want us to go in and do another doomed to fail regime change?
22369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/10/17

mxdan wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


mxdan wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Poor drug dealers. Obama should have let them come here as refugees.


*Drug addicts* and odds are that someone who is in direct contact with you and your family has done drugs or will do drugs at some point in their life. Try justifying to your kids why the cousin everyone loves was shot dead in the streets last night because he was trying some MDMA.

"You see little Xxanthar, he was bad because he made a mistake, so he doesn't deserve to live anymore." *Looks up from hollow daze with a strange flat smile on his face*


It's not our country. They have their own laws to follow. It seems like most of the population is pretty happy with the results.
Why doesn't Obama tell the Saudis to stop giving people lashes for saying the wrong thing? Why don't he tell them to stop charging women who have been raped with adultery?


The Germans were also pretty happy with the results of a Nazi party takeover!

What is your point?

Your trying to us a logical fallacy to diminish the original point. The point is that the Philippines have a nationalistic psychopath who is using minor social issues to justify murder. Just because these things happen else were doesn't make this issue any less bad.



Let me get this correct. You are FOR us implementing regime change when our success rate with it is pretty much 0%
runec 
36689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/17
Posted 1/10/17

mxdan wrote:


The Germans were also pretty happy with the results of a Nazi party takeover!

What is your point?

Your trying to us a logical fallacy to diminish the original point. The point is that the Philippines have a nationalistic psychopath who is using minor social issues to justify murder. Just because these things happen else were doesn't make this issue any less bad.



So should we go to war then? Bomb them until they stop killing drug dealers? You democrats are such warmongers.
23274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 1/10/17
I have no idea what he's going to do, like any other person who's ran for office, I don't expect he'll be able to follow through on everything he's promised to do.

As for race relations, with things like BLM and the Alt-right, things are going to get worse before they get better.
mxdan 
11344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/10/17

Xxanthar wrote:

So should we go to war then? Bomb them until they stop killing drug dealers? You democrats are such warmongers.


Another logical fallacy. You're correlating my character to be questioned in a stretch of thought because I make a point about someones wrong doings. Believe it or not I don't think America should get involved; I think the U.N. should. Whether or not they do though is also besides the point. Just because we arent trying to overthrow the government does not mean we are obligated to support a dictator.
12093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Online
Posted 1/10/17

Rujikin wrote:
Russia is not horribly oppressing it's people.


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.