First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply oh... Steve Harvey :/
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/16/17
Wow imagine the fallout if he called them all deplorables!
39161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/16/17 , edited 1/18/17
I'm going to point something out. I'd like you to think about this carefully.

1) That show aired on 6 January 2016.

2) No one said anything about it until 16 January 2016.... (Why the ten day lag in reporting or commenting on this?)

3) Guess what happened on 13 January 2016? Steve Harvey met with Donald Trump to discuss Trump's efforts to bring prosperity, improved education, and other improvements to the poor Black communities in inner cities. Steve Harvey left that meeting feeling genuinely impressed with Donald Trump's sincerity in wanting to solve that problem.

4) Three days later (a lag of three days instead of ten days), now the stories break about Steve Harvey's controversial comments about Asian men come out. Three days, after he met with Trump and saying something positive about the president elect.

I don't think it's a coincidence.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/comedian-steve-harvey-meets-donald-trump-n706751
3866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/21/17

starshots wrote:

"Horse teeth Harvey thinks Asian men are unattractive." <--- lmao



you can not link a video directly at this site.. so i had to put the video's title right above the link


Steve Harvey Asian men joke: Horse teeth Harvey thinks Asian men are unattractive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1zi1fjNa64



now that you pointed it out..

i can see some resemblances



47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
llolololol

that guy
35683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/21/17

DeadlyOats wrote:
2) No one said anything about it until 16 January 2016.... (Why the ten day lag in reporting or commenting on this?)

3) Guess what happened on 13 January 2016? Steve Harvey met with Donald Trump to discuss Trump's efforts to bring prosperity, improved education, and other improvements to the poor Black communities in inner cities. Steve Harvey left that meeting feeling genuinely impressed with Donald Trump's sincerity in wanting to solve that problem.

4) Three days later (a lag of three days instead of ten days), now the stories break about Steve Harvey's controversial comments about Asian men come out. Three days, after he met with Trump and saying something positive about the president elect.

I don't think it's a coincidence.



It aired on the 6th. It hit Youtube on the 9th.

10th:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-harvey-jab-at-asian-men_us_58751680e4b043ad97e5ef94

11th:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/01/11/steve-harvey-faces-backlash-for-mocking-asian-men.html

12th:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/12/steve-harvey-under-fire-for-mocking-asian-men/

Harvey's PR rep issued his non-apology on the 12th.

But yeah its totally a farking conspiracy. -.-



147945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
Japanese men are the sexiest men alive. Steve is crazy.
70005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/21/17
I honestly don't care that much. Comedians make jokes about all races, and unless they immediately turn into hypocrites when equally applied I just laugh and move on - well assuming it's funny, but Steve rarely is.

My opinion on Steve is that he's crap at comedy, is a blithering idiot, and a generally dislikable person as shown by interviews.
7154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/21/17 , edited 1/21/17
As an Asian atheist (two groups that were mocked/trash-talked by Steve Harvey), I still cannot bring myself to give two shits about whatever comes out of his mouth. Why? Because he's just a bad comedian hosting a TV game show that caters to your average dumb American and bored nursing home residents. My skin is not so thin that I'd be offended by every little insignificant opinion from a total stranger, famous or not.
20749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / SoFlo
Online
Posted 1/22/17

Kira0309 wrote:

Japanese men are the sexiest men alive. Steve is crazy.


Really? I always thought they were kinda like drones with no romance skills. Heck, they make Valentines day have the girls give chocolates to the guys.
35683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

zangeif123 wrote:
Really? I always thought they were kinda like drones with no romance skills. Heck, they make Valentines day have the girls give chocolates to the guys.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day

You need to watch moar anime.
20749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / SoFlo
Online
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

runec wrote:


zangeif123 wrote:
Really? I always thought they were kinda like drones with no romance skills. Heck, they make Valentines day have the girls give chocolates to the guys.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Day

You need to watch moar anime.


White Day is only if the boy receives chocolates from a girl. The girl is still in the initial pursuing position.

Besides, White Day is always glossed over in anime. Valentines day always gets the cliched "making chocolates" episodes. White Day hardly gets the same attention.
35683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/17 , edited 1/22/17

zangeif123 wrote:
White Day is only if the boy receives chocolates from a girl. The girl is still in the initial pursuing position.

Besides, White Day is always glossed over in anime. Valentines day always gets the cliched "making chocolates" episodes. White Day hardly gets the same attention.


Your assertion was that Japanese men are bad at romance because girls > boys on Valentine's Day. I pointed out White Day to demonstrate otherwise. I learned of White Day through various anime viewings. You demonstrated no knowledge of White Day. Thus you need to watch moar.

Since White Day is observed in a number of Asian countries are you going to assert that Asian men in general are bad at romance? In the west, the man is the traditional pursuer Valentine's Day. Are you going to assert that Western women are bad at romance? -.-



147945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 1/22/17

zangeif123 wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

Japanese men are the sexiest men alive. Steve is crazy.


Really? I always thought they were kinda like drones with no romance skills. Heck, they make Valentines day have the girls give chocolates to the guys.


I said they were sexy. I never said anything about romance skills. Steve said they are ugly with buck teeth. I disagree.
71570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 1/29/17
Lol horse teeth
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/17 , edited 1/30/17

AnimeAddictANN69 wrote:

now that you pointed it out..

i can see some resemblances






identical twin?

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.