First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Florida householder fatally shoots woman searching for dog
19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17
Imma go get a ghost gun down at Hegenberger (Oakland) today. No one cares about my criminal history there as long as I have the cash.

The only thing gun control does is keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. The criminals get their guns through other means, such as paying someone with a clean criminal history to go to a gun show and buy it for them.
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

runec wrote:



Or just sadly draw it in MS Paint like Amyas does. >.>





Smuggies are the best
runec 
36293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

Amyas_Leigh wrote:
Smuggies are the best


Ahh, so thats what cesspool you're coming from. Gotcha.

Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

runec wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


That one really doesn't work anymore given that you elected a man who spends half his energy pointing at people and crying "No fair!" and the other half getting into Twitter fights with celebrities.

You'll have to find some new material.

Or just sadly draw it in MS Paint like Amyas does. >.>





I got a question. Why do you bring that human Manati up every chance you get? I mean I enjoy your responses but is like your obsess with the guy.
24100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 1/12/17

Akage-chan wrote:

Imma go get a ghost gun down at Hegenberger (Oakland) today. No one cares about my criminal history there as long as I have the cash.

The only thing gun control does is keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. The criminals get their guns through other means, such as paying someone with a clean criminal history to go to a gun show and buy it for them.


So should we supply guns freely regardless of criminal history and mental soundness checks? Sounds nice and all, but I think the Government has a fair responsibility to not supply criminals with guns and at least offer resistance. This isn't an argument for any certain regulation but an argument for some sort of regulation. If we supplied a gun so loosely, then I think that the person should bear responsibility, or the Governming power. It is more or less a moral or common sense stance of sorts, even if the endgame doesn't change much. One who has a criminal history should by all means face difficulty.
Posted 1/12/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Akage-chan wrote:

Imma go get a ghost gun down at Hegenberger (Oakland) today. No one cares about my criminal history there as long as I have the cash.

The only thing gun control does is keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. The criminals get their guns through other means, such as paying someone with a clean criminal history to go to a gun show and buy it for them.


So should we supply guns freely regardless of criminal history and mental soundness checks? Sounds nice and all, but I think the Government has a fair responsibility to not supply criminals with guns and at least offer resistance. This isn't an argument for any certain regulation but an argument for some sort of regulation. If we supplied a gun so loosely, then I think that the person should bear responsibility, or the Governming power. It is more or less a moral or common sense stance of sorts, even if the endgame doesn't change much. One who has a criminal history should by all means face difficulty.


Ah not all criminal history. I mean facing difficulty just because I when to jail for a parking ticket or forgot to pay a library ticket is just dumb.
runec 
36293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

TwinBlast wrote:
I got a question. Why do you bring that human Manati up every chance you get? I mean I enjoy your responses but is like your obsess with the guy.


You're asking why, in response to political shit posting, I'm pointing out that America elected an orange manatee who transversed a dungeon of shit, conquered the Djinni of Shitposting and now wears a Full Body Djinni Equip of Shitposting whenever he appears in public?

I would think it answers itself.

Posted 1/12/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



So should we supply guns freely regardless of criminal history and mental soundness checks?


TBH if they are not locked up, why should they have voting and gun rights revoked?
They should stay locked up if you think they shouldn't have access to guns.
Posted 1/12/17

runec wrote:


TwinBlast wrote:
I got a question. Why do you bring that human Manati up every chance you get? I mean I enjoy your responses but is like your obsess with the guy.


You're asking why, in response to political shit posting, I'm pointing out that America elected an orange manatee who transversed a dungeon of shit, conquered the Djinni of Shitposting and now wears a Full Body Djinni Equip of Shitposting whenever he appears in public?

I would think it answers itself.



19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/12/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So should we supply guns freely regardless of criminal history and mental soundness checks? Sounds nice and all, but I think the Government has a fair responsibility to not supply criminals with guns and at least offer resistance. This isn't an argument for any certain regulation but an argument for some sort of regulation. If we supplied a gun so loosely, then I think that the person should bear responsibility, or the Governming power. It is more or less a moral or common sense stance of sorts, even if the endgame doesn't change much. One who has a criminal history should by all means face difficulty.


Clearly the current system is working well. All the programs on Viceland where they talk to thugs who have and do send people to gun shows and shops to buy guns for them proves my point. How are you going to punish people who thought they were selling to Person A when Person A was buying it for Person B? You can't stop people from reselling on sites like Craigslist either, and you can't punish them for not being psychic enough to read Person A's thoughts.

39169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
I wonder if he was doing some crazy drugs that made him paranoid...? Not excusing his behavior... Just saying that what he did sounds crazy....
51656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

Akage-chan wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So should we supply guns freely regardless of criminal history and mental soundness checks? Sounds nice and all, but I think the Government has a fair responsibility to not supply criminals with guns and at least offer resistance. This isn't an argument for any certain regulation but an argument for some sort of regulation. If we supplied a gun so loosely, then I think that the person should bear responsibility, or the Governming power. It is more or less a moral or common sense stance of sorts, even if the endgame doesn't change much. One who has a criminal history should by all means face difficulty.


Clearly the current system is working well. All the programs on Viceland where they talk to thugs who have and do send people to gun shows and shops to buy guns for them proves my point. How are you going to punish people who thought they were selling to Person A when Person A was buying it for Person B? You can't stop people from reselling on sites like Craigslist either, and you can't punish them for not being psychic enough to read Person A's thoughts.



Umm you aren't allowed to sell firearms on Craigslist. 1) It's illegal, and 2)It's against CL's ToS and will have you post deleted.

Also, it sounds like you are advocating for better controls on gun sales at gun shows.
37637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
Floridians, so crazy.
Oh wait... I live in Florida.
19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

MadBovine wrote:


Umm you aren't allowed to sell firearms on Craigslist. 1) It's illegal, and 2)It's against CL's ToS and will have you post deleted.

Also, it sounds like you are advocating for better controls on gun sales at gun shows.



Big difference between not allowed and doing it anyways. I'd suggest you watch Viceland network sometime, in particular, a show called "Black Market". There's an episode where one of the thugs does purchase a gun through Craigslist...
24100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 1/14/17

Akage-chan wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

So should we supply guns freely regardless of criminal history and mental soundness checks? Sounds nice and all, but I think the Government has a fair responsibility to not supply criminals with guns and at least offer resistance. This isn't an argument for any certain regulation but an argument for some sort of regulation. If we supplied a gun so loosely, then I think that the person should bear responsibility, or the Governming power. It is more or less a moral or common sense stance of sorts, even if the endgame doesn't change much. One who has a criminal history should by all means face difficulty.


Clearly the current system is working well. All the programs on Viceland where they talk to thugs who have and do send people to gun shows and shops to buy guns for them proves my point. How are you going to punish people who thought they were selling to Person A when Person A was buying it for Person B? You can't stop people from reselling on sites like Craigslist either, and you can't punish them for not being psychic enough to read Person A's thoughts.



I don't think that my previous statement shows support for the current system, though perhaps your argument on the utility of gun laws does have some merit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.