First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Obama Dog (possibly worried about being eaten) Bites Teen Girl in Face
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

Xxanthar wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

so can she sue the president now?


yep, she could, but I doubt she would.


Yeah. This was done while Barack was president, probably in or around the White House, so the government (the tax payers) will take care of it without involving the courts.

It should be alright... Yeah. I really don't have a problem with taxpayers taking care of this. Shit happens. You know?

Like if an Army helicopter lost engine power and ended up crash-landing onto a backyard, and killed the family dog, while destroying the apple and peach trees, broke the patio furniture, and smashed the sliding glass doors, damaged the swimming pool, etc, etc, etc. You better know the Army is gonna cover the costs of that damage.

So, if the President's dog bit someone, and that person got an injury from it, I expect that should be covered by the government, too.
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

thebritishgeek wrote:

Its going to get put down.

Unfortunately, people don't understand dog psychology. they don't attack unless they are raised wrong or provoked.

We tend to humanise animals and assume they think like us, they don't.

I love my fat labrador, i can play fight with her, even put my hand in her mouth and grab her tongue. but i know shes an animal and doesn't think like me.

EDIT: that's barely even a bite, that's a scratch. I've had worse from my bloody doggo whilst play fighting! I thought you meant it was a proper bite


You say that until the dog bites your eye out or your balls or dick.

I not saying put the animal down but that should't happened in the first place either.

This are excuses you are making for the animal. Even if you do everything right the dog is still animal . Some pets have psychological problems that not even the owner knows about. So blaming it on being raise wrong or provoke is a really cheap argument. I seen pets change in behavior for not apparent reason. Anything could have happen with the dog while the owners are away and cause that change.

are raised wrong or provoked.

42349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
suffering
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

Xxanthar wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

okay, now you're just reaching to the next galaxy in order to demean "TEH FILTHY OBAMA LIBTARDS"
this ain't even news


Looks like news to me... at least it's not a fake news story about prostitutes peeing on the dog. It's also entertainment to me. You don't have to classify it as news since it's located in General Discussion anyway.


Puhhhlease. You people, hell, closer to everyone, classifies anything that goes against your beliefs as "fake news" nowadays.
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17
She was an idiot that went to kiss the dog... Never put your face near a dogs face unless it's your dog and you know it's temperament. Even then is still not a good idea.
Posted 1/12/17

animegirl2222 wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

okay, now you're just reaching to the next galaxy in order to demean "TEH FILTHY OBAMA LIBTARDS"
this ain't even news


Looks like news to me... at least it's not a fake news story about prostitutes peeing on the dog. It's also entertainment to me. You don't have to classify it as news since it's located in General Discussion anyway.


Puhhhlease. You people, hell, closer to everyone, classifies anything that goes against your beliefs as "fake news" nowadays.


See, this is a real story. It was corroborated with multiple sources, and photographic evidence was provided. The piss gate story was an obvious fake that was floating around for months. People in the story were not called for verification. Nothing was checked at all. Buzzfeed/cnn/nbc(I think nbc ran it, not sure though) decided to go with the story knowing it was a 99% chance that it was fake. and Guess what? It turned out to be fake.

The liberal media has lost even more credibility, and Trump emerges victorious again. Democrats lose. Again.
Posted 1/12/17
What a surprise, Obama's photo shoot dog isn't socialized very well.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/12/17
Barely a bite!! , you can't just go in for every dog they don't know what your thinking
14638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/12/17
Now we just need to wait for the dog's radioactive venom to cause her to transform into a half-dog, half-teenager so that she can start her life of superhero crime.
Posted 1/12/17
42349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
suffering
Offline
Posted 1/12/17 , edited 1/12/17

Xxanthar wrote:

See, this is a real story. It was corroborated with multiple sources, and photographic evidence was provided. The piss gate story was an obvious fake that was floating around for months. People in the story were not called for verification. Nothing was checked at all. Buzzfeed/cnn/nbc(I think nbc ran it, not sure though) decided to go with the story knowing it was a 99% chance that it was fake. and Guess what? It turned out to be fake.

The liberal media has lost even more credibility, and Trump emerges victorious again. Democrats lose. Again.


If you're talking about the bullshit that is "Pizzagate", the original theorizing and conception of the thing did not originate with any of the news networks, but rather with supposed wikileaks "evidence" and conspiracy talk by alt-rightists & a specific subreddit. It wasn't started by liberals or liberal news media. The outlets that happened to report on it didn't create it lmao

And all news media sucks because it's heavily biased by my logic, at least from a televised standpoint. I can't watch Faux News or CNN for more than five minutes at a time without wanting to bash something. Sure, the "libs" are guilty, but to imply that conservative networks are free from the same scrutiny if you agree with them is pretty fuckin' asinine when they're guilty of the same thing. Horseshoe theory! Horseshoe theory, buddy.

Also, many people (read: certain Trump fanatics) who now criticize silly conspiracist talk like "Hillary ritually sacrifices children" & other extremely heavy accusations that've been drudged up from the pits of hell since (read: "Pizzagate") are utter hypocrites who believed the drivel that wikileaks supposedly "proved" (remind me to spit on Julian Assface's grave after he dies I swear to god) about the DNC & Hillary during the election in order to boost Trump's subjective credibility. So if you're one of those brands of people, no, you should not be talking.

I don't even like Hillary and I don't particularly enjoy coming to defense against her, but it has to be said, polarized bias is causing people to act like complete and utter lunatics and sites like wikileaks are only worsening the current situation. To say that's strictly fault of the liberals and the liberal media as a rightist who disagrees with that media is an awfully narrow way to look at things.

Moreover, I know you're probably already uppity with assumption that I'm a diehard liberal, but at this point the meaning of the term has been so contorted that by modern standards I abide closer with a centrist view. Both sides acting like whiny twits grates at my nerves. I'm lenient towards left politics, but nowhere near SJW level idiocy. That being said, if there's not some level of agreement, or at least tolerance, from either position in the near future, it'll potentially be detrimental to the west's sociopolitical climate.
Posted 1/12/17

animegirl2222 wrote:


Also, many people (read: certain Trump fanatics) who now criticize silly conspiracist talk like "Hillary ritually sacrifices children" & other extremely heavy accusations that've been drudged up from the pits of hell since (read: "Pizzagate") are utter hypocrites who believed the drivel that wikileaks supposedly "proved" (remind me to spit on Julian Assface's grave after he dies I swear to god) about the DNC & Hillary during the election in order to boost Trump's subjective credibility. So if you're one of those brands of people, no, you should not be talking.



Noooo I'm not talking about pizzagate... I 'm talking about the recent Pissgate, where trump was suppose to have gone to Russia, hired a bunch of prostitutes who then peed on the hotel bed that Barak and Michelle had used when they stayed there.
35637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

Xxanthar wrote:
She was an idiot that went to kiss the dog... Never put your face near a dogs face unless it's your dog and you know it's temperament. Even then is still not a good idea.


I was about to say. If you got bit on the face by someone else's dog chances are you're the one who screwed up.

Or you were trying to put a sweater on it.
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

My sisters dog ripped open my eyelid not a big deal.

shouldn't be put down imo but it probably will :/ i hate dogs but people are cruel.
29029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 1/13/17

TwinBlast wrote:


thebritishgeek wrote:

Its going to get put down.

Unfortunately, people don't understand dog psychology. they don't attack unless they are raised wrong or provoked.

We tend to humanise animals and assume they think like us, they don't.

I love my fat labrador, i can play fight with her, even put my hand in her mouth and grab her tongue. but i know shes an animal and doesn't think like me.

EDIT: that's barely even a bite, that's a scratch. I've had worse from my bloody doggo whilst play fighting! I thought you meant it was a proper bite


You say that until the dog bites your eye out or your balls or dick.

I not saying put the animal down but that should't happened in the first place either.

This are excuses you are making for the animal. Even if you do everything right the dog is still animal . Some pets have psychological problems that not even the owner knows about. So blaming it on being raise wrong or provoke is a really cheap argument. I seen pets change in behavior for not apparent reason. Anything could have happen with the dog while the owners are away and cause that change.

are raised wrong or provoked.



some dogs even raised correctly can be violent at times.

My sisters dog was raised and treated well but it has hurt me and another dog by biting it not because it's not well trained but the dog doesn't know its own strength and is super playful.

Not saying this dog was raised or treated well but it's possible this was just an accident and people are blowing it out of proportion.

As someone who had his eyelid ripped apart by a dog accidently i would never want it to be put down for how it acted,.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/17
those cutesy show type dogs like this one are always the first to bite when shit doesnt go their way or someone does something they arent comfortable with.

probably just dont get so close next time

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.