First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Last night, Republicans in Congress...
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 1/14/17
Posted 1/14/17

Xxanthar wrote:


zinjashike wrote:


Thank you to the few that proved my point for me by taking the loaded bait. Your own ideals are considered cruel and inhumane when put into practice and depend on luck which you hope won't ever impact you.

"Good Luck"


"Blah blah blah. medicare is not good enough!" Support yourself. I'm not paying for someone's laziness or lack of ambition to land a decent job with decent healthcare. Speaking of jobs, Obama care has also made many companies switch from hiring full time to part-time. Now people have to work 2 or 3 jobs just to be where they were before Obamacare destroyed everything. The government already takes 40% of the money that I earn, I'm not shelling out more dough to pay for some illegal immigrant's healthcare, sorry. If you are able to work, then work. Otherwise starve and die. With 7 billion other slobs on the planet, nobody will really miss you when you're gone.

Nobody owes others a damn thing, work for it. Save money for your old age. Take some responsibility for that waste you call a life. Instead of buying a new tv or a new cellphone every year, save your money for a rainy day.




>>>= I agree with this statement get off your lazy ASS do some real work stop complaining and asking for free hand-outs.
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Ryulightorb wrote:

lazy and stupid people have the right to exist also.
I hope one day everyone can live and we can get past the "survival of the fittiest" bullshit you are going on about.

People are owed 3 basic things in society 1. Healthcare 2. Freedom and 3 free thought.

Obamacare is terrible we can all agree but people shouldn't have to support themselves when they can't.

There are many reasons people can't support themselves like i for instance am studying fall time i don't have time to work to support myself so i live off pre-alloted government funds and my healthcare is sorted for.

People can have many reasons to not be able to afford to live and accommodations should be made for those with valid reason.
We should go out of our way to help those who cannot afford to live.

You can believe what you like but i have met few people who spout vile nonsense like you are doing here saying the weak don't deserve to live...well they deserve to live no more then you so if you are saying they should just die why don't you take the lead or....are we being hypocritical.


Lazy and stupid people can exist as long as they can provide for themselves. If they can't do that, then they don't have a right to be a burden on society.

People are not owed healthcare. It's not in the constitution. Everyone can have healthcare if they are willing to work for it. If you can't support yourself maybe you don't deserve to live to an old age. I'm not talking about full time students, I'm talking about people who live off the government for their whole lives and just sit home popping out more leeches on society. It's no doubt that you haven't met many people who voice their true opinion on the subject, lest they be berated by snowflakes who produce nothing for society except literal shit on a daily basis.

There is no point in wasting resources on wastes of life. If these people vanished tomorrow nobody would really care. they serve no purpose except to complain about the free shit they get. They are the very definition of parasites. Despite what you have been taught, not everyone is a special snowflake. Some people only exist for the sake of existing and sucking the life from people who work their asses off.
those people deserve to wither away to nothing. Pull your weight or take yourself out for the good of people who actually struggle every day to get ahead.

And no I'm not talking about those who are disabled and can't work, we can afford to have compassion for them. We can't afford to give away a piece of my children's future to every piece of trash that sneaks into the country, nor the lazy animals that sleep all day, get wasted every night and kill each other.

Idiots sitting home with their hands out are just as vile and disgusting to me, as I probably am to snowflakes, but at least I can survive without your help. If the day ever comes where I can't survive on my own, I'll do the decent thing and eat a bullet, so as not to be a burden on others.

70005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/14/17
I'm glad those posting in this thread have no plans to actually retire, right?
25150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/15/17

Xxanthar wrote:

Lazy and stupid people can exist as long as they can provide for themselves. If they can't do that, then they don't have a right to be a burden on society.

People are not owed healthcare. It's not in the constitution. Everyone can have healthcare if they are willing to work for it. If you can't support yourself maybe you don't deserve to live to an old age. I'm not talking about full time students, I'm talking about people who live off the government for their whole lives and just sit home popping out more leeches on society. It's no doubt that you haven't met many people who voice their true opinion on the subject, lest they be berated by snowflakes who produce nothing for society except literal shit on a daily basis.

There is no point in wasting resources on wastes of life. If these people vanished tomorrow nobody would really care. they serve no purpose except to complain about the free shit they get. They are the very definition of parasites. Despite what you have been taught, not everyone is a special snowflake. Some people only exist for the sake of existing and sucking the life from people who work their asses off.
those people deserve to wither away to nothing. Pull your weight or take yourself out for the good of people who actually struggle every day to get ahead.

And no I'm not talking about those who are disabled and can't work, we can afford to have compassion for them. We can't afford to give away a piece of my children's future to every piece of trash that sneaks into the country, nor the lazy animals that sleep all day, get wasted every night and kill each other.

Idiots sitting home with their hands out are just as vile and disgusting to me, as I probably am to snowflakes, but at least I can survive without your help. If the day ever comes where I can't survive on my own, I'll do the decent thing and eat a bullet, so as not to be a burden on others.



Your ranting sounds awfully familiar. Where did I hear this before?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_unworthy_of_life

Oh, right: Nazi Germany. You're a bit late to the party.
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Xxanthar's massive rant


I hope you become financially unstable and can no longer work in the next few years. Maybe it'll build a bit of empathy in that cold, vindictive heart of yours.

Banned
21667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/14/17

zinjashike wrote:

I'm glad those posting in this thread have no plans to actually retire, right?


Lol retire whats that? Do you mean when I switch from having a job to only doing contract jobs?
Banned
21667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/14/17

SHACLUB wrote:


Xxanthar's massive rant


I hope you become financially unstable and can no longer work in the next few years. Maybe it'll build a bit of empathy in that cold, vindictive heart of yours.



How can you say that with a straight face while wishing someone's life gets ruined just to prove a point. Your sick.
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Rujikin wrote:



How can you say that with a straight face while wishing someone's life gets ruined just to prove a point. Your sick.


WELL to put what they said into nicer terms- Try to put yourself into other people's shoes

but i don't think he can lol
Banned
21667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/14/17

Nalaniel wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

Lazy and stupid people can exist as long as they can provide for themselves. If they can't do that, then they don't have a right to be a burden on society.

People are not owed healthcare. It's not in the constitution. Everyone can have healthcare if they are willing to work for it. If you can't support yourself maybe you don't deserve to live to an old age. I'm not talking about full time students, I'm talking about people who live off the government for their whole lives and just sit home popping out more leeches on society. It's no doubt that you haven't met many people who voice their true opinion on the subject, lest they be berated by snowflakes who produce nothing for society except literal shit on a daily basis.

There is no point in wasting resources on wastes of life. If these people vanished tomorrow nobody would really care. they serve no purpose except to complain about the free shit they get. They are the very definition of parasites. Despite what you have been taught, not everyone is a special snowflake. Some people only exist for the sake of existing and sucking the life from people who work their asses off.
those people deserve to wither away to nothing. Pull your weight or take yourself out for the good of people who actually struggle every day to get ahead.

And no I'm not talking about those who are disabled and can't work, we can afford to have compassion for them. We can't afford to give away a piece of my children's future to every piece of trash that sneaks into the country, nor the lazy animals that sleep all day, get wasted every night and kill each other.

Idiots sitting home with their hands out are just as vile and disgusting to me, as I probably am to snowflakes, but at least I can survive without your help. If the day ever comes where I can't survive on my own, I'll do the decent thing and eat a bullet, so as not to be a burden on others.



Your ranting sounds awfully familiar. Where did I hear this before?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_unworthy_of_life

Oh, right: Nazi Germany. You're a bit late to the party.


Cool so we can do the Hitler argument now! Do you think we should kill all true NAZI's knowing that by keeping them alive you condemn thousands of Jews each to death? Don't you think NAZI's were unworthy of life?
Posted 1/14/17
Wow....
I'm actually dumbfounded by the amount of negativity that is in the last few pages by both sides of the "debate". From lacking of compassion to direct correlation to Nazis ... this thread was disheartening enough, now it's just.... wow
Banned
21667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

official-shinsengumi wrote:


Rujikin wrote:



How can you say that with a straight face while wishing someone's life gets ruined just to prove a point. Your sick.


WELL to put what they said into nicer terms- Try to put yourself into other people's shoes

but i don't think he can lol




Also I am one of these people without insurance <_<;; The ACA made me unable to get it.
57966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/17
I oppose the ACA, because it does nothing about the cost except force people that don't need insurance to buy it. Note, buy insurance, not buy healthcare. Insurance is a luxury to be bought to help secure the future.

Car insurance doesn't pay for gas, but I assure you your car insurance rates would go up if it did.

There are many things wrong with it! I support every person having access to affordable healthcare, but that is not what this promises. It only ensnares people. People who rely on it now are even more dependent on the government. They are less free. Those who didn't need it are now forced to cover for the accidents and ill planning of everyone else. With absolutely no promise that anyone will be around for them when they get older.

It doesn't reduce cost, and it takes away freedoms. As a Libertarian the ACA is vile. I hate the idea of single-payer, but I'll take a single payer system over the ACA.
17161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/17

Xxanthar wrote:

I hope it made liberals cry big salty tears.


They cried many when hilary lost.
17710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 1/14/17

zinjashike wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:

I don't see your parents mentioned anywhere in that quote.


Logically consistent, you don't work you don't deserve insurance. It ignores a good chunk of the population, hence why I used "myopic".


We have Medicare for the old folks, my parents have it.


And the coverage is typically garbage and mismanaged by the states. Equally coverage doesn't start until 65, my parents are both between 60 and 65.


This shit ain't free you know... someone pays for it.


You're not being logically consistent. Medicare isn't free either, but you seem to be okay with strangers paying for that for your parents?


I'm sure you parents are nice and all, but I don't want to pay thousands a month for a strangers healthcare.


If you're paying thousands a month then you need to take a close look at your state. They either haven't accepted tax credits and federal funding, your insurance is being mismanaged, or you're buying the highest plan from the marketplace while making an absurdly high wage/salary.

I pay $63 a month for my health insurance - it might have gone up a couple dollars post ACA? That's through my employer, but apparently according to others I should be bankrupt because of the ACA.

Ultimately though, this gets back to the attitude I'm getting at:

It's effectively "So what? Go fucking die" - but you whine and moan when people smack you with the same sentiment. Apparently, wishing the same circumstances that you would levy upon my parents is inhumane and immature.

Welp, do you need a fucking mirror?
someone is killing it

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.