First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Trump Is President In Four Days Now. Deal With It.
3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

Xxanthar wrote:


Shimario wrote:


Xxanthar wrote:


Shimario wrote:

ok, We'll deal with it, but when a democratic president wins the election in four years and kicks trump out of the white house, just make sure you deal with, ok?


It's good to dream.


The Democrats aren't gonna make the same mistake twice, you know they wont, especially after four years of having trump for president.


They said that for Bush as well. Democrats have been making the same mistakes for the past 50 years.



Bush was a terrible president, probably the worst. I mean, i don't like Donald trump, but hopefully he won't be as bad as Bush. Though Republican presidents tend to pretty bad Presidents.
3358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / North Dakota
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

Shimario wrote:


Ununoctium wrote:

I'll give old Donald a chance, because he deserves that much. I think I understand why our founding fathers didn't trust direct democracy and/or popular vote. Hillary's supporter base consisted of a lot of unstable and fanatic people. Trump is really no different, but they seem a little less insane. However, his wall idea is outright moronic.


I'd say both sides have a fanatic and unstable supporter base. Though, i think Trump's supporters are more unstable than Hilary's to be honest.



Why weren't republicans being caught and admitting to being paid for going to the opposing rallies and starting violent encounters? Because people have confessed to doing that at Trump rallies, trying to get Trump supporters blamed for violence (which doesn't make sense, that they would incite violence at THEIR rallies) - as well as having that plan laid out on video by DNC staffers.

I know a lot of Trump supporters, almost everyone I know is one - and the majority of them are level-headed responsible people. I can't think of one that I personally know who is any of the things they've been labeling his supporters - not homophobic, not hateful, not racist, and certainly not any more unstable than any of the Hillary supporters I know, though admittedly I don't even know many of those where live.

I'm just curious what gives you that notion? Are there specific examples of this or is it an assumption?
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

Shimario wrote:


Bush was a terrible president, probably the worst. I mean, i don't like Donald trump, but hopefully he won't be as bad as Bush. Though Republican presidents tend to pretty bad Presidents.


Obama was the worst president by far... even worse than peanut farmer, Carter.
17714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17
the globalist....

remember when blaming jews was still a thing?
23201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

Xxanthar wrote:


Shimario wrote:


Bush was a terrible president, probably the worst. I mean, i don't like Donald trump, but hopefully he won't be as bad as Bush. Though Republican presidents tend to pretty bad Presidents.


Obama was the worst president by far... even worse than peanut farmer, Carter.

Only in the eyes of the right to the sane world he was a great president

3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

Xxanthar wrote:


Shimario wrote:


Bush was a terrible president, probably the worst. I mean, i don't like Donald trump, but hopefully he won't be as bad as Bush. Though Republican presidents tend to pretty bad Presidents.


Obama was the worst president by far... even worse than peanut farmer, Carter.


How was Obama the worst? Bush failed to prevent 9/11, caused two wars and a recession. He also failed to catch osama bin laden before 9/11 which was apparently possible. And several other things.

Obama got us out of the recession and caught osama bin laden, gave americans affordable healthcare and even added 13 million jobs (sure that's not a lot when its comes to the grand scheme of things) but its enough. And while Obama wasn't the best president, he was by far not the worst. That title belongs to George w bush.
5459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Cat Empire
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17
Obama, the worst president?



surely there must be some other president that was worse-
23201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Online
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

official-shinsengumi wrote:

Obama, the worst president?



surely there must be some other president that was worse-

well there was the retard that was in office before him

3113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

uncletim wrote:


official-shinsengumi wrote:

Obama, the worst president?



surely there must be some other president that was worse-

we;; there was the retard that was in office before him



i know right?
30040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Inside the Anime...
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I agree, but in all honesty,I feel quite a bit of the divisive rhetoric on these forums in particular has been put forth more by people who support him.


Hmm, I actually thought that Hillary supporters were more mean. Especially after the election. Since my candidate wasn't part of the DemoRepu machine he had no chance, however I have to say the democrats did seem to be meaner. After watching both sides that is.
30040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Inside the Anime...
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

Akage-chan wrote:

^ Joking about assassination is not funny. You want a man to die because you don't agree with him? Petty indeed.


I know right? We're all nice until you disagree with us, then we want you to die. Shame on them.
9829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Palm Coast, Florida
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17
I want to watch the event live on TV, but I have stuff to do. Anyways, It's gonna make Friday even better for me.
27051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

Steelmonk wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I agree, but in all honesty,I feel quite a bit of the divisive rhetoric on these forums in particular has been put forth more by people who support him.


Hmm, I actually thought that Hillary supporters were more mean. Especially after the election. Since my candidate wasn't part of the DemoRepu machine he had no chance, however I have to say the democrats did seem to be meaner. After watching both sides that is.


I was referring to the forums specifically. Of course, I have seen quite a few riots by those who I assume are against Trump.
27051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17

official-shinsengumi wrote:

Obama, the worst president?



surely there must be some other president that was worse-


I nominate Millard Fillmore.
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/17 , edited 1/18/17
He deserves the same respect and consideration the GOP showed Obama for eight years.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.