First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Is it true that if you eat too much spicy food your anus will pay for it later?
12479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17
I've never really liked spicy food so I'm not sure. If true, would you care to share you experience to some degree?
runec 
39050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17
When the oil hits the anus.
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17
Only if you're weak af.
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17
This isn't always the case, no.
I spent a year making spicy (like ghost pepper-spicy) Indian food and eating it. Once your body adjusts, you're fine. The main issue is that as you get older, you're more prone to ulcers and the likes. Spicy and tomato-based foods are horrible for ulcers... lol. Thankfully, I'm not quite that old yet, but I do know of older friends that have this issue.
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

I've never really liked spicy food so I'm not sure. If true, would you care to share you experience to some degree?


Eat a handful of ghost peppers and find out. It's for science.
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

starshots wrote:

Only if you're weak af.


^ this

What are you a fucking gay potent?
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

I've never really liked spicy food so I'm not sure. If true, would you care to share you experience to some degree?[/quote
Would have to be a shit ton of spicy food. If that has happen to someone they haven't heard of moderation.

Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17
You may when your body isn't used to it, though it also depends upon what else is in the food. Personally, I've discovered that homemade, probiotic yogurt helps prevent digestive issues with spicy, fibrous, and/or beany food.
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Potentsaliva wrote:

I've never really liked spicy food so I'm not sure. If true, would you care to share you experience to some degree?


Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

ninjitsuko wrote:

This isn't always the case, no.
I spent a year making spicy (like ghost pepper-spicy) Indian food and eating it. Once your body adjusts, you're fine. The main issue is that as you get older, you're more prone to ulcers and the likes. Spicy and tomato-based foods are horrible for ulcers... lol. Thankfully, I'm not quite that old yet, but I do know of older friends that have this issue.


MODERATION.
38320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17
I have been eaten a lot of cayenne peppers and I am still ok. I'm not sure about other people, but red peppers help my stomach digests food better.
2167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17
Me: This thread is kinda weird, OP needs to try spicy food

Me inside: ¡¿Como alguien nunca ha probado comidas picantes?! quien diablos podría imaginarse una vida sin salsa picante?!

*pouring hot sauce in his pasteles*
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

ajcu2696 wrote:

Me: This thread is kinda weird, OP needs to try spicy food

Me inside: ¡¿Como alguien nunca ha probado comidas picantes?! quien diablos podría imaginarse una vida sin salsa picante?!

*pouring hot sauce in his pasteles*


Y sabes que?
Op no es gringo
2167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

Velvet_Crowe wrote:


ajcu2696 wrote:

Me: This thread is kinda weird, OP needs to try spicy food

Me inside: ¡¿Como alguien nunca ha probado comidas picantes?! quien diablos podría imaginarse una vida sin salsa picante?!

*pouring hot sauce in his pasteles*


Y sabes que?
Op no es gringo


Con mas razón entonces!
21789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 1/14/17 , edited 1/14/17

ajcu2696 wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:


ajcu2696 wrote:

Me: This thread is kinda weird, OP needs to try spicy food

Me inside: ¡¿Como alguien nunca ha probado comidas picantes?! quien diablos podría imaginarse una vida sin salsa picante?!

*pouring hot sauce in his pasteles*


Y sabes que?
Op no es gringo


Con mas razón entonces!



Some sacrifices are necessary to enjoy the greatest things in this world

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.