First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Gunman shoots cop; passersby shoots, kills gunman
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

johnnymcool wrote:

But anyways, I get your point about the generalizations as well, though there still is a degree, a grain of truth about a generalization. A generalization just means it general, NOT all, hence GENERALization.


Except that weak excuse still doesn't work because, as anyone can clearly see here, people in GENERAL do not fit this astronomically off-base worldview you have.

Try again.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/17 , edited 1/13/17

octorockandroll wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:

But anyways, I get your point about the generalizations as well, though there still is a degree, a grain of truth about a generalization. A generalization just means it general, NOT all, hence GENERALization.


Except that weak excuse still doesn't work because, as anyone can clearly see here, people in GENERAL do not fit this astronomically off-base worldview you have.

Try again.


Why is it that you have to always respond to people in a condescending manner? We were doing good, but then you had to do the "weak excuse" and "try again" thing. That tempts me to respond in kind, or to respond in a furious kind of way loaded with lots of insults.

As for it being astronomically off base, I beg to differ, and agree to disagree. Canada is MUCH different from The Bronx. You can't argue with my personal experiences, that's for sure.

12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

johnnymcool wrote:


octorockandroll wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:

But anyways, I get your point about the generalizations as well, though there still is a degree, a grain of truth about a generalization. A generalization just means it general, NOT all, hence GENERALization.


Except that weak excuse still doesn't work because, as anyone can clearly see here, people in GENERAL do not fit this astronomically off-base worldview you have.

Try again.


Why is it that you have to always respond to people in a condescending manner? We were doing good, but then you had to do the "weak excuse" and "try again" thing. That tempts me to respond in kind, or to respond in a furious kind of way loaded with lots of insults.

As for it being astronomically off base, I beg to differ, and agree to disagree. Canada is MUCH different from The Bronx. You can't argue with my personal experiences, that's for sure.



What the hell kind of difference does that make? How do the differences between the entire country of Canada and a single section of NYC have anything to do with your ridiculous assumptions about all the people in the world who are on a different end of an arbitrary political spectrum than you?
mxdan 
11675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Husk.
Offline
Posted 1/13/17 , edited 1/13/17

johnnymcool wrote:

Remember, libs find it offensive and a crime when you try to defend yourself, loved ones or property, especially if you are a cop, white, a male, or some combination of those.


What does being liberal have to do with not agreeing with personal safety? I'm so tired of these broad party generalizations. I have a lot of liberal ideas I adhere to but that doesn't mean I'm a party zombie.
Banned
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

mxdan wrote:


johnnymcool wrote:

Remember, libs find it offensive and a crime when you try to defend yourself, loved ones or property, especially if you are a cop, white, a male, or some combination of those.


What does being liberal have to do with not agreeing with personal safety? I'm so tired of these broad party generalizations. I have a lot of liberal ideas I adhere to but that doesn't mean I'm a party zombie.


Try to find my posts and responses on this thread, and you'll see why I said that statement. It's a lot of info, and I don't really feel like typing it again.
One Punch Mod
117929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/8/17
Closed because OP nuked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.