First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Pissgate and associated documents not from US Intelligence
15491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/12/17
I knew you couldn't trust the World Health Organization. They're in collusion with the CDC to infect the whole world with nanomechanical bacteroviral cyborgs!
runec 
37161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

Rujikin wrote:
BBC interview where British intel says that Steele was paid by Jeb Bush to create something that can discredit Donald Trump then the contract was took over by the Democrats. He tried making the whole thing as long as possible to get paid more: https://streamable.com/nrqfo

Reality is stranger than fiction. Soon we will find out WHO made it and if its really that important to you then we will find out eventually. However the person that claims to have made the pissgate stuff claims he is going to release proof. Could be fake but could be real at this point, we will learn soon. https://twitter.com/trsprudence


That's not British intelligence. That's Ted Malloch, one of Trump's campaign advisers.

4chan claimed the source of pissgate was via Rick Wilson who handed it to the CIA who added it to their dossier. We know this is false as the dossier's source is not the CIA.

Nick is also claiming its the CIA and you might want to take him with a grain of salt seeing as: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme.

Not even 4chan is currently buying Nick's story.

Basically its just more and more layers of noise, trolling and shit to wade through.
18706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/17

Rujikin wrote:
Trump would be better off just telling Putin to release it or STFU. If he releases it tell him to fuck off. Boom blackmail removed.


I agree. Personally, even if it were true, viewing Golden Showers isn't enough for me to condemn him as the next President (it may be embarrassing, but everyone has their weird fetishes, and at least it's not illegal). I think a lot of people find it funnier than concerning too, and it would be better to have it out in the open so that everyone can move on.

My bigger concern is if there's anything in his personal finances that might reveal something illegal, or possibly alarming (I've heard that there might be evidence of connections with the Russian mafia, which I think would be very worrisome). I guess we'll see though.
runec 
37161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/17

kilikikero wrote:
My bigger concern is if there's anything in his personal finances that might reveal something illegal, or possibly alarming (I've heard that there might be evidence of connections with the Russian mafia, which I think would be very worrisome). I guess we'll see though.


That really is the major problem. Trump is pushing through a truck load of ethically dubious shit and basically just ignoring any calls to stop him. He still hasn't released his tax returns, he won't divest his businesses which virtually guarantees numerous ongoing conflicts of interest, he's going full nepotism with trying to get family members into government positions and he's stuffing through as many appoints as he can in congress faster than the office of government ethics can keep up.

The entire thing is a complete, total and unabashedly corrupt shit show that makes virtually no effort to hide its maleficence. And yet some people are STILL cheering him on thinking that somehow, despite literally everything he has said and done, he will magically turn out to give a flying fuck about the working class. A class he has spent most his business career stiffing on payments for work rendered.

44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/17

Rujikin wrote:



BBC interview where British intel says that Steele was paid by Jeb Bush to create something that can discredit Donald Trump then the contract was took over by the Democrats. He tried making the whole thing as long as possible to get paid more: https://streamable.com/nrqfo


This is a BBC interview with Ted Malloch, businessman and close associate of Donald Trump, making these statements. Andre Walker is getting his information from the same video. Could you help me find any other information that backs up his claims that UK intelligence agencies have stated this?

12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/12/17

Layer8 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:



BBC interview where British intel says that Steele was paid by Jeb Bush to create something that can discredit Donald Trump then the contract was took over by the Democrats. He tried making the whole thing as long as possible to get paid more: https://streamable.com/nrqfo


This is a BBC interview with Ted Malloch, businessman and close associate of Donald Trump, making these statements. Andre Walker is getting his information from the same video. Could you help me find any other information that backs up his claims that UK intelligence agencies have stated this?



Man's been caught lying on multiple occasions in this one thread alone and reacts to people calling him out on his bullshit by brushing it off and jumping to another lie. So forgive me for speaking for another person, I know that's kinda frowned upon, but no, no, I am quite certain he cannot help you with that at all.
14108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/12/17

rawratl wrote:




I know him personally. He's the Russian hacker known as 4chan.


Yeah ok. SImple facts buddy, sorry you don't like them. Maybe Alex Jones will make another idiotic video about it for you to post.


But i was in the /pol/ thread when it happened.


Are you sure this is not them just trying to save face?
18347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

octorockandroll wrote:


Voc666IV wrote:

Well done America, you've finally topped piggate, GG.


You mean they didn't already with pizzagate?


*looks up pizzagate*




I miss Alex Jones and his gay frogs.
19308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

runec wrote:

The entire thing is a complete, total and unabashedly corrupt shit show that makes virtually no effort to hide its maleficence. And yet some people are STILL cheering him on thinking that somehow, despite literally everything he has said and done, he will magically turn out to give a flying fuck about the working class. A class he has spent most his business career stiffing on payments for work rendered.



No, I don't think that most educated people who voted for Trump thought that he would take up the common man's banner. I think most people understood that, despite his sordid past, it was a better option than Hillary bankrupting us. Basically, America was going to have their wisdom teeth pulled, but your choice was between either a lemon or orange lollipop you'd receive after the procedure. No one ever wants the lemon, so we went with the orange.

12115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

Voc666IV wrote:

*looks up pizzagate*




I miss Alex Jones and his gay frogs.


I'm surprised you managed to miss that, and also a little jealous.
mxdan 
11410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

runec wrote:
And yet some people are STILL cheering him on thinking that somehow, despite literally everything he has said and done, he will magically turn out to give a flying fuck about the working class. A class he has spent most his business career stiffing on payments for work rendered.



That's the part that got me from the very beginning. Only in America would you suffer an economic collapse and vote in one of the guys who is buddies with the people responsible. And it's not even like it's that hard to find out why he is connected.

It's basically what made me realize that the American people simply vote on charisma and assumptions rather than logic and merit.
runec 
37161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/17 , edited 1/13/17

Akage-chan wrote:
No, I don't think that most educated people who voted for Trump thought that he would take up the common man's banner. I think most people understood that, despite his sordid past, it was a better option than Hillary bankrupting us. Basically, America was going to have their wisdom teeth pulled, but your choice was between either a lemon or orange lollipop you'd receive after the procedure. No one ever wants the lemon, so we went with the orange.


Hillary was going to bankrupt you? You were worried about being bankrupted so you voted in the guy who has declared bankruptcy how man times? Now you're just being absurd. Also no, you can't say "most" given the popular vote.

You also cannot make the "both sides are bad so vote Republican" argument. Trump is demonstrably worse than Hillary. Everyone warned you exactly who Trump was and what he would do. And now he's doing it. There's no excuse and certainly no way Hillary was the worst of the two options.

You wanted a despot, you got a despot.



mxdan wrote:
It's basically what made me realize that the American people simply vote on charisma and assumptions rather than logic and merit.


An alarming chunk of the country votes based on Stigginit(tm) and laziness. Long as they can fuck over another group they perceive as Taking Their Stuff while not having to actually think about the problems they and the country faces. Give them another tribe to yell at and promise you'll magically fix the whole scary world for them and they won't even bother to ask "How?"




37775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

runec wrote:






To be fair the rust belt states, which carried Trump to victory despite being traditional Democrat states, have been getting screwed since the Clinton era. They don't have fond memories of Bill Clinton, and you can't blame them. You also can't blame them for not wanting to elect another Clinton. Especially when she did absolutely nothing to make her case. She made the election all about Trump and never bothered to push her own vision beyond the broadest terms. Where is the logic in voting for more of the same, when you've been ignored for decades? I don't blame those people for voting for Trump. I think it was a mistake but I can understand their logic completely.
runec 
37161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/17 , edited 1/13/17

kinga750 wrote:
To be fair the rust belt states, which carried Trump to victory despite being traditional Democrat states, have been getting screwed since the Clinton era. They don't have fond memories of Bill Clinton, and you can't blame them. You also can't blame them for not wanting to elect another Clinton. Especially when she did absolutely nothing to make her case. She made the election all about Trump and never bothered to push her own vision beyond the broadest terms. Where is the logic in voting for more of the same, when you've been ignored for decades? I don't blame those people for voting for Trump. I think it was a mistake but I can understand their logic completely.


So elect the guy that is actively part of the reason the rust belt is what it is economically? Who buys foreign materials, has his products manufactured overseas and uses undocumented workers? Who has an entire business history of specifically fucking you over? All the wile on top of that was riding a morally repugnant campaign of hate and pussy grabbing?

Nope, sorry, that doesn't fly either. I can and will blame those people for voting Trump. None of this was a secret. All the signs where there. All the information was available. They looked at a con man and went "Well, surely he's telling US the truth" and even now a good chunk are still insisting they weren't conned. Even in the face of ever mounting and overwhelming evidence.

As for Clinton, what did she *actually* talk about most? Hmmm...



If Clinton had a dick and an R next to her name they'd have voted her in cheering.
19308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

runec wrote:

Hillary was going to bankrupt you? You were worried about being bankrupted so you voted in the guy who has declared bankruptcy how man times? Now you're just being absurd. Also no, you can't say "most" given the popular vote.

You also cannot make the "both sides are bad so vote Republican" argument. Trump is demonstrably worse than Hillary. Everyone warned you exactly who Trump was and what he would do. And now he's doing it. There's no excuse and certainly no way Hillary was the worst of the two options.

You wanted a despot, you got a despot.


Define "worse". Because, to me, someone who wants to legalize everyone illegally here and adopt Bernie's plan of free education for all is a lot worse. The idea of paying European tax rates so some twerp can go to school for free while I never was given that option (nor would I or anyone else who went to college on their own dime) is far worse than someone who would rather focus on America and tell the rest of the world to shove it.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.